PDA

View Full Version : An Alert About AGS!

ursus arctos horribilis
June 10th, 2011, 04:15 PM
I got a note from the server company that there will be some maintenance going on. I don't know when exactly but if she goes down blame it on AT&T apparently.

AT&T, one of our bandwidth providers will be performing emergency maintenance within their network (outside of the Servers controlled network).
While they have committed to keeping the impact to minimum, there could be periods of degraded service during this maintenance.

That's all I know at this time folks.

darell1976
June 10th, 2011, 04:20 PM
Thanks for the warning.xthumbsupx

ursus arctos horribilis
June 10th, 2011, 04:31 PM
Thanks for the warning.xthumbsupx

My pleasure. I always hated not knowing something like that in advance cuz then you're wondering if something is wrong on your end and so forht. I don't even know if it will go down completely or just get slower but something is gonna happen I suppose or they wouldn't have sent an emergency email.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 10th, 2011, 04:42 PM
Guess I should have read further in the email cuz this isn't supposed to happen until Sunday at the 0 hour CST and run for a 4 hr. peiod or so.

citdog
June 10th, 2011, 05:58 PM
My pleasure. I always hated not knowing something like that in advance cuz then you're wondering if something is wrong on your end and so forht. I don't even know if it will go down completely or just get slower but something is gonna happen I suppose or they wouldn't have sent an emergency email.

Did you sit there in Montana in your one room cabin for two weeks after Y2K wondering if you were the last white man alive? Yeah....I thought so.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 10th, 2011, 06:09 PM
Did you sit there in Montana in your one room cabin for two weeks after Y2K wondering if you were the last white man alive? Yeah....I thought so.

Yes, but much to my chagrin I was wrong.

Tod
June 11th, 2011, 02:14 AM

Citdog's wet dream. Victory at last!

Keeper
June 11th, 2011, 02:44 AM
well, better now than on FOOTBALL SATURDAY ! xbangx

DG Cowboy
June 11th, 2011, 08:50 AM
"there could be periods of degraded service during this maintenance".

Doesn't this go on in the Smack section all the time? What's the big deal?

Grizzaholic
June 11th, 2011, 08:53 AM
Citdog's wet dream. Victory at last!

Read it again.

Citdog "Did you sit there in Montana in your one room cabin for two weeks after Y2K wondering if you were the last white man alive? Yeah....I thought so.:

I read this as he was the last white man alive, as in all white people except him died but the rest of the folks all lived. Citdog's nightmare is more like it.