PDA

View Full Version : JMU's new uniforms

jmufan999
July 12th, 2011, 03:35 PM
http://boards.caazone.com/showthread.php?t=108930

I am giving this as a link since I can't view the other link at work. Some of you may be in the same boat. See post #3.

JMU will apparently unveil a new alternate jersey this year: black.

phoenixphanatic21
July 12th, 2011, 03:38 PM
Usually I'm a big fan of black uniforms but ... I don't know. This one just isn't cutting it for me.

boonedocks
July 12th, 2011, 03:48 PM
Usually I'm a big fan of black uniforms but ... I don't know. This one just isn't cutting it for me.

I'm not a fan of black uniforms, unless one of your colors is, you know...black. xtwocentsx

HailSzczur
July 12th, 2011, 04:51 PM
I agree with one of the posters on the board there, they do look like arena jerseys. Not a fan, but I could care less what you wear, as long as we still beat you in themxsmiley_wix

Skjellyfetti
July 12th, 2011, 06:09 PM
the less purple the better.

John Deere
July 12th, 2011, 07:14 PM
cute!

Tribal
July 12th, 2011, 09:41 PM
I agree...no black unless it's in your standard color wheel. Towson is a CAA team in black and I'm not sure JMU wants that karma.

superman7515
July 12th, 2011, 10:07 PM
They look like basketball jerseys.

Twentysix
July 12th, 2011, 10:11 PM
They look like basketball jerseys.

They look like euro football jerseys :pumpuke:

JMad03
July 13th, 2011, 01:45 PM
Here's the big problem with that photo- the jersey is lying on a table. It's a little difficult to have a really good idea on how it's going to look on the team when it's spread out on a table taken with a cell phone. I say give it a chance and actually wait until it's shown as the full uniform on a player.
As for the black unis argument, I don't think it's a big deal as long as the team doesn't abuse it all the time. Alternate jerseys- I have no problem. But if it becomes a regular thing along with the team's main colors, I do think it's a bit silly.

jmufan999
July 13th, 2011, 02:53 PM
Agreed, JMad. Seriously doubt this will be a regular thing. One game this year and if they're popular, one game every year. I like the look of them but agree with you that they will look better when not just lying on a table. Just thought it would provide some relatively interesting news since there's very little going on at all right now in the football world.

whitey
July 14th, 2011, 08:54 AM
These jerseys will only be used one time this season to celebrate the opening of the new stadium. After which they will be auctioned off.