PDA

View Full Version : Auburn LB Tranfer to Delaware?

bluehenbillk
June 27th, 2011, 02:06 PM
Nothing official but rumors coming from multiple good sources indicated sophomore LB Jessel Curry may be a Blue Hen this season. Played in 6 games for the NC Tigers last year as a true freshman. From Buford, GA and was the Georgia AA Defensive Player of the Yr.

Rob Iola
June 27th, 2011, 02:12 PM
Can he play QB?

bleedblue
June 27th, 2011, 03:22 PM
No. But neither could Ben Patrick or Shawn Johnson which worked out nice. Hopefully this kid can play LB.

Rob Iola
June 27th, 2011, 03:27 PM
No. But neither could Ben Patrick or Shawn Johnson which worked out nice. Hopefully this kid can play LB.

Wait, I thought Patrick played TE and Johnson DE? Why do you say LB? Regardless, everyone knows Delaware only wins with transfer QBs...

bleedblue
June 27th, 2011, 03:27 PM
That's where Curry plays.

Keeper
June 28th, 2011, 03:50 AM
REASON FOR TRANSFER WOULD LIKE TO KNOW I

seantaylor
June 28th, 2011, 04:48 AM
In Bill Paxton's words, "Game over". A LB from Auburn. Forget about it.

bluehenbillk
July 11th, 2011, 08:30 PM
Done deal - delawareonline.com has the story today with quotes from Curry confirming that he is a Hen. A position (LB) of strength for the hens just got even stronger!!

Freeport
July 11th, 2011, 10:01 PM
I'm an AU fan and have been following Jessel since his recruitment. Talented kid no doubt, but had some issues at AU. He was in the doghouse for quite a while. The talk seems to be he is pretty fond of the green:D but no one has come out and said anything concrete. Sux it didn't work out at AU.