PDA

View Full Version : Lafayette Stadium construction photos

Pard4Life
March 10th, 2006, 11:52 AM
http://goleopards.collegesports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/030706aaa.html

It looks like they just started. All of the wooden bleachers are torn up, and the visitor stands are half demolished. Looks no differnet to me than after a Lehigh game really! However, I wish we would have known before the last home game that it was definetely the last game in that set-up. I would have taken a piece of bleacher as a souviner! It would have been so easy too. Alot has happened at Lafayette this week, all for the better. Weiss rules!

colgate13
March 10th, 2006, 12:15 PM
What a time to be a Leopard! Bask in the sunlight now!

carney2
March 10th, 2006, 12:39 PM
What a waste of money. All they had to do was ask us Pard faithful - and I'm sure that any number of Lehigh grads would have also joined in - to act as a volunteer demolition crew. This, like the basketball scholarships, is long overdue.

Lehigh Football Nation
March 10th, 2006, 03:49 PM
http://goleopards.collegesports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/030706aaa.html

It looks like they just started. All of the wooden bleachers are torn up, and the visitor stands are half demolished. Looks no differnet to me than after a Lehigh game really! However, I wish we would have known before the last home game that it was definetely the last game in that set-up. I would have taken a piece of bleacher as a souviner! It would have been so easy too. Alot has happened at Lafayette this week, all for the better. Weiss rules!

Oh how I have waited for this day... no more cold Novembers on concrete... no more 1930s-era bathrooms...

:hurray:

March 10th, 2006, 03:50 PM
...I wish we would have known before the last home game that it was definetely the last game in that set-up. I would have taken a piece of bleacher as a souviner!...Head on over and grab a chunk!

ngineer
March 10th, 2006, 10:36 PM
Oh how I have waited for this day... no more cold Novembers on concrete... no more 1930s-era bathrooms...:hurray:

Yes! Waiting to see the new 'potties' not being the portable kind:rolleyes:

89Hen
March 11th, 2006, 09:41 AM
Head on over and grab a chunk!
Auction material.

Go...gate
March 11th, 2006, 01:44 PM
Yeah, really. Princeton Football Association made a fortune auctioning off remnants of old Palmer Stadium. Lafayette should do something like that.

The Gadfly
March 11th, 2006, 02:22 PM
The Citadel had the same situation with their "facilities." You literally had to pee on the walls. Now I know how the Romans felt. :D