PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's Big South Conference Preview Video

FootballCEO
August 10th, 2011, 08:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEkQYxFHpKs

Good Morning AGS!! Here's my Big South Conference Preview!

Enjoy

Em

appfan2008
August 10th, 2011, 10:12 AM
Interesting video... would like to see the socon version...

oceandogs
August 10th, 2011, 12:53 PM
That was great, very impressed with the research that went into making the video.

FootballCEO
August 10th, 2011, 03:39 PM
Interesting video... would like to see the socon version...

Preciate that!! SoCon will be out this week!

That was great, very impressed with the research that went into making the video.

Thanks Homie! There's more coming down the pike

bjtheflamesfan
August 10th, 2011, 07:44 PM
Very nicely done! Course I have some minor disagreement with your prediction of the standings but definite kudos on the production quality

ursus arctos horribilis
August 10th, 2011, 08:09 PM
That is some great work FCEO! Anybody appreciating his work should probably hit that rep button and let him know you appreciate the effort. It's a darn fine way to give some feedback.

Seawolf97
August 10th, 2011, 08:37 PM
Excellent presentation ! Alot thought and work went into this .

FootballCEO
August 10th, 2011, 09:15 PM
Wow Gang! i really appreciate that! Here's the thing, I will continue to put out quality videos for you guys to enjoy.. I know its tough to find fair/unbiased opinions on anything outside of the ACC/SEC/Big Ten/Pac-12... So, I'm just a football fan catering to football people! Glad you guys enjoy!

kdinva
August 11th, 2011, 05:55 AM
Fine piece of journalism & video. Congrats.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 11th, 2011, 10:54 AM
Wow Gang! i really appreciate that! Here's the thing, I will continue to put out quality videos for you guys to enjoy.. I know its tough to find fair/unbiased opinions on anything outside of the ACC/SEC/Big Ten/Pac-12... So, I'm just a football fan catering to football people! Glad you guys enjoy!

Your loyalty to us will be repaid in kind with a big doxe of appreciation on top.

Couple things to remember with upcoming conferences that are common mistakes that people make. It is not ever appropriate to refer to THE CITADEL as simply Citadel.

When using the spoken version of "Towson" it is pronounced Toe Sun.xlolx

Side Judge
August 11th, 2011, 11:13 AM
Your loyalty to us will be repaid in kind with a big doxe of appreciation on top.

Couple things to remember with upcoming conferences that are common mistakes that people make. It is not ever appropriate to refer to THE CITADEL as simply Citadel.

When using the spoken version of "Towson" it is pronounced Toe Sun.xlolx
THE Citadel is correct - similarly you should refer to Towson as "AND Towson"...

As in, "Final Score, Delaware [or any other CAA opponent] 52 And Towson 10"

Rob Iola
August 11th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Hey! That smells like smack - I expect better TOS discipline from you two...

ursus arctos horribilis
August 11th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Hey! That smells like smack - I expect better TOS discipline from you two...

do ya