PDA

View Full Version : JMU player drops charges

JMU2004
March 21st, 2006, 05:58 AM
as expected, this case will not be pursued

http://www.dnronline.com/sports_details.php?AID=3533&CHID=3

JMU Duke Dog
March 21st, 2006, 08:02 AM
I knew what had happened a few weeks prior to being released to the press. Some aspects of the story were understated. I am personally disgusted by this event. Hopefully this can be a valuable lesson to the team without creating negative team chemistry.

AppGuy04
March 21st, 2006, 11:04 AM
haha, what a biatch

he will get his punishment in the locker room, wouldn't be surprised if he left the team

jmuroller
March 21st, 2006, 02:08 PM
I knew what had happened a few weeks prior to being released to the press. Some aspects of the story were understated. I am personally disgusted by this event. Hopefully this can be a valuable lesson to the team without creating negative team chemistry.

Why would you even say this?

JMU Duke Dog
March 21st, 2006, 08:09 PM
Why would you even say this?

I have high expectations for the character and decisions made by our football players. Whether they like it or not, they are representatives of James Madison University. I know people make mistakes but this event crossed the line.

JMU Duke Dog
March 21st, 2006, 08:19 PM
haha, what a biatch

he will get his punishment in the locker room, wouldn't be surprised if he left the team

The victim is one of the nicest guys I have met from the football team. If I was in his position I would have left JMU as I would not come into college expecting my teammates to do physical harm to me. I am quite disappointed in the three players that did this to a teammate and how the athletic administration seems to have "handled" the situation. These recent days following this event have been quite dark for JMU football. I hope we do not turn into a Virginia Tech by sweeping bad happenings under the rug and not addressing the problem.

jmuroller
March 21st, 2006, 11:30 PM
T These recent days following this event have been quite dark for JMU football. .

Are you serious? Dark? If he wanted to go on with charges he had every right to. I talked to numerous players after the fact and they all said it was just something that got WAYY out of control. They said after about a week everything was back to normal. You may know more than me, but from what I was told it was blown so out of proportion.

You can't compare this to VT by any means. The list they have is so long I don't know where to start. Hell, this isn't even remotely close to what happened at UD.

March 22nd, 2006, 02:40 AM
... Hell, this isn't even remotely close to what happened at UD.:confused: How does Delaware get into this?

JMU Duke Dog: "The victim is one of the nicest guys I have met..."
jmuroller: "You may know more than me, but from what I was told ..." .............Ya think???

jmuroller
March 22nd, 2006, 10:16 AM
:confused: How does Delaware get into this?

JMU Duke Dog: "The victim is one of the nicest guys I have met..."
jmuroller: "You may know more than me, but from what I was told ..." .............Ya think???

Did I ever say I have never met Reggie? I have personal relationships with all involved. Just because JMU DD has met someone prior means he knows more about the situation than me?

My mention of UD was because he said this was a dark day in JMU football. Not even a cloudy day if you ask me. I was comparing the two by saying having three of your players put on ski masks and use shotguns to rob a player of steriods and drugs is alot worse than fight between teammates. If you would like I take the UD mention back.