PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's Big Sky Conference Preview Video

FootballCEO
August 12th, 2011, 07:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRyqp-8TGxw

Good Morning AGS!! Here's my Big Sky Conference Preview!

As always, thanks for the feedback/critiques! Keep'em coming!

Enjoy!

Em

one4all333
August 12th, 2011, 10:05 AM
Well done sir...though I may slightly disagree with some of your analysis (Nash or Johnson as Def MVP), I do like and appreciate the time and effor you put into the Bug Sky analysis and team coverages.

I did notive that you displayed the wrong schedule for UNC in the video, minor issue...Again VERY well done...thanks and keep them coming.

xnodx

FootballCEO
August 12th, 2011, 10:20 AM
Thanks on4all333! I apologize for the graphic gaffe.. Don't know how that happened.. It didn't show in post production

ursus arctos horribilis
August 12th, 2011, 10:43 AM
Thanks on4all333! I apologize for the graphic gaffe.. Don't know how that happened.. It didn't show in post production

I think your analysis was pretty damn good as well Emory. Nice job, I know that has to be a **** ton of work. Amptjer [rpdictopmedotomg errpr I think I saw was tje gra[joc fpr superlatives saod "Patriot League" so may want to check that in your other video to come.

I really like what you are doing and this group will hopefully provide some constructive criticism so you can make some edits and not just ***** about the small things on the videos.

Great job, I like that you didn't just go with EWU since they are the reigning NC and that you recognized that Sac St. is on the rise and could challenge at the top. It can go any which way of course but MSU seems like the most solid all around team and that McGee is probably gonna be a nightmare for everyone this year but those top 6 teams may be off a spot or two but they are the same ones I see being fairly equal

FootballCEO
August 12th, 2011, 10:59 AM
I think your analysis was pretty damn good as well Emory. Nice job, I know that has to be a **** ton of work. Amptjer [rpdictopmedotomg errpr I think I saw was tje gra[joc fpr superlatives saod "Patriot League" so may want to check that in your other video to come.

I really like what you are doing and this group will hopefully provide some constructive criticism so you can make some edits and not just ***** about the small things on the videos.

Great job, I like that you didn't just go with EWU since they are the reigning NC and that you recognized that Sac St. is on the rise and could challenge at the top. It can go any which way of course but MSU seems like the most solid all around team and that McGee is probably gonna be a nightmare for everyone this year but those top 6 teams may be off a spot or two but they are the same ones I see being fairly equal

Thanks Chief!! Yep.. I honestly believe that Jones was the real reason behind last years championship run. It'll be interesting to see how they compensate. What also worries me is the Defense mental lapses in games. Sac State is another one of those "balanced" teams.. I really like their HC.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 12th, 2011, 11:08 AM
Thanks Chief!! Yep.. I honestly believe that Jones was the real reason behind last years championship run. It'll be interesting to see how they compensate. What also worries me is the Defense mental lapses in games. Sac State is another one of those "balanced" teams.. I really like their HC.

For about four years now I've watched them closing the gap talent wise and becoming a better all around team. Now teams that are already at the spot they are getting to still can have some trouble with the other teams but I really believe that if Sac were to play some good teams from other conferences their fans would soon be shutting their mouths when talking about them as a bad team.