PDA

View Full Version : AGS Poll Committee 2011.

AGSPoll
May 23rd, 2011, 03:41 PM
Please check in on the poll committee forum.

Thanksxthumbsupx
GAS

jmufan999
May 23rd, 2011, 08:02 PM
how does one become on the poll committee... or is that impossible? i just want to be an AGS voter if possible, but maybe this is something different.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 23rd, 2011, 08:43 PM
how does one become on the poll committee... or is that impossible? i just want to be an AGS voter if possible, but maybe this is something different.

I'll let agspoll fill in the details but you are eligible to be a voter it certainly looks like.

Go Lehigh TU owl
May 23rd, 2011, 08:47 PM

I was wondering the same thing. I'm one of the original AGS members and would love to partake in the poll this year.

Grizzaholic
May 23rd, 2011, 10:05 PM
I'll let agspoll fill in the details but you are eligible to be a voter it certainly looks like.

I thought the "no JMU fans in the Poll" would still be inacted under the new management? Am I mistaken?

ursus arctos horribilis
May 23rd, 2011, 10:12 PM
I thought the "no JMU fans in the Poll" would still be inacted under the new management? Am I mistaken?

You are mistaken for the purposes of open discussion.xlolx

I have to sign up as well fella's so once I hear from agspoll on the matter I'll answer ya if he doesn't get back here before me.

Grizzaholic
May 23rd, 2011, 10:39 PM
You are mistaken for the purposes of open discussion.xlolx

I have to sign up as well fella's so once I hear from agspoll on the matter I'll answer ya if he doesn't get back here before me.

Well I am out.

That is, unless, the J-O-O shows his face in this thread.

Screamin_Eagle174
May 23rd, 2011, 10:54 PM
I tried sending pUrsus a PM per AGS Poll aka GAS instructions, but his "inbox was full," whatever that means. Just sayin'.

Grizzaholic
May 23rd, 2011, 11:15 PM
I tried sending pUrsus a PM per AGS Poll aka GAS instructions, but his "inbox was full," whatever that means. Just sayin'.

I hate you.

Trying to be all secretive and all. Just get on the MOD committee and all...HELL they let anyone on that thing. ROB is one...as in ROB IOLA??!!!?!?!! Figure that one out.

citdog
May 23rd, 2011, 11:17 PM

most of them probably have subject lines like "ban citdog I don't like the facts he posts"

i also sent the AGS Poll Fuhrer a pm offering my poor services to the poll. i hope to be made the SWAC liaison.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 23rd, 2011, 11:23 PM

I went and fixed it Scream so you can resend if you'd like. My apologies on that.

Grizzaholic
May 23rd, 2011, 11:28 PM
Sorry to derail this thread. Not my intentions. 93henfan bullied me into it, so I blame him.

Rob Iola
May 23rd, 2011, 11:45 PM
I hate you.

Trying to be all secretive and all. Just get on the MOD committee and all...HELL they let anyone on that thing. ROB is one...as in ROB IOLA??!!!?!?!! Figure that one out.

Why are you making this so difficult?

1. EWU
2. DaHenz
25. Montana...

Rob Iola
May 23rd, 2011, 11:47 PM
most of them probably have subject lines like "ban citdog I don't like the facts he posts"

i also sent the AGS Poll Fuhrer a pm offering my poor services to the poll. i hope to be made the SWAC liaison.

I don't like the fact that you post either, but I guess we need a token bellhop to tend to the baggage around these parts...

Grizzaholic
May 23rd, 2011, 11:48 PM
Why are you making this so difficult?

1. EWU
2. DaHenz
25. Montana...

Don't make me post a pic of the loudest and coldest stadium out there. I wouldn't want to give you frost bite/hypothermia and make you deaf all at the same time.

The correct poll goes this way.

1. EWU (they won the Chipper so until they lose they are the best)
2. Montana (Because they are MONTANA *****es...MON-****ing-TANA)
3-128. Everybody else because none of them matter.

Rob Iola
May 23rd, 2011, 11:51 PM
Don't make me post a pic of the loudest and coldest stadium out there. I wouldn't want to give you frost bite/hypothermia and make you deaf all at the same time.

The correct poll goes this way.

1. EWU (they won the Chipper so until they lose they are the best)
2. Montana (Because they are MONTANA *****es...MON-****ing-TANA)
3-128. Everybody else because none of them matter.
Name for me any 1 team in the CAA South that Montana has had success against...

Grizzaholic
May 23rd, 2011, 11:59 PM
CAA? What is that? I don't understand you hillbilly talk. Perhaps if you took a shower (with soap and water and not cow pies and piss), put on a shirt that incorporated a new thing from the ICE AGES called sleeves, put 4 actual tires on your car and got it off blocks in your front yard, mowed your lawn and edged (while taking the 12 other wrecked cars/mowers/plates to the dump), and didn't live in the EC(b) capitol of the U.S.A. I may understand what you are saying.

Grizzaholic
May 24th, 2011, 12:00 AM
OH. ROB. Might take a look at that SIG. Been a while since you had one.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 24th, 2011, 12:17 AM
Name for me any 1 team in the CAA South that Montana has had success against...

We're 1-1 with both Richmond and JMU so I would say we're at a draw with those two teams right now.

Screamin_Eagle174
May 24th, 2011, 01:43 AM
Perennial 2nd place BSC team EWU is 2-0 against the vaunted CAA. Just thought I'd throw that out there...

citdog
May 24th, 2011, 01:48 AM
CAA? What is that? I don't understand you hillbilly talk. Perhaps if you took a shower (with soap and water and not cow pies and piss), put on a shirt that incorporated a new thing from the ICE AGES called sleeves, put 4 actual tires on your car and got it off blocks in your front yard, mowed your lawn and edged (while taking the 12 other wrecked cars/mowers/plates to the dump), and didn't live in the EC(b) capitol of the U.S.A. I may understand what you are saying.

easy now grizza you're AWFUL close to drawing my ire.

93henfan
May 24th, 2011, 05:29 AM
Sorry to derail this thread. Not my intentions. 93henfan bullied me into it, so I blame him.

Pardon me sir, but I'm going to have to go ahead and request that you refrain from speaking. In other words, shut your whore mouth. Regards.

Wait a minute. Am I allowed to talk dirty outside the lounge and poli wing now on AGS? If not, just go ahead and ban me.

89Hen
May 24th, 2011, 07:36 AM
i also sent the AGS Poll Fuhrer a pm offering my poor services to the poll.
For the 8th straight year. Some people just can't take a hint.

citdog
May 24th, 2011, 08:12 AM
For the 8th straight year. Some people just can't take a hint.

BE CAREFUL. I JUST MAY SECEDE AND START MY OWN POLL.

http://www.bonniebluepublishing.com/CWC%20Ft%20Sumter%20Stainless%20Banner%20500%20PIX ELS.JPG

citdog......waiting for the call

Smitty
May 24th, 2011, 08:53 AM
Do you automatically qualify for your poll if you live below the Mason Dixon line?

citdog
May 24th, 2011, 09:01 AM
Do you automatically qualify for your poll if you live below the Mason Dixon line?

I have not yet called for a convention. The situation has not escalated to result to that remedy.

Grizzaholic
May 24th, 2011, 09:19 AM
Pardon me sir, but I'm going to have to go ahead and request that you refrain from speaking. In other words, shut your whore mouth. Regards.

Wait a minute. Am I allowed to talk dirty outside the lounge and poli wing now on AGS? If not, just go ahead and ban me.

No. YOU are not allowed to.

Tribe4SF
May 24th, 2011, 10:05 AM
We're 1-1 with both Richmond and JMU so I would say we're at a draw with those two teams right now.

You're 1-2 against those two. Keep digging.

Grizzaholic
May 24th, 2011, 10:17 AM

I think you are right. Beat JMU in the semi's/lost chipper in the other two..right?

FCS Go!
May 24th, 2011, 10:20 AM
Griz beat Richmond in Missoula in a quarter-final game about 10 years ago so 2-2??

Grizzaholic
May 24th, 2011, 10:26 AM
Griz beat Richmond in Missoula in a quarter-final game about 10 years ago so 2-2??

Really? How come I don't remember. Got a date?

FCS Go!
May 24th, 2011, 10:42 AM
http://www.cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/div_iaa/bigsky/montana/yearly_results.php?year=2000

12-2-2000
34-20

It snowed. Was cold. Stadium loud and so forth.

Grizzaholic
May 24th, 2011, 10:48 AM
http://www.cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/div_iaa/bigsky/montana/yearly_results.php?year=2000

12-2-2000
34-20

It snowed. Was cold. Stadium loud and so forth.

NICE

jmufan999
May 24th, 2011, 11:10 AM
I think you are right. Beat JMU in the semi's/lost chipper in the other two..right?

Villanova is (was) also CAA South, even though they are in PA.

so 1-3 against those schools.

CAA South was (before the whole ODU thing, Northeastern and Hofstra dropping, etc):
Nova
UD
Towson
W&M
Richmond
JMU

now, i don't even know if we have divisions anymore. not sure about that one.

Rob Iola
May 24th, 2011, 11:52 AM
OH. ROB. Might take a look at that SIG. Been a while since you had one.

Better now?

ursus arctos horribilis
May 24th, 2011, 12:28 PM
Villanova is (was) also CAA South, even though they are in PA.

so 1-3 against those schools.

CAA South was (before the whole ODU thing, Northeastern and Hofstra dropping, etc):
Nova
UD
Towson
W&M
Richmond
JMU

now, i don't even know if we have divisions anymore. not sure about that one.

Since we have wins over Richmond & JMU I think you may need to re-figure.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 24th, 2011, 12:30 PM
Really? How come I don't remember. Got a date?

What did you think I was talking about on the 2nd page rebuttal to Rob?

Screamin_Eagle174
May 24th, 2011, 02:20 PM

http://www.cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/div_iaa/bigsky/montana/opponents_records.php?teamid=2701

http://www.cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/div_iaa/bigsky/montana/opponents_records.php?teamid=1563

PWNED.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 24th, 2011, 03:42 PM

Looks like you have the sharper shovel Tribe which is good cuz your sharp tongue just provided you with the energy to kick the **** out of that hole for ya.

My hole is much shallower than yours.

Twentysix
May 24th, 2011, 04:15 PM
I am interested in voting, if you wanna pm me info.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 24th, 2011, 05:20 PM
I am interested in voting, if you wanna pm me info.

I sent it to you. Here is the link for anyone else that hasn't seen it as well.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?84505-Register-For-the-2011-AGS-Poll&p=1626449#post1626449

Appattk
May 24th, 2011, 08:51 PM
Looking forward to trying to help with the AGS Poll this year!

813Jag
May 25th, 2011, 09:43 AM
I sent it to you. Here is the link for anyone else that hasn't seen it as well.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?84505-Register-For-the-2011-AGS-Poll&p=1626449#post1626449

you know I'm down to help out any way I can.

89Hen
May 25th, 2011, 09:48 AM

Sorry, PWC's only.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 25th, 2011, 11:03 AM

Excellent. I'll pm ya.

bjtheflamesfan
May 25th, 2011, 11:26 AM
I signed up...this will be my (I think) fourth season as an AGS voter (and first where I'll actually have more time to keep up with all the FCS games)

ursus arctos horribilis
May 25th, 2011, 11:35 AM
I signed up...this will be my (I think) fourth season as an AGS voter (and first where I'll actually have more time to keep up with all the FCS games)

Yes, I see you on the list now.

molly
May 25th, 2011, 11:52 AM
Can girls vote in the poll?

citdog
May 25th, 2011, 11:56 AM

http://files.sharenator.com/Darth_Vader_Woman_Make_Me_a_Sandwich_What_Darth_sh ould_have_said-s600x586-81189.jpg

ursus arctos horribilis
May 25th, 2011, 12:01 PM

Yes but it looks like a certain girl needs to get about 51 more posts going. You may not make the preseason vote but you have a couple months to get to 100 so get busy girl.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 25th, 2011, 12:03 PM

Oh, and have your sense of humor because citdog will relentlessly ask you to make him a sammich.xlolx

molly
May 25th, 2011, 09:02 PM
sammiches are delicious, so I don't blame him.

molly
May 25th, 2011, 09:04 PM
And I'm not too worried about him since only geeks reference Star Wars (especially tangentially) on sports message boards.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 25th, 2011, 09:25 PM
And I'm not too worried about him since only geeks reference Star Wars (especially tangentially) on sports message boards.

OB55 will not be pleased with you.

DJKyR0
May 25th, 2011, 10:08 PM
I know I'm not within 200 miles of the east coast but I'd sure like to register as a voter if that's OK. We do have the internet out here, fortunately, though we did have to sacrifice indoor plumbing.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 25th, 2011, 10:58 PM
I know I'm not within 200 miles of the east coast but I'd sure like to register as a voter if that's OK. We do have the internet out here, fortunately, though we did have to sacrifice indoor plumbing.

Well you're more than welcome to. I've posted the link to the thread with the simple instructions a few times now so what's one more gonna hurt.

go here...

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?84505-Register-For-the-2011-AGS-Poll

AGSPoll
May 26th, 2011, 12:07 PM
The long form (because of explanation) registration link.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?84573-2011-Preseason-Voting-Link-and-RULES-....-Voting-Now-Open.

Hope my link works, my linking ability has recently been pointed out as going slightly limp.

813Jag
May 26th, 2011, 12:51 PM
Sorry, PWC's only.
My school colors are the same as Delaware's that should count for something.

citdog
May 26th, 2011, 12:54 PM
sammiches are delicious, so I don't blame him.

http://staystellar.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/give-it-to-your-wife.jpg