PDA

View Full Version : Game of the year

FCS_pwns_FBS
August 12th, 2011, 09:41 AM
So what is the biggest FCS game of the year for now?

I'm going with the homer vote for GSU@ASU because both teams have proven they can win the national championship and it will be the first time you have a really healthy GSU program since App. State's program really took off. It's going to be an epic game IMO.

Gil Dobie
August 12th, 2011, 09:47 AM
Also went with homer vote, just because we don't know how good all these teams will be, and what the standings/rankings will be at the time.

LeadBolt
August 12th, 2011, 09:51 AM
Homer all the way. My head expects that Delaware will take W&M down in a very tough game reminiscent of last year, and go on to be the CAA champ. My heart tells me I've never had that good a head....

phoenixphanatic21
August 12th, 2011, 09:54 AM
Had to go GSU at ASU since I really can't do the homer vote.

chattownmocs
August 12th, 2011, 09:55 AM
Wofford at Chattanooga for the SOCON championship.

superman7515
August 12th, 2011, 09:59 AM
Is this Game of the Year supposed to be the most interesting? The one that has the most influence on the playoffs? What's the criteria? I've been a Delaware STH for a while and I've never really been interested in the Delaware vs William & Mary games. Nothing against W&M, but since I have nothing against W&M, it's really not that interesting as say JMU or Villanova. ODU's first game in the CAA against Delaware, what is probably the last trip to the Tub for UMass, and the Villanova game at PPL all rank higher than W&M for me. Again, no offense to W&M, I just don't hate you and you aren't new or leaving.

asumike83
August 12th, 2011, 10:32 AM
Wofford at Chattanooga for the SOCON championship.

You are correct. Wofford may be in position to wrap up the conference then if they can hold serve at home against GSU and App. You guys can always play the spoiler though! Well, unless you sh** the bed and get blasted by 31 like last year.

TheRevSFA
August 12th, 2011, 10:34 AM
Game of the year to me is Battle of The Piney Woods: SFA vs Sam. Yes it's a homer. Yes no one on the east coast or big sky will care, but hated rivals and both are favorites to win the conference (along with McNeese..who are always a favorite to win even if they didn't field a team)

chattownmocs
August 12th, 2011, 10:38 AM
You are correct. Wofford may be in position to wrap up the conference then if they can hold serve at home against GSU and App. You guys can always play the spoiler though! Well, unless you sh** the bed and get blasted by 31 like last year.

Or we could blow them out like 2 years ago at home.

asumike83
August 12th, 2011, 10:45 AM

You mean that 3-win Wofford team that lost every conference game except WCU and The Citadel? Gonna be a little tougher when a top 10 team comes to town.

StorminASU
August 12th, 2011, 10:48 AM

I thought you didn't look into the past for stats, that everything was about the upcoming season?

If you've changed your mind about that stance, then you definitely don't have to worry about Chatty being in ANY game for the Socon championship

AppAlum2003
August 12th, 2011, 10:50 AM
I will gladly say that I am married to Marge.

Smitty
August 12th, 2011, 11:07 AM
I would have to go for the championship game just because it is the top game overall...

McNeese75
August 12th, 2011, 11:22 AM
Game of the year to me is Battle of The Piney Woods: SFA vs Sam. Yes it's a homer. Yes no one on the east coast or big sky will care, but hated rivals and both are favorites to win the conference (along with McNeese..who are always a favorite to win even if they didn't field a team)

Sam being picked to win the conference is somewhat of a stretch :D

TheRevSFA
August 12th, 2011, 11:23 AM
Sam being picked to win the conference is somewhat of a stretch :D

Eh...I think it's going to be a closer race for the championship than people think.

chattownmocs
August 12th, 2011, 11:24 AM
You mean that 3-win Wofford team that lost every conference game except WCU and The Citadel? Gonna be a little tougher when a top 10 team comes to town.

You mean that 6 win chattanooga team in Huesman's first year against a weak schedule.

NDSUFREAK
August 12th, 2011, 11:24 AM
Depending on how well NDSU and UNI are playing by that point in the season, it will by far be the biggest game of the year. I can't imagine a packed Fargodome with 19,000+ and a potential MVFC championship on the line. Place is going to be N-U-T-S!!

**this baring everything before this point goes as expected :)

GaSouthern
August 12th, 2011, 11:41 AM
hindsight will be 20/20 but based on last year, the GSU vs. ASU matchup could be #1 vs #2 when we roll into boone.

Apphole
August 12th, 2011, 11:41 AM
The obvious choice is GSU at App and the poll results show it. Comon, two top 5 teams, 34k+, old passionate rivalry, two of the 3 FCS schools with FBS level fanship. It's a no brainer. Chattanooga Wofford is nowhere close to this big of a game, even if it were for the SoCon championship. GSU and App are 2 of the most storied and successful programs around. No one is gonna give a flying **** about UTC until they can accomplish something.

darell1976
August 12th, 2011, 12:05 PM
I picked UNI @ NDSU. This one could be for the MVFC title, and a whole lot of bragging rights.

appfan2008
August 12th, 2011, 12:11 PM
The obvious choice is GSU at App and the poll results show it. Comon, two top 5 teams, 34k+, old passionate rivalry, two of the 3 FCS schools with FBS level fanship. It's a no brainer. Chattanooga Wofford is nowhere close to this big of a game, even if it were for the SoCon championship. GSU and App are 2 of the most storied and successful programs around. No one is gonna give a flying **** about UTC until they can accomplish something.

hahahahahahaha... to put chatty in the same conversation as GSU v. App is certifiably insane...

catbob
August 12th, 2011, 12:14 PM
Although I'd like to homer vote for MSU @ EWU, that GSU App game wins this one.

chattownmocs
August 12th, 2011, 12:36 PM
I thought you didn't look into the past for stats, that everything was about the upcoming season?

If you've changed your mind about that stance, then you definitely don't have to worry about Chatty being in ANY game for the Socon championship

Or maybe I was responding to irrelevancy with irrelevancy

chattownmocs
August 12th, 2011, 12:37 PM

If chattanooga wofford is for the SOCON title it will be bigger by the very definition.

wmtribe1693
August 12th, 2011, 12:47 PM
Agree with superman. I have a lot of respect for Delaware's academics, athletics, and fans. Never had an issue with any UD fan at home or at the Tub. For me, it's still the most interesting because they're CAA teams. It wasn't on the list, but I plan to attend the Old Dominion-James Madison game...that should be interesting.

GoAgs72
August 12th, 2011, 12:55 PM
I voted my western bias - Eastern Washington/Montana State. National champion versus a strong playoff contender from last year.

Apphole
August 12th, 2011, 01:39 PM
If chattanooga wofford is for the SOCON title it will be bigger by the very definition.

So I guess that means Chatty has never played in a big game....by definition. Oh that's right, past games have no bearing on this coming season. Unless of course you're arguing with a GaSo fan, then the past is important because you guys beat them this past year. I'm beginning to understand how your mind works, or doesn't work rather. Knit picking on words aside, a big game to me is one in which the whole FCS will be watching. Of course conference championship implications are huge though and that is another reason why GaSo/App is the landslide winner in this poll. I'm just saying GaSo/App is always huge. #1 vs #2 GaSo/App is the biggest game ever. I'm not going to argue with you about the whole "but chattanooga is gonna win every conference game, blah blah blah" because you are an idiot and you will never stop.

TheRevSFA
August 12th, 2011, 01:46 PM

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/68/csb1.jpg

Silenoz
August 12th, 2011, 02:52 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to asumike83 again.

BucBisonAtLarge
August 12th, 2011, 03:07 PM
Specify you said... Lehigh-Colgate. I acknowledge the importance of all those are listed, and others mentioned here, but all the noise in the Patriot League threads will stop that Saturday and across the country folks will be able to watch a middleweight slugfest. For a Patriot League alum in New Mexico, it will be better than football likely to be seen around here this year.

frozennorth
August 12th, 2011, 04:15 PM

who is the third, montana? I would argue NDSU has an FBS fan base, or at least is pretty close. I doubt many FCS schools could drive ticket prices like this: http://www.stubhub.com/minnesota-golden-gophers-football-tickets/minnesota-vs-north-dakota-state-9-24-2011-1026857/ It sure isn't gopher fans buying those tickets.

anyway was torn between uni-ndsu and app/geoso. went with the local vote.

Apphole
August 12th, 2011, 04:30 PM
who is the third, montana? I would argue NDSU has an FBS fan base, or at least is pretty close. I doubt many FCS schools could drive ticket prices like this: http://www.stubhub.com/minnesota-golden-gophers-football-tickets/minnesota-vs-north-dakota-state-9-24-2011-1026857/ It sure isn't gopher fans buying those tickets.

anyway was torn between uni-ndsu and app/geoso. went with the local vote.

Well I see your point, but this list:http://onnidan1.com/forum/index.php?topic=45961.0 suggests that there are several schools that could make that claim and make it better. To me, an FBS level fan base has to be in the top 5 or so in FCS attendance for several years.

blueballs
August 12th, 2011, 05:27 PM
There's a good chance App and GSU will both be undefeated- they both should be favored in every game leading up to their meeting- when they meet at Black Saturday. If that is the case then it is probably #1 vs #2 with the conference and a seed hanging in the balance. Add the rivalry aspect and 30k+ on Black Saturday and it is as good as it gets in FCS.

TheRevSFA
August 12th, 2011, 05:31 PM
Or maybe I was responding to irrelevancy with irrelevancy

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/347250/NotSureIfSerious.jpg

Grizo406
August 12th, 2011, 05:36 PM
I went with a Regional homer pick; MSU vs EWU.

I like both the Bobcats, and the Eagles. So, it really doesn't matter to me who wins this one...unless the outcome somehow affects the Griz chance(s) of gettin' into the Playoffs.

citdog
August 12th, 2011, 05:39 PM
I voted for yosef vs pig's ***, ga

In my world the return of The Military Classic of the South looms large.

chattownmocs
August 12th, 2011, 06:37 PM
So I guess that means Chatty has never played in a big game....by definition. Oh that's right, past games have no bearing on this coming season. Unless of course you're arguing with a GaSo fan, then the past is important because you guys beat them this past year. I'm beginning to understand how your mind works, or doesn't work rather. Knit picking on words aside, a big game to me is one in which the whole FCS will be watching. Of course conference championship implications are huge though and that is another reason why GaSo/App is the landslide winner in this poll. I'm just saying GaSo/App is always huge. #1 vs #2 GaSo/App is the biggest game ever. I'm not going to argue with you about the whole "but chattanooga is gonna win every conference game, blah blah blah" because you are an idiot and you will never stop.

I think the real issue is your low level of intelligence. Your inability to understand the difference between relevant and irrelevant history. There is some negative and positive relevant history out of the app state mocs game last year. Chattanooga blew it. Can they get over that mental hurdle. Knowing that they were up 3 tds in the 4th and let App State back in the game. Or do they realize that they whipped whipped App States *** that day. And only their own mental mistakes cost them. Georgia Southern was just an *** kicking and probably should have been a 14-17 beating. If chattanooga learns the word finish, they are the best team in the southern conference. Period.

Apphole
August 12th, 2011, 08:03 PM
When are you gonna understand that, no matter how you slice it, you lost. No team whips another team's *** and still loses. You like to nip pick with words alot right? We scored more points than you. That means our offense was able to score on your defense more/our defense was able to keep you from scoring more. The numbers don't lie. It doesn't matter if you lead for 3 quarters if we accomplish the same thing one one. The whole point of a game is to establish a winner. If you ever whip out ***, you will win. I can't believe I just wrote all that. It's like I'm teaching a 4 year old the fundamentals of competition for the first time. You would argue that the earth is flat I swear to god.

chattownmocs
August 12th, 2011, 08:09 PM
When are you gonna understand that, no matter how you slice it, you lost. No team whips another team's *** and still loses. You like to nip pick with words alot right? We scored more points than you. That means our offense was able to score on your defense more/our defense was able to keep you from scoring more. The numbers don't lie. It doesn't matter if you lead for 3 quarters if we accomplish the same thing one one. The whole point of a game is to establish a winner. If you ever whip out ***, you will win. I can't believe I just wrote all that. It's like I'm teaching a 4 year old the fundamentals of competition for the first time. You would argue that the earth is flat I swear to god.

False statement. Your offense was NOT able to score on our defense more than our offense was able to score on yours. Incorrect statement once again by you. When will you learn the basic 3 phases of the game?

FCS_pwns_FBS
August 12th, 2011, 08:46 PM
I think the real issue is your low level of intelligence. Your inability to understand the difference between relevant and irrelevant history. There is some negative and positive relevant history out of the app state mocs game last year. Chattanooga blew it. Can they get over that mental hurdle. Knowing that they were up 3 tds in the 4th and let App State back in the game. Or do they realize that they whipped whipped App States *** that day. And only their own mental mistakes cost them. Georgia Southern was just an *** kicking and probably should have been a 14-17 beating. If chattanooga learns the word finish, they are the best team in the southern conference. Period.

Are you serious? We outgained you 391 to 354 yards and you got two gift turnovers as well as a critical bogus pass interference from the refs. We were up 17-7 until almost half time. If there was any team that didn't "finish" in that game it was us.

Also, in the App. game you guys gave up 35 points in the last 20 minutes or so of game clock. I don't call that "not finishing", I call that getting manhandled. Not finishing isn't the reason you were massacred at Wofford, either.

blueballs
August 13th, 2011, 08:18 AM
Are you serious? We outgained you 391 to 354 yards and you got two gift turnovers as well as a critical bogus pass interference from the refs. We were up 17-7 until almost half time. If there was any team that didn't "finish" in that game it was us.

Also, in the App. game you guys gave up 35 points in the last 20 minutes or so of game clock. I don't call that "not finishing", I call that getting manhandled. Not finishing isn't the reason you were massacred at Wofford, either.

Don't forget the comical "roughing the holder" penalty that gift wrapped a TD-which ultimately was the difference in the score- for Chatty either...

October 8 can't get here fast enough

asumike83
August 13th, 2011, 11:10 AM

Problem is, you can't coach a killer instinct. You either have it or you don't. If Chattanooga doesn't lose 2 of their last 3 conference games by a combined 45 points with a playoff berth on the line, they are in the postseason. Period.

Jacked_Rabbit
August 13th, 2011, 11:17 AM
Had to roll with my Missouri Valley brotheren, but I'm not even sure that UNI vs NDSU will decide the conference championship...

wapiti
August 13th, 2011, 11:18 AM
Cat - griz

Monarch History
August 13th, 2011, 01:41 PM
Agree with superman. I have a lot of respect for Delaware's academics, athletics, and fans. Never had an issue with any UD fan at home or at the Tub. For me, it's still the most interesting because they're CAA teams. It wasn't on the list, but I plan to attend the Old Dominion-James Madison game...that should be interesting.

I also think the CAA game of the year will be W&M vs Delaware. I give the Blue Hens the edge only because it's a home game. I also look forward to the ODU-JMU game in October.

bleedblue
August 13th, 2011, 04:15 PM
Chatawhoever should not even be in the conversation and GSU IMHO is still over rated. I like #66 but that's all. I went with EWU vs Montana St because that was the only fcs lose for the defending national champs. As far as UD I think they are not as good, which is what I feel about app and it's to early to tell about GSU. Yes they had a great run at the end of season and playoffs but it's to early to put them up there with App. Good, but not a contender like App.

eaglewraith
August 13th, 2011, 05:33 PM
Chatawhoever should not even be in the conversation and GSU IMHO is still over rated. I like #66 but that's all. I went with EWU vs Montana St because that was the only fcs lose for the defending national champs. As far as UD I think they are not as good, which is what I feel about app and it's to early to tell about GSU. Yes they had a great run at the end of season and playoffs but it's to early to put them up there with App. Good, but not a contender like App.

We shall see. The revenge tour starts Labor Day weekend. I just hope Delaware has to stand in the way.

Apphole
August 13th, 2011, 06:21 PM
We shall see. The revenge tour starts Labor Day weekend. I just hope Delaware has to stand in the way.

October 29th revenge will be had

cmaxwellgsu
August 13th, 2011, 06:31 PM
False statement. Your offense was NOT able to score on our defense more than our offense was able to score on yours. Incorrect statement once again by you. When will you learn the basic 3 phases of the game?

When you add the 3 phases of the game, your team still lost.

ASU3481
August 13th, 2011, 07:05 PM
Since 2000 Socon Championships..

Appalachian State=6 2 of these was co champs
Georgia Southern=3
Wofford=3 2 of these was co champs
Furman=1
Elon=0
Chattanooga=0!!!!
The Citadel= 0
Western Carolina= 0
Samford=0
ETSU=0

What make's you think that since 2000 and you haven't won any championships. That this year you will win it all. Wofford make's more since to be there at the end than you guys. You guys sound like Elon fans a couple of years ago. I swear.

I-16Bandit
August 13th, 2011, 07:40 PM

http://troll.me/images/trololo/u-mad-bro.jpg

citdog
August 13th, 2011, 07:52 PM
Since 2000 Socon Championships..

Appalachian State=6 2 of these was co champs
Georgia Southern=3
Wofford=3 2 of these was co champs
Furman=1
Elon=0
Chattanooga=0!!!!
The Citadel= 0
Western Carolina= 0
Samford=0
ETSU=0

What make's you think that since 2000 and you haven't won any championships. That this year you will win it all. Wofford make's more since to be there at the end than you guys. You guys sound like Elon fans a couple of years ago. I swear.

That's WAY to many "you guys" in one post. It made my eyes BLEED. You're a yankee aren't you?

chattownmocs
August 13th, 2011, 08:48 PM

We were "massacred at wofford because we didnt finish drives and the season. As far as the GSU game. There was no miraculous 5 minute stretch for us like their was for App State against us. It was a systematic shift. A dominant coaching performance in which chattanooga figured out what you were doing on both sides of the ball and dominated you the rest of the game. App State didnt do that. Our plaers looked up at the clock and realized they were defeating the number 3 team in the country by 3 tds and tightened up. This combined with the lack of a kicking game and the most fluke 5 minute period probably in college football history allowed App State to win.

chattownmocs
August 13th, 2011, 08:53 PM
Problem is, you can't coach a killer instinct. You either have it or you don't. If Chattanooga doesn't lose 2 of their last 3 conference games by a combined 45 points with a playoff berth on the line, they are in the postseason. Period.

You might have a point if you were speaking of a contest that pits 1 man against another. Football is not that sport. What an unbeleivable coinicidence it would be if the entire app state football team was blessed with the inate ability for killer instincy and the entire moc squad was not. Noone said anything about coaching in this game. Experience will make the difference. We will defeat you in a big way in your own house this year, then you will talk about the past as usual.

TheRevSFA
August 13th, 2011, 09:59 PM
You might have a point if you were speaking of a contest that pits 1 man against another. Football is not that sport. What an unbeleivable coinicidence it would be if the entire app state football team was blessed with the inate ability for killer instincy and the entire moc squad was not. Noone said anything about coaching in this game. Experience will make the difference. We will defeat you in a big way in your own house this year, then you will talk about the past as usual.

http://gbatemp.net/pix/236924/homer-simpson-facepalm.jpg

gasoutherneagle
August 14th, 2011, 05:52 AM
xflaggedx Why are y'all still arguing with this chattownmocs character?!? He is obviously not a social drinker and NO ONE knows MORE than a boozed up alcoholic!
xrolleyesxxblahx

SideLine Shooter
August 14th, 2011, 07:07 AM
The National Championship Game between Portland State and UTC.

bojeta
August 16th, 2011, 02:52 PM
Went with Eastern WA vs Montana State. Reasons:
1. Defending National Champs vs the only non-FBS team to beat them last year.
2. Both teams return solid and highly ranked teams (#1 and #6 depending on poll)
3. Conference matchup that will likely decide championship
4. Rematch on the Infrerno where EW has not yet lost a game.

Skjellyfetti
August 16th, 2011, 03:05 PM
If the "Inferno" is listed as a reason for a game being the game of the year... your opinion is invalid.

Bogus Megapardus
August 16th, 2011, 03:37 PM
How about the game that will draw the most fans?

That, of course, would be Harvard at Yale on November 19.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e4/Yale-Harvard-Game.jpg

elon77
August 16th, 2011, 03:50 PM
There's no question what game will be the game of the year. It will be App State at Elon, the last game of the year and for the Championship of the best conference in all of FCS. I can't wait to hear these comments.

Mountaineer
August 16th, 2011, 03:53 PM
Lookin' forward to those Congratulations Elon - 2011 SoCon Champions posters hitting the interweb early. xcoffeex

bojeta
August 16th, 2011, 04:44 PM
If the "Inferno" is listed as a reason for a game being the game of the year... your opinion is invalid.

No need to be petty or ridiculous. It was listed as one of 4 reasons (last in order of those mentioned...There are others) that, in their sum, make for an excellent reason this could be called the "game of the year". Obviously everyone has their own favorites and "opinions", but only time will tell how exciting and meaningful a game turns out to be.

MsippiRattler
August 16th, 2011, 04:52 PM
How about the game that will draw the most fans?

That, of course, would be Harvard at Yale on November 19.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e4/Yale-Harvard-Game.jpg

Using that ^^^^criteria, then the game of the year may be on Sep 24th in Atlanta between Southern Univ and FAMU. SU and FAMI are bitter rivals who haven't played each other much lately. The hype is up for the game and the attendance could be near 70,000.

Apphole
August 16th, 2011, 05:38 PM
There's no question what game will be the game of the year. It will be App State at Elon, the last game of the year and for the Championship of the best conference in all of FCS. I can't wait to hear these comments.

I'll give you that it's the last game of the year and that App is involved. Those are the only things that make it half way interesting. CAA is still above us I hate to say and Elon has no shot at the SoCon championship this year. This must be a troll comment just to ruffle feathers. Sorry man, now that Riddle and Hutch are playing in Canada you will never beat App. Not that you were able to beat us with those two blowhards.

elon77
August 17th, 2011, 11:21 AM
I'll give you that it's the last game of the year and that App is involved. Those are the only things that make it half way interesting. CAA is still above us I hate to say and Elon has no shot at the SoCon championship this year. This must be a troll comment just to ruffle feathers. Sorry man, now that Riddle and Hutch are playing in Canada you will never beat App. Not that you were able to beat us with those two blowhards.

Does it take a blowhard to know a blowhard? Or are you just an expert on said subject? Just asking.

Apphole
August 17th, 2011, 12:30 PM
Does it take a blowhard to know a blowhard? Or are you just an expert on said subject? Just asking.

It takes a blowhard to start the biggest brawl in SoCon baseball history. The same blowhard that had 4 Oscar nominations for his tremendous performance flopping after punting when no one made contact with him. Blowhards are only allowed to be on an NFL team for a matter of hours until they're cut. But at least the blowhard's Uhaul was only half way to Jacksonville when he lost his job. And yes I am an expert.

elon77
August 17th, 2011, 01:01 PM
It takes a blowhard to start the biggest brawl in SoCon baseball history. The same blowhard that had 4 Oscar nominations for his tremendous performance flopping after punting when no one made contact with him. Blowhards are only allowed to be on an NFL team for a matter of hours until they're cut. But at least the blowhard's Uhaul was only half way to Jacksonville when he lost his job. And yes I am an expert.

Hey Blowhard expert, he torched your boys a$$es pretty darn good last year. I know, I know, he didn't win, but I think he did his part. If you were there you were probably twitching in your $5.00 seat a little. Don't respond, there's no need for me to get in a peeing match with an expert.

bluehenbillk
August 17th, 2011, 01:03 PM
I voted W&M vs UD, yes I'm a homer. But, I may be in the minority, but I think GSU is over-rated.

Eaglesrus
August 17th, 2011, 01:08 PM
I voted W&M vs UD, yes I'm a homer. But, I may be in the minority, but I think GSU is over-rated.

Remains to be seen, as is all of this at this point, and I'd say your guess is as good as anybody's.

Edit: I should have said your guess is as good as anybody's with the exception of Chattownmocs.

Apphole
August 17th, 2011, 01:09 PM
Hey Blowhard expert, he torched your boys a$$es pretty darn good last year. I know, I know, he didn't win, but I think he did his part. If you were there you were probably twitching in your $5.00 seat a little. Don't respond, there's no need for me to get in a peeing match with an expert.

Response! Yeah he did a fine job losing last year. Actually, the flop I referred to was during that very game! The penalties kept you alive, I really wasn't that worried, at least not as much as I am during other close games.

elon77
August 17th, 2011, 01:20 PM
Response! Yeah he did a fine job losing last year. Actually, the flop I referred to was during that very game! The penalties kept you alive, I really wasn't that worried, at least not as much as I am during other close games.

Just couldn't let it go, could ya?

Apphole
August 17th, 2011, 01:22 PM
Just couldn't let it go, could ya?

Of course not

chattownmocs
August 17th, 2011, 01:25 PM
Hhaha fortunately whether you beat App State or not proves little as to whether you are a good QB. Didnt Jaybo beat them?

StorminASU
August 17th, 2011, 02:38 PM
Hhaha fortunately whether you beat App State or not proves little as to whether you are a good QB. Didnt Jaybo beat them?

That is fortunate for QBs who think they're good like BJ and Riddle. Thanks for pointing that out.

OLDMAIN80
August 17th, 2011, 03:14 PM
Went with the SOCON homer pick. We will have played App 4 weeks prior so this game could have serious effect on Wofford's conf champ and post season chances.