PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Preseason Voting Link and RULES .... Voting Now Open.

AGSPoll
May 26th, 2011, 10:56 AM
If you have been a AGS Poll voter in the past please bear with us as Ursus is installing a new software and balloting location this season. We may have to iron out some kinks as we go, but we are on itxthumbsupx. We need all voters old and new to register or re-register to Vote in this seasons poll.

STEP ONE!

The registration link for balloting eligibility is the same that many have already registered on. If you have already done this skip this step go to the Voting Link (https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...k2d0E6MA#gid=0) sign in and vote.

This is the link for Balloting registration:
Register Here (https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dE1vTDlxNExReVYyTHdBQ0JIcXRjRFE6MQ#gid=0)
Thank you your almost there.xbowx

STEP TWO!

You need to receive the confirmation email from registration prior to going to vote at this link:

VOTE HERE (https://spreadsheets0.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&formkey=dFh0WUUwenZCZVd5a0JRVUV3VDk2d0E6MA#gid=0)
After voting you should receive a confirmation email with a copy of your ballot. If realize you made an error omission on your ballott you may re-vote.

To re-vote PM. AGSPoll we will delete your vote and PM you back that you may cast another ballott ASAP.

Registration for voting in the 2011 preseason AGS Poll will remain open until 12 Noon EST on Sunday.

The voting link will remain active until 12 Midnight EST on Sunday evening.

You may vote at any time AFTER receiving the registration email.

Your Registration confirms your agreement with the 2011 Balloting rules as follows. Good faith adherance is asked of all participants.

1. *Voters must be AGS approved members meeting the following minimum criteria. *propective voters must have been a registered member of AGS since 5/21/2010 and posted 100 or more times by 5/21/2011 on the AGS site.* Exceptions here will be considered on a case by case basis by the Poll Committee, PM AGS Poll.
2. Voters must register for the regular season poll by August 23, 2011.
3. Voters agree to vote objectively.
4. Voters must vote for all top 25 places each week. (Take pride that your participation here is the largest key to the success of your AGS Football community's poll every week. Please don't undertake this privilege lightly. Your commitment to the poll is recognized and appreciated greatly)
5. Voters may not miss voting more than three weeks the entire regular season. reenstatment for absenteeism will be at the discrection of the poll committee.
6. Voters agree to abide by the rules and Poll Committee decisions.
7. Voting must be done each week between Saturdays after the conclusion of the week's games and Mondays at noon (EST).
8. The lone exception to the time to submit ballots is the final regular season poll. This will be announced by the Poll Committee.
9. Poll Committee members will monitor for rules abuse. Ballots and/or voting may be denied. Voters will be asked to re-cast their ballot as time allows. *Check your PM's*
10. no team with less than two votes for #1 with be reported.

Homer Rule
In the event that a voter submits a ballot with the team supported by the voting member listed as number one, and during that week's poll that is the only number one vote for that team, the ballot will not be accepted. However, the member will not be considered to have missed voting.

PM Rule
It is the responsibility of every voting member to check their private messages regularly for any questions from the AGS Poll Committee. If a voter receives a private message from the Poll Committee about their ballot and the voter does not reply to the message before submitting his or her next ballot, the voter will have been deemed to have missed a vote. This will combine with any weeks missed to count toward a total of two missed ballots.

The 2011 AGS Poll Committee members are:

GreatAppSt (GAS)
Cocky
Dane96
Gil Dobie
813jag
mvemjsunpx

With oversight from Cleets and Ursus as needed.

*New Committee Members Pending*

ursus arctos horribilis
May 26th, 2011, 11:21 AM
GAS, your links weren't working as they were in red and didn't have the url bracket around them so I changed them. The link in your sig doesn't take you to the right place either. You'll have to fix that one when you get time.

Way to check your links before posting slick!xlolx

GreatAppSt
May 26th, 2011, 11:51 AM
GAS, your links weren't working as they were in red and didn't have the url bracket around them so I changed them. The link in your sig doesn't take you to the right place either. You'll have to fix that one when you get time.

Way to check your links before posting slick!xlolx

KMA It's the same f'n link in the sigxpissedx helefino why it's not working? It's your software pal.:p

ursus arctos horribilis
May 26th, 2011, 12:13 PM
KMA It's the same f'n link in the sigxpissedx helefino why it's not working? It's your software pal.:p

I don't know why it isn't working but the bolded red ones in your original post weren't either. It may have been because you only had the color bracket and didn't have a url bracket but I was just changing them quickly so I didn't look to see. Than may be the problem with the sig link though.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 26th, 2011, 12:16 PM

Oh, and you may not know this but I only created the stuff at the location the internet gave me the adress. The fact that you screwed up the address is information and coding and so forth that I did not design nor do I have any access to fix.

IN YOUR FACE GAS!!

BOOYAH!

citdog
May 26th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Oh, and you may not know this but I only created the stuff at the location the internet gave me the adress. The fact that you screwed up the address is information and coding and so forth that I did not design nor do I have any access to fix.

IN YOUR FACE GAS!!

BOOYAH!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_RAqVA2BlGVI/TJ85rlPGffI/AAAAAAAAOHI/qk5vL9phCNQ/s400/25-p5.bmp

y'all behave

AGSPoll
May 26th, 2011, 12:53 PM
y'all behave

We're behaving, that's why he gave me the reach-around.xsmiley_wix

AGSPoll
May 26th, 2011, 12:57 PM

IN YOUR FACE GAS!!

BOOYAH! I just copied and pasted the links you sent me.xnodxxchinscratchx

BOOYAH BOOYAH! anyhoodle they work now ya slavedriver.xlolx

Tribe4SF
May 26th, 2011, 03:36 PM
xrotatehxThe new regime! God help us!

ursus arctos horribilis
May 26th, 2011, 05:17 PM
xrotatehxThe new regime! God help us!

BOOYAH!

hey wait a minute...

ursus arctos horribilis
May 27th, 2011, 10:20 AM
Check the first post and follow the links to get the vote in.

sikolec
May 27th, 2011, 10:33 AM
Voted!

I think...

darell1976
May 27th, 2011, 11:20 AM
I voted yesterday, and I hope people don't get mad with my pics.xprayx

ursus arctos horribilis
May 27th, 2011, 11:30 AM
I voted yesterday, and I hope people don't get mad with my pics.xprayx

Ah, it's about what you think they will end up at end and I remember looking at it but didn't see anything that wasn't reasonable. You have two teams on the cusp or in the field of 20 that seem pretty unlikely but it's not like you are alone and may very well be right.

It looked like a pretty solid ballot to me. I haven't seen one yet that doesn't seem pretty solid now that I think about it. You guys ain't giving the Poll Committee much to discuss so far.xlolx

darell1976
May 27th, 2011, 12:19 PM
Ah, it's about what you think they will end up at end and I remember looking at it but didn't see anything that wasn't reasonable. You have two teams on the cusp or in the field of 20 that seem pretty unlikely but it's not like you are alone and may very well be right.

It looked like a pretty solid ballot to me. I haven't seen one yet that doesn't seem pretty solid now that I think about it. You guys ain't giving the Poll Committee much to discuss so far.xlolx

Still kinda unfamilar with eastern teams but I am getting better. I looked at the final poll from last season as a guide and just adjusted it a little bit. I wish UND was good enough to vote for them.xnodx

Tribe4SF
May 27th, 2011, 12:26 PM

Ehh. Whadda you know? One man's cusp is another man's joint.:p

Tribe4SF
May 27th, 2011, 12:29 PM
Still kinda unfamilar with eastern teams but I am getting better. I looked at the final poll from last season as a guide and just adjusted it a little bit. I wish UND was good enough to vote for them.xnodx

You'll need to get familiar with the eastern teams because they are, after all, the best! Pay particular attention to those located in small eastern Virginia towns with green and gold colors.

darell1976
May 27th, 2011, 12:33 PM
You'll need to get familiar with the eastern teams because they are, after all, the best! Pay particular attention to those located in small eastern Virginia towns with green and gold colors.

That was once on the NCAA's hostile and abusive list?xsmiley_wix

sikolec
May 27th, 2011, 01:09 PM

Yeah? Should I throw in some east coast bias to make the poll more appropriate to your typical AP or Coaches poll?

Jacked_Rabbit
May 27th, 2011, 01:17 PM
My first ever AGS Poll is officially in! Feel free to use it as an "Answer Key" if anyone has any questions on how the season will turn out... xlolx Much like Darell, I wish I could've put my team in the Top 25, but we have far too many questions that need to be answered - starting with our QB.

As we saw last year, preseason polls don't mean a whole lot and anything can happen on Any Given Saturday. September 1st can't get here soon enough!!

RabidRabbit
May 27th, 2011, 01:18 PM
Good to have more Rabbits running around here.

TTUEagles
May 27th, 2011, 01:21 PM

So, most people have Tennessee Tech in their top 5, also? Good. I'm glad I'm not alone, then.

Tribe4SF
May 27th, 2011, 01:28 PM
That was once on the NCAA's hostile and abusive list?xsmiley_wix

Well, I didn't want to narrow you down too much, but....yes.

Tribe4SF
May 27th, 2011, 01:30 PM
Yeah? Should I throw in some east coast bias to make the poll more appropriate to your typical AP or Coaches poll?

When fact, and bias coincide they are most appropriate.

darell1976
May 27th, 2011, 01:31 PM
My first ever AGS Poll is officially in! Feel free to use it as an "Answer Key" if anyone has any questions on how the season will turn out... xlolx Much like Darell, I wish I could've put my team in the Top 25, but we have far too many questions that need to be answered - starting with our QB.

As we saw last year, preseason polls don't mean a whole lot and anything can happen on Any Given Saturday. September 1st can't get here soon enough!!

Same here. We will have a new starting QB and still an extremely young team. Plus a 3-8 record last year, UND will have to win some big games (including an FBS game) to get some respect that was lost last season.

Jacked_Rabbit
May 27th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Same here. We will have a new starting QB and still an extremely young team. Plus a 3-8 record last year, UND will have to win some big games (including an FBS game) to get some respect that was lost last season.

Our QB situation is a little different than yours, as we'll actually return a two year stater in Thomas O'Brien. Unfortunately, he has been inconsistant in his time at the helm, so I think we're all hoping he makes some big strides and settles in this year (his Junior season). We he is good - he's good, but when he is bad - he's really bad... As always, it should be interesting.

The Jacks next biggest question marks on the offensive side of the ball are at Running Back and O-Line, as we have to replace All-Americans Kyle Minett and Ryan McKnight, respectively. We also have some holes to fill in the secondary and at Line Backer. On the bright side, our schedule works out rather favorably as we get traditional powers UNI, NDSU, and Southern Illinois at home this year. I'm just looking forward to September 3rd when Southern Utah comes to town - it can't get here soon enough!!