PDA

View Full Version : New turf for the Fargodome

TheBisonator
June 30th, 2011, 03:57 PM
FINALLY!!!!

The stuff being used will most likely be the same stuff that the St. Louis Rams use at the Edward Jones Dome.

Will be installed for the 2012 season.

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/325089/group/Sports/

Twentysix
June 30th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Wanna take bets on how many NDSU/Bison logos's are on the turf? I say 3. Each endzone and the 50 yd line.

I also bet that Sandford Health advertises on more SQ FT of the turf than NDSU itself.

darell1976
June 30th, 2011, 04:02 PM
Wanna take bets on how many NDSU/Bison logos's are on the turf? I say 3. Each endzone and the 50 yd line.

I also bet that Sandford Health advertises on more SQ FT of the turf than NDSU itself.

I drive past the dome every day to work....what is the story of that pinwheel?? Whose idea was that? Even Stop-N-Go has a Bison on it.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 30th, 2011, 04:13 PM
Hey that's great news for the Bison.xthumbsupx

TheBisonator
June 30th, 2011, 04:14 PM
Hey that's great news for the Bison.xthumbsupx

Thanks! The stuff we have now is basically not in existence anymore. It became obsolete maybe 7 or 8 years ago.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 30th, 2011, 05:01 PM
Thanks! The stuff we have now is basically not in existence anymore. It became obsolete maybe 7 or 8 years ago.

The sprint turf's and field turfs of the last 10 yrs. are the reason the astroturfs are obsolete and it will be a mojor improvement for the Dome and the more importantly the players. Make sure you go down and check the stuff out (I know you will) when they get it installed if you haven't been up close and personal with the product yet.