PDA

View Full Version : Userbars, Buttons, & Some Really Cool Uniform Designs.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 5th, 2011, 07:47 PM
Check out some of the work my friend does. This kid's got some talent and does great work. He's got a lot of free stuff on his site and will do custome stuff for ya. He's quick and inexpensive. Go to the "Designs" tab and click "Condepts" to see some of his original Nike Pro Combat Uni's he's done for FCS teams.

Here's one he did for W&M.
http://www.mtwillie.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/226566708726247150621.png

http://www.mtwillie.com/

R3TRO
August 5th, 2011, 07:58 PM
Those are awesome! Would love to see him do one for UNH.

Burn the Horse
August 5th, 2011, 08:12 PM
that is a freakin AWESOME uniform design!

Burn the Horse
August 5th, 2011, 08:14 PM
where are those userbars?

ursus arctos horribilis
August 5th, 2011, 08:15 PM
Those are awesome! Would love to see him do one for UNH.

Those take a while to come up with and design so I don't think he's doing anymore free ones. I'll check and see if he has one for UNH.

Heck, he could probably do some of these as a banner or spruce up thing for anybody that has blogs or websites that could use a fresh look so hit his contact button and see what he can do for you.

I had him make me a custom avatar for Halloween last year.xlolx

ursus arctos horribilis
August 5th, 2011, 08:18 PM
where are those userbars?

Just under the "userbars" tab. He has one for every FCS Team I think.

http://mtwillie.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/William-Mary.png

There is the W&M one if that is what you are looking for Burney.

Burn the Horse
August 5th, 2011, 08:23 PM
thanks ursus, but I need a url so I can have both my GTT.com image and the W&M userbar both at the same time in my sig. can you help me?

ursus arctos horribilis
August 5th, 2011, 08:32 PM
thanks ursus, but I need a url so I can have both my GTT.com image and the W&M userbar both at the same time in my sig. can you help me?

Dude, click on the userbar (right click) and when the drop down menu comes up choose "copy image location" and paste it wherever you want it.

citdog
August 5th, 2011, 08:35 PM
Willie is a talented guy. Hope he finds his way into a job using this talent.

Burn the Horse
August 5th, 2011, 08:36 PM
Dude, click on the userbar (right click) and when the drop down menu comes up choose "copy image location" and paste it wherever you want it.

I must be retarded because I don't see "copy image location" on my screen. I only see "Copy" as an option. I appreciate your helping me but I must be beyond help. LoL

I-16Bandit
August 5th, 2011, 09:08 PM
Thanks for sharing, ursus! Going to steal me a Georgia Southern userbar! ;)

Burn the Horse
August 5th, 2011, 09:15 PM
hey ursus do me a favor. post an image of the Chicago Cubs userbar in this thread would you?

I-16Bandit
August 5th, 2011, 09:18 PM
hey ursus do me a favor. post an image of the Chicago Cubs userbar in this thread would you?

http://www.mtwillie.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/chicago.png

ursus arctos horribilis
August 5th, 2011, 09:36 PM
Thanks Bandit. I've been trying to work my way back around to this thread but got hung up watching youtube clips.xlolx

ursus arctos horribilis
August 5th, 2011, 09:38 PM
Willie is a talented guy. Hope he finds his way into a job using this talent.

He will. The right people see his work and he's in. I will be a customer of his and promote his stuff so maybe he can get that right person to go by and drop him line and see what he can do for them...never know.

citdog
August 5th, 2011, 09:40 PM
Hey Ursus could you get me a beer and fix me a sammi?

Thanks *****

ursus arctos horribilis
August 5th, 2011, 09:43 PM
Hey Ursus could you get me a beer and fix me a sammi?

Thanks *****

No.

Burn the Horse
August 5th, 2011, 11:18 PM
thanks for posting the W&M userbar Ursus, I was able to quote your post then copy and paste the url out of that.

Willie
August 6th, 2011, 12:15 AM
He will. The right people see his work and he's in. I will be a customer of his and promote his stuff so maybe he can get that right person to go by and drop him line and see what he can do for them...never know.
One can hope.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 6th, 2011, 12:05 PM
One can hope.

Hey Willie, maybe I just missed some of the uni's you did in the "concepts" section but it doesn't look like a complete list of what you've done?

Willie
August 6th, 2011, 12:17 PM
I haven't updated that in a while so I have no idea which ones are there and aren't there any more.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 6th, 2011, 12:35 PM
I haven't updated that in a while so I have no idea which ones are there and aren't there any more.

Well hit the link and go take a look!xlolx

I think there was only about 5-7 up there and I'm pretty sure you did more than that. I remember Delaware, RI, W&M, and the two MT ones...if there were more I can't recall.

ursus arctos horribilis
August 15th, 2011, 01:23 PM
Bump, check out Willie's stuff if you haven't seen it yet.

Willie
August 18th, 2011, 08:25 PM
http://www.myuploadedimages.com/images/59797230640020807837.png

ursus arctos horribilis
August 18th, 2011, 09:28 PM
That is pretty damn ominous looking. Good job there Willie. Did you do one for GSU? I can not remember seeing that one.

Willie
August 18th, 2011, 09:48 PM
As in Ga Southern? No I haven't done one for them.