PDA

View Full Version : Bad news for Tennessee Chattanooga

Skjellyfetti
June 21st, 2011, 09:22 PM
Three key members of the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga football team in 2010 won’t be returning this fall, and two of them are gone for good.

Mocs coach Russ Huesman said Monday that wide receiver Brian Sutherland has left UTC for personal reasons and All-Southern Conference defensive end Chris Donald is giving up the game because of recurring wrist problems.

Huesman also announced that he suspended running back Keon Williams for the 2011 season. Williams recently received two years probation after pleading guilty to charges of possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.

“They’re all good players — good players and good kids,” Huesman said. “Any time you lose anybody, it’s damaging [to the program].”

The small-but-speedy Sutherland — he’s 5-foot-7 with a 4.34 40-yard dash time — transferred to UTC from Miami (Ohio) in 2009. That fall he played in the first two games before abruptly leaving the team and school for personal reasons.

Huesman allowed Sutherland to rejoin the team that spring and last season he had 50 catches for 729 yards. Sutherland also was an effective returner, taking a kickoff back for a 98-yard touchdown against Auburn.

“Brian has decided not to come back to school here and there’s personal issues that I can’t get into,” Huesman said.

Sutherland led the SoCon with 165.7 all-purpose yards a game and just as much, if not more, was expected of him this fall. The Mocs return third-team All-American Joel Bradford and Marlon Anthony, as well as several backups, but the loss of Sutherland could open the door for incoming freshmen Marlandas Crane and Ron Moore.

Donald was a five-star recruit coming out of Huntingdon High School and was rated the No. 1 inside linebacker prospect in the country and the top overall prospect in Tennessee.

He came to UTC in January 2010 after seeing limited action in two seasons at the University of Tennessee. In his only season with the Mocs, Donald led the team with 7.5 sacks, was fourth on the team with 47 tackles and earned second-team All-SoCon honors.

Donald played most of last season with wrist injuries and had surgery each wrist in the offseason. Huesman said Donald’s recovery has been slow and Donald had not even started lifting weights.

“Chris gave four years to football and he’s so banged up — he still can’t do anything — and he’s just too banged up to play,” Huesman said.

Despite the loss of Donald, Huesman said he felt good the Mocs’ defensive ends. Joshua Williams returns for his third season as a starter on the right side and redshirt freshman Davis Tull turned some heads during spring practice. The Mocs also have redshirt freshman Zach Rayl, who moved to end from linebacker this spring, and senior De’Markus Lee.

Huesman met with Williams on Monday and informed the former all-state rusher from Red Bank High School that he will not participate in any football-related activities this fall. Beyond that, Huesman said, it’s up to Williams.

“What we’re going to do is re-evaluate him after the fall, see where he is academically, socially, all aspects of his life,” Huesman said, “and if he does everything he’s supposed to, we’ll bring him back on the football team.”

Along with two years of probation, Williams must serve 10 court-ordered days of public works and submit to regular drug screenings for six months. He may also be facing undisclosed disciplinary action from UTC, Huesman said.

“He’s going to be a busy young man, so he better have his head on right,” Huesman said. “He’s got his work cut out for him. If he’s back on this football team, he came a long way and did a lot of things to get back on it.”

The Mocs report for preseason practice on Aug. 3.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2011/jun/21/football-mocs-lose-sutherland-donald-suspend-willi/

Mountaineer
June 21st, 2011, 11:08 PM
From the Moc board, best taken with a healthy grain of salt:

I read these forums every so often but with the release of today's newspaper article I figured the forum would be abuzz. After reading the comments I felt compelled to tell the truth about what's really going on. I'm a current player on the roster. Coach Huessman has run B. Southerland and C. Donald off the team. You will soon learn that DT Nick Craig will also not be returning and that OT Dustin Tate has been deemed ineligible for the fall season. Nick Craig was run off as well. Instead of focusing his concerns on the well-being of the players, Huesmann acts as if his only worries are finances and APR scores. I played under coach Allison. He might not have been a winning coach but he did care about us as people. Huesmann is cold plain and simple. This is starting to become a pattern. Do we forget about DT lanard Carr and backup safety Briant Henry? These aren't just transfer students that are off the team. If my count is correct, that's 7 players with game experience that are no longer with us. I would not be surprises if there was more to come. The Russ Buss seems to be coming to a halt. Frierson is about to have a field day with this one.

AnonMocPlayer

http://moctalk.yuku.com/topic/15650/Minuses-and-possible-pluses

Could be some real problems in Mocville if it turns out to be true. xninjax

Blueandwhitefightfight
June 22nd, 2011, 02:06 AM
From the Moc board, best taken with a healthy grain of salt:

Could be some real problems in Mocville if it turns out to be true. xninjax

Sounds fishy to me. I've known quite a few college football players and the tone of that post doesn't seem to fit the norm. Sounds more like an alum trying to stir up trouble. The last sentence "Frierson is about to have a field day with this one." is especially strange. Since when do football players pay attention to the local beat writer's name? Out of all of the guys I knew at GSU, I doubt any of them could name a local sports reporter. Their dealings with the press were minimal unless they were a star player. Then the press had to go through the SID and request permission to talk to a player after practice for a minute or two OR after a game in a large press conference. It's rare for a player to read the paper. I roomed with a QB/Safety at GSU who had players over all the time. They didn't read the student newspaper or the local paper. They didn't read the message boards (they didn't even KNOW about them). They had bigger fish to fry like making sure they were making the right grades, how badly I was about to beat them in NCAA on the xbosx, what we were going to do that night, and where the ladies were at.

Unless the self-claimed "current player on the roster" has no life and is a message board troll, I doubt that poster is actually on the team.

With that said, whoever that poster is they may be right. I had too heard some endearing things about Allison. Likewise, I have heard that Heussman is an a**hole from some folks that would know. Then again, I have never met him or played for him so it's hear-say. But from what people are saying and what is happening, it does look like UTC might have a problem.

drpnut
June 22nd, 2011, 07:55 AM
If Coach Russ was hired to "clean things up", and that is what he is doing then I'm not so sure the "powers that be" are dissatisfied. Bill Parcells was a real tool as a coach, but he produced. So was Ditka. And my favorite coach, Tony Dungy is a pretty calm, yet a very direct, straight up guy.

There is a lot more to the story than we are hearing. And itg would be stupid to fire a coach who is winning, running a clean program, just because he doesn't give some people "warm fuzzies." Ever hear of Nick Saban? I hear he would make Russ look like Santa Claus.

Wildcat80
June 22nd, 2011, 08:34 AM
Sounds like he struck a fair balance between discipline and fairness. Kids WILL make mistakes. They deserve second chances.

Tribe4SF
June 22nd, 2011, 08:43 AM
Sounds like sour grapes from a player who doesn't like a disciplined, well run approach from Russ. Your coach is concerned about APR scores? Unforgivable! Russ is a good coach, who knows what it takes to be successful as a team, and in life. Imagine having high expectations of your players....how could he?!?!

WMTribe90
June 22nd, 2011, 09:26 AM
I played for Coach Huesman when he was at WM as the DC. He is tough and certainly can light into you when you screw up. He's tough, but fair. Any suggestion that he doesn't care about the players is absurd. He's a great coach and we hated to lose him. UTC sounds like a program that needed some tough love and it sounds like Coach Huesman is doing what's needed to build sustained success in the long term.

Lehigh Football Nation
June 22nd, 2011, 09:29 AM
Sounds like sour grapes from a player who doesn't like a disciplined, well run approach from Russ. Your coach is concerned about APR scores? Unforgivable! Russ is a good coach, who knows what it takes to be successful as a team, and in life. Imagine having high expectations of your players....how could he?!?!

Is this the first time I've repped you, Tribe4SF? xlolx

Tribe4SF
June 22nd, 2011, 09:36 AM
Is this the first time I've repped you, Tribe4SF? xlolx

Most probably!xnodx

Seawolf97
June 22nd, 2011, 09:40 AM
Excellent response. Seems he is doing what good coaches are paid to do. Run a clean program and graduate educated players. They could hire Tressel he is avaialble!

SpeedkingATL
June 22nd, 2011, 10:02 AM
Looks like the coach is cleaning up the program and unfortunately some of the better players are an issue. APR was a major issue at UTC and must be addressed. These are still student athletes afterall and Russ has proven already that he can coach.

dgtw
June 22nd, 2011, 11:53 AM
A guy gets busted for pot and he kicks him off the team but lets him stay in school? Yeah, what a real jerk who doesn't care about the kids as people.

StorminASU
June 22nd, 2011, 12:39 PM
I could be wrong, but I don't think it's up to him whether he stays in school or not.

chattanoogamocs
June 22nd, 2011, 04:40 PM
Rodney Allison was a guy a really liked as a person, but the guy was in over his head from day one...he couldn't win games and the APR was so horrid that the school was banned from the playoffs. Rodney, imo, was too soft on his players when it came to discipline.

Russ Huesman is also a really great person. Difference is, the Mocs are now winning games and their APR last year was 988.

"Bad apples" get run off of teams all the time...I think this person who posted probably had it "easy" under Allison and not so much under Huesman.

As for Keon, I think just about everyone is in agreement that his punishment was just. Playing football is a privilege. You screw up, that privilege gets taken away until you earn it back. But, that doesn't mean you throw the young man's chance at an education away for one mistake.

Keon has been given very specific goals for the next year, he he accomplishes them all, he will be welcomed back to the team. And most importantly, he has people to help him and support him to achieve those goals. But he still has to do the work. As I said on Mocfans, I hope he look back at this in 20 year with relief and not regret.

BTW...thanks to everyone on here for their supportive tone in the responses. I am proud of the way this program is being run (and it wasn't always that way).

WMTribe90, would you mind if I copied your remarks to Mocfans?

WMTribe90
June 22nd, 2011, 05:04 PM
Rodney Allison was a guy a really liked as a person, but the guy was in over his head from day one...he couldn't win games and the APR was so horrid that the school was banned from the playoffs. Rodney, imo, was too soft on his players when it came to discipline.

Russ Huesman is also a really great person. Difference is, the Mocs are now winning games and their APR last year was 988.

"Bad apples" get run off of teams all the time...I think this person who posted probably had it "easy" under Allison and not so much under Huesman.

As for Keon, I think just about everyone is in agreement that his punishment was just. Playing football is a privilege. You screw up, that privilege gets taken away until you earn it back. But, that doesn't mean you throw the young man's chance at an education away for one mistake.

Keon has been given very specific goals for the next year, he he accomplishes them all, he will be welcomed back to the team. And most importantly, he has people to help him and support him to achieve those goals. But he still has to do the work. As I said on Mocfans, I hope he look back at this in 20 year with relief and not regret.

BTW...thanks to everyone on here for their supportive tone in the responses. I am proud of the way this program is being run (and it wasn't always that way).

WMTribe90, would you mind if I copied your remarks to Mocfans?

Not at all. Coach Huesman is a good man.

bleedblue
June 22nd, 2011, 05:13 PM
Where does that put there playoff chances. Sounded like they were likely to make the playoffs before this, so what now? I can already hear Jim Mora. PLAYOFFS?

chattownmocs
June 22nd, 2011, 05:17 PM
These are big losses for this season no doubt. They might even affect the win-loss record. But make no mistake Russ Huesman knows what he is doing. Hes got a plan of what he needs to do and so far he has brought the program a long way on and off the field. Were still going to be a good football team this year and we have a great future as long as Coach is here.

chattownmocs
June 22nd, 2011, 05:22 PM
Where does that put there playoff chances. Sounded like they were likely to make the playoffs before this, so what now? I can already hear Jim Mora. PLAYOFFS?

Well Donald was a big time impact player last year, especially early. Thats a big loss defensively. Southerland could fly and was a great return man. It is a big loss in the return game. In the passing game, you can make the argument that we need more size, Bradford is a small guy and a similar reciever. I dont think that hurts our passing game much. Williams was one of 4 backs that were competing. I think he is the most talented, but not by a wide margin. So yeah it hurts, but it doesnt cripple out team.

bleedblue
June 22nd, 2011, 05:23 PM
Sounds like leaning towards not.

asumike83
June 22nd, 2011, 06:58 PM
It seems to me that these young men fail to realize that by trying to instill some discipline in them that they can carry forward in their lives after football, Coach Huesman IS showing how much he cares for them as people. Turning a blind eye may win you some football games but it's not a way to achieve long-term success either as a football program or as a man after your playing days are done. I like talking smack with Chatty fans as much as anybody, but I hope this works out for y'all one way or another.

spdram
June 22nd, 2011, 07:29 PM
Coach Huesman can be very intense, but that's part of what makes him successful. Sounds like hs is still trying to instil some much neede discipline. Keep up the good work Coach Huesman, BTW if the Mocs don't want him I'm sure the Spiders would be willing to rehire him if we had an opening.

chattanoogamocs
June 22nd, 2011, 09:19 PM
All three were very good players...but at least personally, I am not pushing the panic button just yet.

The one good thing about the last couple of recruiting classes is that there are definitely some youngsters that can step up. There are some holes to shore up for sure, but they aren't gaping.

IMO, Chris Donald will be missed the most, mainly because of depth. I think there are people to step up for Brian Sutherland and Keon Williams (good depth at receiver and running back).

To quote a tweet from sportswriter John Frierson (from yesterday)...

About 20 Mocs are down here at Scrappy (Moore Field) working out, mainly WRs and DBs. Life goes on.

The Cats
June 23rd, 2011, 08:46 AM
Will the loss of these three effect where you NOW pick Chattanooga to finish in the conference race?

chattownmocs
June 23rd, 2011, 09:31 AM
Will the loss of these three effect where you NOW pick Chattanooga to finish in the conference race?

Definitely not if you had them 4th or 5th before this. Since I picked them to win I'd have to think about it.

chattanoogamocs
June 24th, 2011, 01:25 PM
Just in case people thought the Rapture :) occurred in Chattanooga on Wednesday, everything is fine and football continues on...

FULL STORY: http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2011/jun/24/utc-players-gather-begin-preparing-fall/?sports

While senior B.J. Coleman worked with the other University of Tennessee at Chattanooga quarterbacks at Scrappy Moore Field on Thursday afternoon, veterans were helping newcomers all around him.

Senior Thomas Green was instructing fellow fullback Taharin Tyson, a true freshman, and former Mocs tight end Garrett Hughes was helping junior transfer Sean Stackhouse.

About two dozen Mocs were at Scrappy for Thursdays “throwing appointment,” as Coleman calls it, and overall more than 40 players are in town this summer working out with strength coach Scott Brincks.

The phrase “culture change” has been used often since coach Russ Huesman took over the program in December 2008. Perhaps no part of the program has changed more in that time than the players’ approach to the summer.

“We never had this many people out here in June before,” said senior wideout Joel Bradford, who also played for former coach Rodney Allison. “Once the spring game hits and academics [for spring semester] are out of the way, it seems like we started thinking about the season. In the past, I would say we started thinking about the season maybe starting in July.”

utcfan
June 24th, 2011, 09:32 PM
CHATTANOOGA (WRCB) -- First and foremost Friday, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga head coach Russ Huesman was happy to announce that there was nothing to announce.

"Nothing new today," Huesman said. "I think it's probably done. That's probably it. We did it in one big swoop."

What the Mocs did was part ways with five players, including three starters, for the upcoming season.

Huesman announced this week starting defensive lineman Chris Donald and Nick Craig will likely have their careers cut short by injury.

In addition, starting wideout Brian Sutherland has left the team for personal reasons, offensive lineman Dustin Tate was ruled ineligible, and SoCon all-freshman running back Keon Williams was suspended for the fall semester following a May arrest.

"Am I upset these guys aren't in the program and playing? I'm not upset," Huesman said. "I'm a little disappointed, but we've got good enough players. We can still win."

His players feel the same way.

More than 40 Mocs have already turned out to take part in voluntary summer workouts, with at least 20 more expected for the start of the second summer class session next week.

"You've got to come together as a unit, and I think we've got a good core group of guys," quarterback B.J. Coleman said following a workout Thursday. "I think we're really excited about the season, and this doesn't change anything.

"We will miss those guys. They were a big part of our team, but at the same time, that's part of life."

Defensive back Chaz Moore said it hurts to see teammates, especially the ones battling injuries, walk away from the game. But just because they won't be on the field with the Mocs this fall, it won't mean they're no longer part of the UTC family.

"Spots have to be filled and we've got a season to play," Moore said. "But they're going to stay a teammate. Even though they're not a part of our team out there, they're still in our hearts."

In Huesman's heart, he's still confident his program is moving in the right direction. He believes attrition is inevitable on the college level, it just happens to be the first major hit in his time with the Mocs.

"You can probably anywhere in the country and it's happening," Huesman said. "People come and go, and you just hope you can keep it to a minimum and you're doing things right socially and academically. If you lose some guys to injury, that's part of this game.

"That's what happens and you've got to move on. You can't dwell on it, and I don't think our guys have dwelled on it at all."

http://www.wrcbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=14973652

blueballs
June 26th, 2011, 07:35 AM
Anybody can spin it anyway they want but losing three starters in a division with 63 max scholarships is going to hurt, and the dropoff might not be so much from the one to the two who steps up into the starter role, but in the depth and having to pull redshirts and move guys around out of their best positions.

chattanoogamocs
June 26th, 2011, 09:11 AM
Most of the coaches knew about most of these problems early in the year...before spring practice. It is not like all of a sudden 5 players are gone in one week.

Sutherland and Nick Craig are the two biggest losses and Craig was already playing injured last season and could participate this spring...so no real surprise. Donald will also be missed, but a now healthy Josh Williams will make up for a lot of it.

Tate was 3rd string and Keon was 2nd or 3rd on the depth chart at RB (he is undeniably the most talented, but also struggled mightily holding on to the ball which limited his carries)

So does it hurt on the depth chart? Undeniably, Huesman was the first to say so. But, ***** like this happens to every team every year, if you have recruited well, you just ask the next person to step up. It sucks to lose these guys, but it is not the end of the world either.

“Are we freaking out that we don’t have them? No, not really,” offensive coordinator Marcus Satterfield said of Sutherland and Williams. “Are we to a point where we can just say, next guy step in there and be as good? No, but I think we’re in a position where it’s more their loss not being with us than our loss not having them.”

Mocs confident despite bumpy offseason
http://timesfreepress.com/news/2011/jun/26/mocs-confident-despite-bumpy-offseason/

THEREALDEAL_STR8UP
February 1st, 2012, 07:59 PM
There is a big difference between teaching discipline and just showcasing power. I came in under Huesman's rulings, not Allison by the way. Russ Huesman is....NOT the HEAD coach you all think he is!!! Yea give the spill about the past and blah blah blah. I am someone who was going to play ball but wasn't fond of Huesman's actions, but stayed close to the football team & action. Huesman stays in his own world, and does his own things. He cares about the players....yes, if they mean something to him. He makes players work thru injuries that you should be sitting out on. One incident that set me off, was RB Brian Fitzgerald was recovering from SCREWS being put in his ankle. Already determined carries were limited for the season, but I saw them work him like a dog & he told them the pain was getting a little much for him but they pushed him anyway til they pushed him off the team. He kicked Brian Southerland off the team initially and brought him back while another player Briant Henry was dismissed period for minor bad behavior. By minor for all you opposers, I mean got in trouble for drinking(stuff college students may typically get in trouble for) one incident!!! OHHHH but Keon....probation?? possession of illegal drugs?? amongst other things. OH and Keon is an in state resident to TN....tuition isn't that bad for him, unlike some of those out of state players coach Huesman did not help to stay in school *COUGH COUGH*. There have been numerous arrest and problems in UTC football program...that are probably unseen. Huesman lets the public get to certain situations and has masked alot of others. Jeff Veras has been arrested. JD and Wes Dothard have been arrested. Marlon Anthony also has been in trouble for alcohol and also missed court dates...arrested??still there!!! I give y'all real proof.....not to be tellin' on players now, cause what happened, has happened regardless. But here is 100% facts for you guys. I didn't want to really do this at first but somebody really needs to put the truth out there about this appraised coach Huesman. I wonder why in the news and in articles, Huesman can never really disclose real info about a player leaving, its always personal issues/reasons. There are alot of players currently on the team who could probably tell you how the program is falling apart under Huesman's reign. A football team is supposed to be a family....at least thats how it was for me coming up thru football. Obviously, Huesman not making that feel for alot of his current players and former players to go find forums and blogs to lash out at him about....*shrugs* I'm Just Saying!!! Let those last two sentences really sink in....yea, if the player isn't cooperating and just plan 'ol out there, I understand kicking him off the team and taking drastic measures. But to get rid of players left and right?????Y'all don't find nothing wrong with that???! Think of the players, he has given chances to & that you have heard the stories about at UTC...and then those that seemingly were never there.......Huesman has it his way, no compromise. Any relationship with other PEOPLE needs some type of compromise (not compromising your morals & values) but different people respond different ways. These are still kids that parents send to a whole different environment in most cases....its a whole other level from HS, and you have to mold these kids,not just "do what I say or you gone." Just go look thru UTC football team's roster and plug some guys name into google and add "Chattanooga/UTC arrest" and see what you find....hmmmmm????? Huesman not doing something right.....blame the players but like I said these are kids trying to find themselves outside of guardians/parents, have to relate.

Skjellyfetti
February 1st, 2012, 09:27 PM
http://www.gameinformer.com/resized-image.ashx/__size/610x0/__key/CommunityServer.Discussions.Components.Files/32/3125.walloftext.jpg

ursus arctos horribilis
February 1st, 2012, 09:47 PM
http://www.gameinformer.com/resized-image.ashx/__size/610x0/__key/CommunityServer.Discussions.Components.Files/32/3125.walloftext.jpgxlolx

He's a new guy, he'll catch on to that soon with your help.

chattanoogamocs
February 2nd, 2012, 11:00 AM
http://www.gameinformer.com/resized-image.ashx/__size/610x0/__key/CommunityServer.Discussions.Components.Files/32/3125.walloftext.jpg

LOL. Rep given. Awesome.

The Eagle's Cliff
February 2nd, 2012, 11:15 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Skjellyfetti again.

xlolx Nice, but I read his post anyway.

chattownmocs
February 2nd, 2012, 12:07 PM
There is a big difference between teaching discipline and just showcasing power. I came in under Huesman's rulings, not Allison by the way. Russ Huesman is....NOT the HEAD coach you all think he is!!! Yea give the spill about the past and blah blah blah. I am someone who was going to play ball but wasn't fond of Huesman's actions, but stayed close to the football team & action. Huesman stays in his own world, and does his own things. He cares about the players....yes, if they mean something to him. He makes players work thru injuries that you should be sitting out on. One incident that set me off, was RB Brian Fitzgerald was recovering from SCREWS being put in his ankle. Already determined carries were limited for the season, but I saw them work him like a dog & he told them the pain was getting a little much for him but they pushed him anyway til they pushed him off the team. He kicked Brian Southerland off the team initially and brought him back while another player Briant Henry was dismissed period for minor bad behavior. By minor for all you opposers, I mean got in trouble for drinking(stuff college students may typically get in trouble for) one incident!!! OHHHH but Keon....probation?? possession of illegal drugs?? amongst other things. OH and Keon is an in state resident to TN....tuition isn't that bad for him, unlike some of those out of state players coach Huesman did not help to stay in school *COUGH COUGH*. There have been numerous arrest and problems in UTC football program...that are probably unseen. Huesman lets the public get to certain situations and has masked alot of others. Jeff Veras has been arrested. JD and Wes Dothard have been arrested. Marlon Anthony also has been in trouble for alcohol and also missed court dates...arrested??still there!!! I give y'all real proof.....not to be tellin' on players now, cause what happened, has happened regardless. But here is 100% facts for you guys. I didn't want to really do this at first but somebody really needs to put the truth out there about this appraised coach Huesman. I wonder why in the news and in articles, Huesman can never really disclose real info about a player leaving, its always personal issues/reasons. There are alot of players currently on the team who could probably tell you how the program is falling apart under Huesman's reign. A football team is supposed to be a family....at least thats how it was for me coming up thru football. Obviously, Huesman not making that feel for alot of his current players and former players to go find forums and blogs to lash out at him about....*shrugs* I'm Just Saying!!! Let those last two sentences really sink in....yea, if the player isn't cooperating and just plan 'ol out there, I understand kicking him off the team and taking drastic measures. But to get rid of players left and right?????Y'all don't find nothing wrong with that???! Think of the players, he has given chances to & that you have heard the stories about at UTC...and then those that seemingly were never there.......Huesman has it his way, no compromise. Any relationship with other PEOPLE needs some type of compromise (not compromising your morals & values) but different people respond different ways. These are still kids that parents send to a whole different environment in most cases....its a whole other level from HS, and you have to mold these kids,not just "do what I say or you gone." Just go look thru UTC football team's roster and plug some guys name into google and add "Chattanooga/UTC arrest" and see what you find....hmmmmm????? Huesman not doing something right.....blame the players but like I said these are kids trying to find themselves outside of guardians/parents, have to relate.

So how did Chattanooga go from one of the worst academic teams in the conference to one of the better ones so quickly?

chattanoogamocs
February 2nd, 2012, 12:43 PM
xlolx

He's a new guy, he'll catch on to that soon with your help.

Doubtful, I believe this is the same bitter former player that has rambled on like this on the Mocfans board last fall.

I have managed to force myself to read the whole post and while I couldn't decipher everything he wrote, to to boil it down to one sentence, I am going out on a limb and say he wasn't a fan of Huesman.