PDA

View Full Version : Janoris Jenkins ready to explode

kperk014
July 11th, 2011, 01:16 PM
Nothing like getting kicked out of the big time to make a player see just how much there is to lose. I look for Grade A effort this season.

http://www.timesdaily.com/article/20110711/SPORTS40/110719987/1164/sports?Title=Rebuilding-an-image

AppAlum2003
July 11th, 2011, 01:37 PM
I'm all for second chances (in this case 4th chances,) but c'mon. Why do we celebrate stuff like this? Next thing we know FCS fans will be stuffing FBS stars' lockers with drugs in order to fill up the transfer pot (yes, pun intended.)

SideLine Shooter
July 11th, 2011, 01:45 PM
"three times in three years" wow, lots of rebuilding to do.

bjtheflamesfan
July 11th, 2011, 03:19 PM
Not every FBS transfer automatically comes in and turns the world upside down and finishes as a first team All American. If he is a solid contributor, great! If he does turn FCS on its head and finish as a first team All American, kudos to him! If he ends up a bust, Id think back to this discussion kperk...

TexasTerror
July 11th, 2011, 03:30 PM
Isn't he going to Division II North Alabama? Won't play a down in FCS, if I am not mistaken - regardless of how quickly UNA progresses towards Division I.

kperk014
July 11th, 2011, 06:13 PM
Isn't he going to Division II North Alabama? Won't play a down in FCS, if I am not mistaken - regardless of how quickly UNA progresses towards Division I.

Yep just one year.

kperk014
July 11th, 2011, 06:14 PM
Not every FBS transfer automatically comes in and turns the world upside down and finishes as a first team All American. If he is a solid contributor, great! If he does turn FCS on its head and finish as a first team All American, kudos to him! If he ends up a bust, Id think back to this discussion kperk...

LOL You're right. Just because he was probably the best corner in the SEC is no reason to think he'll be any good at a lower level.

kperk014
July 11th, 2011, 06:15 PM
I'm all for second chances (in this case 4th chances,) but c'mon. Why do we celebrate stuff like this? Next thing we know FCS fans will be stuffing FBS stars' lockers with drugs in order to fill up the transfer pot (yes, pun intended.)

Be careful thinking you don't have smokers on YOUR team. LOL

citdog
July 11th, 2011, 07:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDKG2R2YkOg&feature=related