PDA

View Full Version : What games are you looking to attend this year?

PantherRob82
June 20th, 2011, 09:49 PM
I'm up in the air on a lot of them, but here's my list so far.

9/1 UNH @ Toledo (pretty sure)
9/3 Montana @ Tennessee (pretty sure)
9/10 South Dakota State @ Illinois (maybe...if I can hop a ride from the Quad Cities to Champaign with a Jack)
9/17 Western Illinois @ Missouri (Fair chance if I can hope in with a Neck)
9/24 Cal Poly @ Northern Illinois or Western Illinois @ UNI (most likely the second, but I'd rather go to the first)
10/1 Western Illinois Homecoming (If the Necks have room for a rider)
10/8 Indiana State at UNI Homecoming (pretty sure)
10/15 UNI @ South Dakota State (probably not, but if I could find a ride, I've never been to CAS)
10/22 Southern Illinois at UNI (probably not, should be in Montana)
10/29 Weber State at Montana (feeling pretty good about this one)
11/5 Michigan @ Iowa or UNI vs. Youngstown State (would prefer the first, not sure how likely either are)
11/12 Michigan @ Illinois or UNI vs. Southern Utah (depends on if I catch Michigan at Iowa)
11/19 UNI @ Illinois State (pretty likely)
11/26 on, hopefully catch someones playoff games

Tribal
June 20th, 2011, 09:51 PM
Did you recently purchase John Madden's tour bus?

McTailGator
June 20th, 2011, 09:52 PM
I plan to attend all of McNeeses games home and away this year.
Starting at Kansas...

PantherRob82
June 20th, 2011, 09:55 PM
Did you recently purchase John Madden's tour bus?

No, most of these are close to home, or I would hitch a ride. The only real trips are the first weekend and an already planned trip to Montana.

I would guess I won't make as many as I would like. UNI is at home, so friends and family are tied in. I'd really like to see some new places and meet some new fans this year though.

PantherRob82
June 20th, 2011, 09:55 PM
I plan to attend all of McNeeses games home and away this year.
Starting at Kansas...
That's a lot of traveling. I've been everywhere in the MVFC except SDSU. Most of the venues aren't that exciting. Hope to come down to your neck of the woods someday.

jmufan999
June 20th, 2011, 09:58 PM
all JMU games except @UNH and @UMass.

bojeta
June 20th, 2011, 10:09 PM
Man! I envy PantherRob82's game plan!! I will be attending:
Sept 3. Cal Poly @ San Diego State
Sept 10. Cal Poly @ Montana (possible)
Sept 17. S. Dakota State @ Cal Poly
Sept 24. Cal Poly @ N. Illinois (unlikely, but I'm gonna try)
Oct 8. Humboldt State @ UC Davis (Will be in Davis for a conference)
Oct 15. So. Utah @ Cal Poly
Oct 29. S. Dakota @ Cal Poly
Nov 5. Cal Poly @ UC Davis
Nov 12. Eastern WA @ Cal Poly
All Cal Poly playoff games!

UNIFanSince1983
June 20th, 2011, 10:18 PM
No longer a Panther fan Rob?

I plan to attend all the home UNI games as well as probably the ISU game. I would like to see if I can sprinkle in some of the away games, but really depends on where I find a job at.

ngineer
June 20th, 2011, 10:29 PM
I'll be attending all of Lehigh's home games, and hope to make all of the away games, with Colgate being the one possible exception.

slostang
June 20th, 2011, 10:57 PM
I plan on making it to all of Cal Poly's home games. Of the away games I will for sure make it to San Diego State and UC Davis and will do my best to make it to Montana (been to the last 4 Cal Poly games in Missoula and had a blast).

Go...gate
June 20th, 2011, 10:57 PM
I hope to attend as many as possible of the following:
Albany at Colgate, September 3
Lehigh at Princeton, September 17
Bucknell at Princeton, September 24
Columbia at Princeton, October 1
Colgate at Monmouth, October 8
Cornell at Colgate, October 15
Cornell at Princeton, October 29
Colgate at Lafayette, November 5
Yale at Princeton, November 12

I may mix a Rutgers or West Point game in there if I can get half-decent tickets.

Go...gate
June 20th, 2011, 10:59 PM
I'll be attending all of Lehigh's home games, and hope to make all of the away games, with Colgate being the one possible exception.

October 29 will probably still be reasonable in Hamilton weather-wise.

McNeese75
June 20th, 2011, 11:07 PM
All but the Central Arkansas game this year (have to take care of a new grandson that weekend)

Tod
June 20th, 2011, 11:17 PM
Football games!

PantherRob82
June 20th, 2011, 11:46 PM
Sept 24. Cal Poly @ N. Illinois (unlikely, but I'm gonna try)

Cal Poly fans making the trip might make me even more interested in this game. DeKalb is just as close to me as Cedar Falls.

PantherRob82
June 20th, 2011, 11:48 PM
No longer a Panther fan Rob?

I plan to attend all the home UNI games as well as probably the ISU game. I would like to see if I can sprinkle in some of the away games, but really depends on where I find a job at.

I'm not quite sure how to address that. :) I have no tie to UNI other than growing up in Waterloo. As of right now my intentions after grad school are to not return to the area. Throw in the fact that I am a big college football fan and want to see other venues. Some events, including moving away, have changed my feelings about UNI. We went to every football game home and away last fall and went to most of the bball games, but some things have just changed for me.

Twentysix
June 21st, 2011, 01:12 AM
Sat, Apr 30 Green & Gold Spring Game Fargo, ND 1 p.m. Attended
Sat, Sep 03 Lafayette Fargo, N.D. 6 p.m. Will Attend
Sat, Sep 10 Saint Francis (Pa.) Fargo, N.D. 6 p.m. Will Attend
Sat, Sep 24 Minnesota at Minneapolis, Minn. 6 p.m. Will Attend
Sat, Oct 01 Illinois State (Homecoming) * Fargo, N.D. 1 p.m. Will Attend
Sat, Oct 08 Southern Illinois * at Carbondale, Ill. 2 p.m. Planed on attending but its not looking good (money will be a determining factor)
Sat, Oct 15 Missouri State * Fargo, N.D. 6 p.m. Will Attend
Sat, Oct 22 South Dakota State (Dakota Marker) * at Brookings, S.D. 2 p.m. Will Attend
Sat, Oct 29 Northern Iowa (Harvest Bowl) * Fargo, N.D. 3 p.m. Will Attend
Sat, Nov 05 Indiana State * at Terre Haute, Ind. 1:05 p.m. I will not be attending this, but would like to go to a trees ndsu game in the future.
Sat, Nov 12 Youngstown State * Fargo, N.D. 3 p.m. Will Attend
Sat, Nov 19 Western Illinois * at Macomb, Ill. 1 p.m. Will not be attending

poly51
June 21st, 2011, 01:29 AM
All Cal Poly Home Games.
Cal Poly at Sandy Eggo State
Cal Poly at UC Davis
Minnesota Vikings at Sandy Eggo

Sader87
June 21st, 2011, 01:39 AM
UMass, UNH, Harvard, Dartmouth, Brown and Colgate....the other PL games can all pound sand for all I care.

I-16Bandit
June 21st, 2011, 08:01 AM
All Georgia Southern home games + our Bama, Samford, and App. State games. Hopefully.

biggie
June 21st, 2011, 08:22 AM
All home App games and the VT game. Hopefully some playoffs as well.

Tuscon
June 21st, 2011, 08:31 AM
All of the Georgia State home games plus the one at Jacksonville State.

All Georgia Southern home games + our Bama, Samford, and App. State games. Hopefully.

Alabama was a great experience last year. Those fans are pretty stand up. I guess when they aren't playing Auburn. hahaha. Beautiful campus, Beautiful stadium, wonderful fans.

I-16Bandit
June 21st, 2011, 08:36 AM
Alabama was a great experience last year. Those fans are pretty stand up. I guess when they aren't playing Auburn. hahaha. Beautiful campus, Beautiful stadium, wonderful fans.

Bought my ticket last week. I remember all the good words you guys talked about them and the experience, which makes me even more excited. I just wish I was in the band this year so I didn't have to BUY my ticket. :D

SideLine Shooter
June 21st, 2011, 08:38 AM
Every App State game. Last game I missed was season opener in '05 @ Eastern Kentucky.

TTUEagles
June 21st, 2011, 08:41 AM
I just bought plane tickets to fly to Chicago in Sept. to see the Cubs on Friday, then driving to Iowa for TTU vs Iowa (upset! xwhistlex). I'm excited because I'm taking my father and my 3-year old for a "guys weekend." Anyone have any advice/recommendations for going to an Iowa game?
I will probably make 2 or 3 other TTU home games.

LeadBolt
June 21st, 2011, 08:45 AM
Hope to get to the W&M away games at UVA (have ticket and room) and VMI (no ticket). Maybe other games closer to home as the season progresses.

SpeedkingATL
June 21st, 2011, 08:47 AM
Living in ATL I expect to attend all the road games for ASU as all but VaTech are within easy driving distance.I will likely attend 3 games at The Rock, the home opener against NC A&T, UTC, and wouldn't miss the GaSo game.

asumike83
June 21st, 2011, 08:54 AM
I will be at every ASU game on the schedule this year. Got my season tickets and VT in-hand, shouldn't have a problem buying tickets for the other road games as the season goes along.

Games I am looking forward to the most? In Blacksburg for the opener and Black Saturday in Boone against Georgia Southern.

eiu1999
June 21st, 2011, 08:57 AM
9/1/2011 Illinois State O'Brien Field 6:30 p.m. YES
9/10/2011 at Northwestern Evanston, Ill. 2:30 p.m. YES
9/17/2011 * Tennessee Tech O'Brien Field 6:30 p.m. YES
9/24/2011 * at Jacksonville State Jacksonville, Ala. 6 p.m. NO
10/1/2011 * at Southeast Missouri Cape Girardeau, Mo. 6 p.m. MAYBE
10/8/2011 * Eastern Kentucky (Family Weekend) O'Brien Field 1:30 p.m. YES
10/15/2011 * at Murray State Murray, Ky. 3 p.m. MAYBE
10/22/2011 * UT Martin (Homecoming) O'Brien Field 1:30 p.m. YES
10/29/2011 * at Austin Peay Clarksville, Tenn. 4 p.m. NO
11/5/2011 * Tennessee State O'Brien Field 1:30 p.m. YES
11/12/2011 at Southern Illinois YES

cpalum
June 21st, 2011, 09:32 AM
Cal Poly at a San Diego State

South Dakota State @ Cal Poly

Eastern Washington @ Cal Poly

Might also see

Cal Poly @ Montana

Cal Poly @ UC Davis

Probably catch a few San Diego State games as well maybe Fresno State.

I-16Bandit
June 21st, 2011, 09:38 AM
Games I am looking forward to the most? In Blacksburg for the opener and Black Saturday in Boone against Georgia Southern.

That is going to be an awesome game and am probably looking forward to it most out of all Georgia Southern games.

HailSzczur
June 21st, 2011, 10:09 AM
Sept. 1 - Temple (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Sept. 17 - Monmouth (Villanova, Pa.)
Sept. 24 - Penn (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Oct. 1 - William & Mary (Villanova, Pa.)
Oct. 22 - Old Dominion (Villanova, Pa.)
Oct. 29 - Maine (Villanova, Pa.)
Nov. 19 - Delaware (Villanova, Pa.)

elon77
June 21st, 2011, 10:23 AM
Elon-Vandy, Elon-GSU. Elon-Chatty, Elon-App, ODU-JMU, ODU-Richmond. After Elon goes 9-2 I will take in all their playoff games.

bodoyle
June 21st, 2011, 10:25 AM
All CCU home games since I moved to Myrtle Beach and have season tickets now! xnodxxnodxxnodxxnodxxnodxxnodx

goyotes
June 21st, 2011, 10:57 AM
I hope to make it to all home games, depending on my son's Saturday soccer schedule, but will certainly make it to the home opener against Eastern Washington & the last Great West home conference games against Southern Utah & UC Davis. I also want to get to either the game at Air Force (have a nephew at the Academy and that weekend is Family Weekend, so will be able to watch all the marching & other pagenatry that takes place) or at Wisconsin ( Camp Randall pregame is supposed to second to none).

PantherRob82
June 21st, 2011, 11:10 AM
I just bought plane tickets to fly to Chicago in Sept. to see the Cubs on Friday, then driving to Iowa for TTU vs Iowa (upset! xwhistlex). I'm excited because I'm taking my father and my 3-year old for a "guys weekend." Anyone have any advice/recommendations for going to an Iowa game?

Iowa: You'll park pretty far away. They start EARLY. There will be a lot of drunks. Most of the fans are nice, but pray you avoid the idiots. It's a cool stadium, wear sunscreen.

McTailGator
June 21st, 2011, 11:25 AM
I'd like to renew the UNI-MSU series again too.

I never had the chance to visit the UNI Dome.

McTailGator
June 21st, 2011, 11:27 AM
All but the Central Arkansas game this year (have to take care of a new grandson that weekend)

Good news is, that it will be the SLC featured game of the week on SLC-TV.

bjtheflamesfan
June 21st, 2011, 11:33 AM
Unless I get a job that prevents it, I will be attending every Liberty home game (just as I have every year since 2003) as well as the NC State game and maybe one more roadie

VBR_Productions
June 21st, 2011, 11:40 AM
All Old Dominion home games. Old Dominion at Delaware. I'm considering Old Dominion at Rhode Island.

superman7515
June 21st, 2011, 11:43 AM
9/3 - Delaware @ Navy
9/10 - West Chester @ Delaware xsmhx
9/17 - Delaware State @ Delaware
9/24 - Old Dominion @ Delaware
10/1 - South Carolina St @ Norfolk St or William & Mary @ Villanova
10/8 - William & Mary @ Delaware
10/15 - UMass @ Delaware
10/29 - Delaware @ Towson
11/12 - Richmond @ Delaware
11/19 - Delaware @ Villanova

DJKyR0
June 21st, 2011, 12:07 PM
I feel like UNI coming to NDSU is going to be an absolute war. A lot of fire between those teams and at a point in the season where they could be 1-2 in the conference.

NuJerzBullDog
June 21st, 2011, 12:50 PM
well i guess it doesnt count when you work with the football team lmao so i will be attending every game lol
2011 S.C. STATE FOOTBALL SCHEDULE
Sept. 1 - at Central Michigan
Sept. 10 - at Bethune-Cookman
Sept. 17 - at Indiana
Sept. 24 - DELAWARE STATE
Oct. 1 - at Norfolk State
Oct. 8 - NORTH CAROLINA-CENTRAL (Homecoming)
Oct. 15 - GEORGIA STATE
Oct. 22 - FLORIDA A&M
Oct. 29 - at Howard
Nov. 5 - OPEN
Nov. 12 - NORTH CAROLINA A&T
Nov. 19 - at Savannah State

Tribal
June 21st, 2011, 12:58 PM
All W&M home games, @ UVA for another upset, @ VMI, @ UR, @ UD, @ Nova, and either GA Southern's HC game or GSU @ ASU. Don't tell my wife about the GSU games...she thinks I'm going to a business conference.

LUHawker
June 21st, 2011, 01:39 PM
UMass, UNH, Harvard, Dartmouth, Brown and Colgate....the other PL games can all pound sand for all I care.

I think your ire towards PL schools is very misguided.

The Eagle's Cliff
June 21st, 2011, 04:52 PM
All Georgia Southern games home and away.

chattownmocs
June 21st, 2011, 05:01 PM
Can't wait for the JacksonvilleState visit. FINISH THE JOB

R3TRO
June 21st, 2011, 05:38 PM
I'm looking to fly up for the 2nd annual Colonial Clash... and if UNH makes the playoffs and plays somewhere in the Southeast, i'll try to make that as well.

Go...gate
June 21st, 2011, 05:38 PM

Now THAT is what it is all about. Have a wonderful time. : )

I-16Bandit
June 21st, 2011, 06:42 PM
Don't tell my wife about the GSU games...she thinks I'm going to a business conference.

xlolxxlolx You can't be serious...?

Houndawg
June 21st, 2011, 07:29 PM
I feel like UNI coming to NDSU is going to be an absolute war. A lot of fire between those teams and at a point in the season where they could be 1-2 in the conference.

More likely they'll be 2-3 in the conference.

Mountaineer
June 21st, 2011, 08:15 PM
I'll be at all App homes games. xthumbsupx Wouldn't mind taking in a road game or two, but no one else in my circle is up for traveling.

ASU_Fanatic
June 21st, 2011, 08:18 PM
All the home games and I'm 70% sure I'll be making the trip to Blacksburg.

appsfan
June 21st, 2011, 09:02 PM
My crew will be at all of ASU's home games. We will be at Va Tech and Elon. We plan to go to The Citadel and either Furman or Wofford...

McNeese75
June 21st, 2011, 11:12 PM
Good news is, that it will be the SLC featured game of the week on SLC-TV.
That is good news. This will be my first game to miss since Florida Intl in 2004 :(

carney2
June 22nd, 2011, 11:09 AM
Always make 100% of the home games. That's 5

Always attend THE Game with the ChickenSquawks, even when it's at the Chicken Coop. That's 6

Try to add one road trip per year but the schedule is making it difficult, with 4 of the 5 remaining away games under the lights. That one day game is 5+ hours away in mid November. Yuk!

GoAgs72
June 22nd, 2011, 11:29 AM
UC Davis @ Hawaii 9/24/11

Great timing - I have two of my kids who are students at UC Davis going plus my wife. In addition, I have a professional meeting in Hawaii at the same time so my way is paid.

Redbird Ray
June 22nd, 2011, 12:01 PM
ISU games I would like to attend (will likely attend only 1 or 2 of these)
@ EIU - 09/01
SDSU - 09/24
@ NDSU - 10/01

ISU games I will be attending
South Dakota - 10/15 (ISU Homecoming)
@ SIU - 10/29
UNI - 11/19

Will probably attend 2 or 3 home games from a pool of the following FBS teams as well (Farting Illini, Mildcats, NIU, WMU, EMU, Irish, Badgers, Hawkeyes, Cyclones, Hoosiers).

Was going to attend Bears game in London until ahole buddy decided to have wedding the day before. Now looking to attend Bears road games in Detroit and possibly Oakland. I always attend 2-3 Bears home games through a shared PSL deal I have with 2 other buddies. Don't know which games I'll get yet, as we haven't had our game draft yet because of the lockout.

eiu1999
June 22nd, 2011, 12:03 PM
ISU games I would like to attend (will likely attend only 1 or 2 of these)
@ EIU - 09/01 SDSU - 09/24
@ NDSU - 10/01

ISU games I will be attending
South Dakota - 10/15 (ISU Homecoming)
@ SIU - 10/29
UNI - 11/19

Will probably attend 2 or 3 home games from a pool of the following FBS teams as well (Farting Illini, Mildcats, NIU, WMU, EMU, Irish, Badgers, Hawkeyes, Cyclones, Hoosiers).

Was going to attend Bears game in London until ahole buddy decided to have wedding the day before. Now looking to attend Bears road games in Detroit and possibly Oakland. I always attend 2-3 Bears home games through a shared PSL deal I have with 2 other buddies. Don't know which games I'll get yet, as we haven't had our game draft yet because of the lockout.

Should be a fun game as always.

bisonwest
June 26th, 2011, 09:38 AM
More likely they'll be 2-3 in the conference.

Are you implying that the Sycamores are gonna take the Valley? You got balls bro!xlolx

Ivytalk
June 26th, 2011, 04:05 PM
Hope to see Harvard, UD, GSU and W and M at least once each!

Eaglesrus
June 26th, 2011, 05:24 PM
All Georgia Southern games home and away.

Same here.

bojeta
June 26th, 2011, 11:26 PM
UC Davis @ Hawaii 9/24/11

Great timing - I have two of my kids who are students at UC Davis going plus my wife. In addition, I have a professional meeting in Hawaii at the same time so my way is paid.

DOG!! I get a paid trip for a conference in Davis to watch Davis VS Humboldt State and you manage a paid trip to Hawaii!!! Life is not fair!! :) Enjoy!!

App-a-latch-un
June 27th, 2011, 01:17 AM
All App home games, probably our away games at VT, Furman, Wofford, and Elon. Most anticipated is GA Southern on Black Saturday, Boone is going to implode on itself. I'm sure it'll break attendance and noise records. If I was dying that game would be my final request.

bigCasu
June 27th, 2011, 11:09 AM
I will miss the Wofford game because weddings in october suck.

The Eagle's Cliff
June 27th, 2011, 11:29 AM

People in my family have been on notice for years - Weddings AND Funerals scheduled for Saturdays in the fall will not be attended by me. The last home game I missed was App St 2004 because of a wedding when the Eagles put it on 'em 54-7 (those were the days).

SideLine Shooter
June 27th, 2011, 11:31 AM
People in my family have been on notice for years - Weddings AND Funerals scheduled for Saturdays in the fall will not be attended by me. The last home game I missed was App St 2004 because of a wedding when the Eagles put it on 'em 54-7 (those were the days).

Good for you. I did the same thing years ago. You have to have your prioritys in order.

PantherRob82
June 27th, 2011, 11:34 AM

Same here. If you want me there, you won't have a fall wedding. Very few people would be an exception.

Gil Dobie
June 27th, 2011, 11:38 AM
I'm still living in limbo with my house on the market in Minnesota and my wife working in Cali. UCD or Sac St game would be nice, that means my house is sold or rented.

Otherwise NDSU vs Minny

SpiritCymbal
June 27th, 2011, 02:48 PM
Only planning on 3-4 games this year, (up from 2 last year).

9/17 Tennessee @ Florida (done deal)
10/8 Georgia @ Tennessee (iffy)
10/29 Ga. Southern @ Appalachian St. (done deal)
11/19 Ga. Southern @ Alabama (iffy)

Wildcat80
June 27th, 2011, 02:49 PM
the University of New Hampshire's! :)

Monarch History
June 27th, 2011, 04:28 PM
I will be attending all of Old Dominion's home games (Campbell, Hampton, UMass, Towson, JMU, University of Richmond) as well as four away games (Delaware, 'Nova, URI, W&M).

The Eagle's Cliff
June 27th, 2011, 05:17 PM
Only planning on 3-4 games this year, (up from 2 last year).

9/17 Tennessee @ Florida (done deal)
10/8 Georgia @ Tennessee (iffy)
10/29 Ga. Southern @ Appalachian St. (done deal)
11/19 Ga. Southern @ Alabama (iffy)

Time to get a job with an Atlanta franchisexsmiley_wix

App-a-latch-un
June 27th, 2011, 05:46 PM

I usually post next years football schedule on facebook the minute it comes out and warn everyone that if they schedule a wedding on any of those dates I will not be in attendance.

panama
June 27th, 2011, 10:04 PM
All home games of course

Away Games:
Houston (done deal)
UTSA (done deal)
Jacksonville State (maybe)
SC State (maybe)
West Alabama (no way)

biggie
June 28th, 2011, 09:02 AM
I usually post next years football schedule on facebook the minute it comes out and warn everyone that if they schedule a wedding on any of those dates I will not be in attendance.
Few years ago friend did her's on Homecoming, we normally had 10-12 of us that went to homecoming, we all had to miss it and listen to the game on the radio. I started talking to her again a few months later.

Another friend has one in August, luckily 2 weeks before the VT game.

GaSouthern
June 28th, 2011, 09:31 AM
All GSU Home Games

GSU @ Samford
GSU @ App State

Maybe one Georgia Tech football game?

professor8315
June 28th, 2011, 12:00 PM
Sept. 24 - DELAWARE STATE @ SC state
Oct. 1 - Appalachian State University @ Wofford ??
Oct. 8 - NORTH CAROLINA-CENTRAL @ SC State
Oct. 15 - GEORGIA STATE @ SC State
Oct. 22 - FLORIDA A&M @ SC State
Nov. 5 - Appalachian State University @ Furman
Nov. 12 - NORTH CAROLINA A&T @ SC State

RabidRabbit
June 28th, 2011, 12:22 PM
As a way DOWN da Mississippi Rabbit fan, I don't get to see many SDSU games live. But this year, I am planning to make a trip back for the back to back home games of UNI and NDSU. Other than that, I'll get up to see a game or two at Strawberry Field, and I'm not just a Lion about that, and if in NOLA when Tulane hosts their FCS opponent.

yorkcountyUNHfan
August 19th, 2011, 10:00 AM
I'm up in the air on a lot of them, but here's my list so far.

9/1 UNH @ Toledo (pretty sure)
9/3 Montana @ Tennessee (pretty sure)
9/10 South Dakota State @ Illinois (maybe...if I can hop a ride from the Quad Cities to Champaign with a Jack)
9/17 Western Illinois @ Missouri (Fair chance if I can hope in with a Neck)
9/24 Cal Poly @ Northern Illinois or Western Illinois @ UNI (most likely the second, but I'd rather go to the first)
10/1 Western Illinois Homecoming (If the Necks have room for a rider)
10/8 Indiana State at UNI Homecoming (pretty sure)
10/15 UNI @ South Dakota State (probably not, but if I could find a ride, I've never been to CAS)
10/22 Southern Illinois at UNI (probably not, should be in Montana)
10/29 Weber State at Montana (feeling pretty good about this one)
11/5 Michigan @ Iowa or UNI vs. Youngstown State (would prefer the first, not sure how likely either are)
11/12 Michigan @ Illinois or UNI vs. Southern Utah (depends on if I catch Michigan at Iowa)
11/19 UNI @ Illinois State (pretty likely)
11/26 on, hopefully catch someones playoff games

Rob, you still in for the Toledo trip?

TheRevSFA
August 19th, 2011, 10:14 AM
I will be at

UNI @ SFA - those on panthernation already got their tailgate invite
SFA @ Baylor
Tx State @ SFA - Maybe on this one
Sam @ SFA at Reliant Stadium in Houston
SELA @ SFA
SFA @ Lamar.
SFA @ NWST

Unfortunately I am going to miss McNeese due to a wedding

jhanel
August 19th, 2011, 10:17 AM
Northwestern State University:

H - Delta State - Thurs. Sept. 1
A - LSU - Sat. Sept. 10
A - SMU - Sat. Sept. 17
*A - Nicholls - Sat. Sept. 24 - One of only two games I probably can not make.*
H - McNeese - Sat. Oct. 1
A - Lamar - Sat. Oct. 8
H - SLU - Sat. Oct. 15
*A - Texas State - Sat. Oct. 29 - The other game I most likely wont be able to make*
H - UCA - Sat. Nov. 5
A - Sam Houston - Sat. Nov. 12
H - SFA - Sat. Nov. 19

* Hopefully we make our long awaited trip back to the playoff's

asumike83
August 19th, 2011, 10:18 AM
I will be at every home and away ASU game this year, except for Samford in Boone. If you're gonna miss a game, I suppose a bachelor party in Las Vegas is as good an excuse as any!

NHwildEcat
August 19th, 2011, 10:21 AM
all JMU games except @UNH and @UMass.

Why not @ UNH? Come on...its not that far! We are nice people...no biting!

eagle07
August 19th, 2011, 10:45 AM
Tusculum @ GSU
WCU @ GSU
Chatty @ GSU
Presbyterian @ GSU
Citadel @ GSU

Gonna miss the Furman @ GSU game due to being on call that weekend. :(

msupokes1
August 19th, 2011, 10:48 AM
I will be at all of the McNeese games. All except for Kansas and UCA are within a 2.5 hour drive.

For the Kansas game me and my 5 year old got flights out of New Orleans on Friday September 2. Saints have a preseason game on Thursday Sept. 1st. We are going to drive to New Orleans on Thursday see the Saints game then fly to Kansas and watch the McNeese game. My little boy is so excited but not quite as excited as me. Thanks God football season is here.

TheRevSFA
August 19th, 2011, 11:25 AM
I will be at all of the McNeese games. All except for Kansas and UCA are within a 2.5 hour drive.

For the Kansas game me and my 5 year old got flights out of New Orleans on Friday September 2. Saints have a preseason game on Thursday Sept. 1st. We are going to drive to New Orleans on Thursday see the Saints game then fly to Kansas and watch the McNeese game. My little boy is so excited but not quite as excited as me. Thanks God football season is here.

Nice. Sounds like a fun weekend.

yorkcountyUNHfan
August 19th, 2011, 11:39 AM
I will be at every home and away ASU game this year, except for Samford in Boone. If you're gonna miss a game, I suppose a bachelor party in Las Vegas is as good an excuse as any!

Appovedxsmashx

crossfire07
August 19th, 2011, 11:50 AM
ALL OF THEM!

NHwildEcat
August 19th, 2011, 12:12 PM
9/3 Kutztown @ Saint Anselm (D2 game- St. A's is right in my backyard so I figured why the hell not!)
9/10 UNH @ Lehigh (Just bought the tickets this week! Looking forward to the trip down the PA)
9/11 Dallas Cowboys @ NY Jets (Sunday Night Football with my best friend and his Jets season tickets!)
9/17 Nevada @ San Jose State (Wife's cousin is an alum of SJSU...she might not be on board with this game- so big maybe)
9/18 Dallas Cowboys @ San Francisco 49ers (Visiting the wife's cousin out west for the first time!)
10/1 Holy Cross @ UNH
10/8 Villanova @ UNH
11/5 James Madison @ UNH

Eaglesrus
August 19th, 2011, 12:21 PM
......All except for Kansas and UCA are within a 2.5 hour drive.

I wish we could say that. we have four games that are all 5 - 8 hour rides from where we are; looks like I'm in for some saddle sores.

UNHWILDCATS05
August 19th, 2011, 12:38 PM
9/3 Kutztown @ Saint Anselm (D2 game- St. A's is right in my backyard so I figured why the hell not!)

Plenty of time to get out to Toledo and back for the third. :D

NHwildEcat
August 19th, 2011, 12:50 PM
Plenty of time to get out to Toledo and back for the third. :D

Yeah there would be...except I have class that night until 7:30, so, radio coverage it will be for me this time...

I would love to go to Minnesota when the Cats get out to play them!

appfan2008
August 19th, 2011, 08:35 PM
For the first time I will be able to make all HOME and AWAY games... A COMPLETE SEASON!!!!

spdrumline
August 19th, 2011, 08:38 PM
Since the Southern Pride marching band is now making an appearance at all (but one) away games, I will be going to every game except the GSU-Elon game on Oct. 1

Go Lehigh TU owl
August 19th, 2011, 10:04 PM
9/1 Temple-Villanova
9/3 Lehigh @ Monmouth
9/10 UNH @ Lehigh 100%
9/17 Penn State @ Temple, Lehigh @ Princeton?? Possible double header
9/24 Liberty @ Lehigh
10/1 Yale @ Lehigh
10/9 Eagles @ Bills NFL
10/15 Lehigh @ Fordham
10/22 Temple @ Bowling Green
10/29 Lehigh @ Colgate