PDA

View Full Version : GatewayTalk(EArly pReDictIons)

TheGateway
March 10th, 2006, 11:47 AM
How do you think the gateway will shape up next year?? Will Indstate get a win? Will UNI make it back to the finals? Is ILL St. ready to head to the top?

UNH 40
March 10th, 2006, 11:53 AM
Judging by what i saw, UNI will be a damn good team again this year. With a great QB like they have leading them who knows, the could make it back.

Cap'n Cat
March 10th, 2006, 11:53 AM
How do you think the gateway will shape up next year?? Will Indstate get a win? Will UNI make it back to the finals? Is ILL St. ready to head to the top?

First of all, in here it's the Missouri Valley Conference. Second, the fight will be for second place and will not include UNI.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

;) ;)

blur2005
March 10th, 2006, 03:18 PM
UNI should be on top, but Illinois State is going to be good.

crunifan
March 10th, 2006, 03:26 PM
I predict the standings to go this way:

1. UNI
2. Illinois State
3. Southern Illinois
4. Western Kentucky
5. Youngstown State
6. Missouri State
7. Western Illinois
8. Indiana State

Numbers 3-6 could change drastically, but I see the rest looking like that.

Chi Panther
March 10th, 2006, 09:38 PM
UNI
Illinois State
WKU
YSU
SIU
MSU
WIU
Indiana State

I want to have SIU 2nd....but I think they slip this year without Stud QB
YSU has to play at WKU
Illinois State has to play at UNI and WKU which could be tough....

Baldy
March 10th, 2006, 09:54 PM
First of all, in here it's the Missouri Valley Conference. Second, the fight will be for second place and will not include UNI.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

;) ;)

Sounds like Capt'n Cat just went on the record saying Youngstown State will be the 2006 GFC Champion. :D

March 10th, 2006, 11:58 PM
First of all, in here it's the Missouri Valley Conference...:confused: :confused: :confused: never ever MVC :nod:

ysubigred
March 11th, 2006, 07:12 AM
YSU already lost Chambers (D-line coach) to Akron. It's to early to predict but Indy ST gets a win this year over UNI :)

TheGateway
March 11th, 2006, 11:51 AM
Hmmmm...I like the sound of that :smiley_wi

leatherneck177
March 11th, 2006, 01:43 PM
I see UNI and WKU having successful seasons because of the outstanding depth and talent they tend to have year in and year out. Illinois State will not be very good simply because they defense is awful, sure they may score a lot but they need to improve on the defensive side of the ball.

1. UNI
2. WKU
3. WIU
4. SIU
5. YSU
6. ISU
7. MISSOURI ST
8. INDY ST

ysubigred
March 11th, 2006, 03:22 PM
Sounds like Capt'n Cat just went on the record saying Youngstown State will be the 2006 GFC Champion. :D

Baldy your the man :bow: The Cap'n is right about YSU being the 06 GFC champs :D

crunifan
March 11th, 2006, 06:23 PM
I don't think the Trees will beat UNI. I mean, just look what happened last time the Panthers visted Terre Haute.

igo4uni
March 11th, 2006, 09:26 PM
It's to early to predict but Indy ST gets a win this year over UNI :)

Uh, huh. Don't bet on it.!!!:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

FlyYtown
March 11th, 2006, 10:41 PM
Why don't we just wait and see how it plays out eh? Of course another year YSU gets lack of respect from the league's opponents; but all I will say is, we will prove to you our strength on the field.

Back to Ohio, Baseball is a-coming! So don't expect to see me here ummm all summer.

ISUMatt
March 12th, 2006, 09:04 AM
UNI
ILS
YSU
SIU
WKU
WIU
MSU
INS

Thats my opinion