PDA

View Full Version : NDSU vs UND!!! (no smack please)

darell1976
May 19th, 2011, 09:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwbop13A9yQ

After watching this video which is from NFL Films' Football America (1995) this is why the rivalry is the most hated and also why the two teams need to play each other soon.

Screamin_Eagle174
May 19th, 2011, 10:54 AM
I'll have to watch the video when I get back from work, but yeah... like there isn't going to be smack in this thread.

TheBisonator
May 19th, 2011, 11:32 AM
http://membres.multimania.fr/fredrichung/forum/i%20like%20were%20this%20thread%20is%20going.jpg

ursus arctos horribilis
May 19th, 2011, 12:07 PM
darell, I apologize in advance but I'm pretty sure this will have to be moved in the near future.xlolx

It's a nice attempt though.

darell1976
May 19th, 2011, 12:24 PM
darell, I apologize in advance but I'm pretty sure this will have to be moved in the near future.xlolx

It's a nice attempt though.

I tried. I know a MOD told me no more NDSU threads so its my attempt at a non-smack intended thread. I saw the video on youtube and in this offseason it put me in the football mood.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 19th, 2011, 12:35 PM
I tried. I know a MOD told me no more NDSU threads so its my attempt at a non-smack intended thread. I saw the video on youtube and in this offseason it put me in the football mood.
become
Start all the NDSU threads you want. If they are smack start them there. Realize that they will all become smack but try and slip in one once in a while that isn't intended for that and see how long it stays on the discussion board.

darell1976
May 19th, 2011, 01:09 PM
That is what i was hoping this will be. I posted that video so the rest of the FCS world can see the rival that was the Sioux and the Bison. How 2 schools just 80 miles apart on I-29 can hate each other so much. Plus both AD's are in talks right now about renewing the series...again. But I have a feeling it will be just a home and home or maybe a every other year type agreement. With UND moving to the BSC next year I think UND AD Brian Faison realizes every year is not as important as it was when trying to schedule 7 OOC games (I think Gene Taylor tried to make that point).

TheBisonator
May 19th, 2011, 01:13 PM
So, any of you been listening to any good music lately??

I recently found the full compliation of one of my favorite punk bands, called Gunmoll. (They're a somewhat obscure band from Florida)

Fair To Midland coming out with a new album soon. Can't wait for that to come out.

I also happened to stumble upon a great song from 8-9 years ago by Lukas Rossi (the guy who won the Tommy Lee contest to find a new singer for his band) called "Headspin". Good stuff.

OB55
May 19th, 2011, 01:35 PM
I never could really see trying to keep these twins apart, North Dakota is North Dakota, with or without the "State." They look the same, act the same, posters are the same, who cares??

Just need to settle on a name once and for all, either call UND NDSU North, or call NDSU UND South, and to heck with the injun mascot, there is nothing in North Dakota but Interstate 94, prairie dogs, and locals that talk funny. Maybe they should be the Prairie Dogs or the Square Heads.
xnodx

polsongrizz
May 19th, 2011, 02:30 PM
try and slip in one once in a while and see how long it stays on board.
Now that is some sound advice, nice job Ursus.

darell1976
May 19th, 2011, 02:38 PM
I never could really see trying to keep these twins apart, North Dakota is North Dakota, with or without the "State." They look the same, act the same, posters are the same, who cares??

Just need to settle on a name once and for all, either call UND NDSU North, or call NDSU UND South, and to heck with the injun mascot, there is nothing in North Dakota but Interstate 94, prairie dogs, and locals that talk funny. Maybe they should be the Prairie Dogs or the Square Heads.
xnodx

Sorry UND is not going to be the Flickertails...our former nickname prior to the 1930's.xnonono2x And another thing we don't talk funny up here..don't ya know.xlolx

TheBisonator
May 19th, 2011, 04:03 PM
I couldn't get my access card to work to get me into my animation studio this week. Pissed me off like nothing else. Luckily it worked this morning.

Silenoz
May 19th, 2011, 05:11 PM
So, any of you been listening to any good music lately??

I recently found the full compliation of one of my favorite punk bands, called Gunmoll. (They're a somewhat obscure band from Florida)

Fair To Midland coming out with a new album soon. Can't wait for that to come out.

I also happened to stumble upon a great song from 8-9 years ago by Lukas Rossi (the guy who won the Tommy Lee contest to find a new singer for his band) called "Headspin". Good stuff.
Yes, but I don't think anyone here wants to hear it xlolx

Screamin_Eagle174
May 19th, 2011, 07:05 PM
So after watching the video, it seems to me that the Bizzzzon have a history of getting torched by #22. :D