10/13 vs NAU
10/20 vs Montana
10/27 @ MSU
11/3 vs SUU
11/17 @ UNC

xthumbsupxxthumbsupx

I Bleed Purple
April 28th, 2011, 05:08 PM
Going to be weird to not have Montana on the schedule for 2014.

Good work by the Big Sky Conference in developing this, though.

Just for giggles, Weber does NOT have for 2012, MSU, NAU, PSU, and UND. Two weak teams, a middle team, and a top tier team. A bit unlucky, I guess. On the plus side, our rivals are ISU (giggle) and SUU, who is historically either a middle range team or a weak team, so we've got that going for us.

bojeta
April 28th, 2011, 06:54 PM
Complete 2012 and 2013 Schedules
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v455/bojeta/College%20Sports/2012-2013-Big-Sky-Sched.jpg

darell1976
April 28th, 2011, 07:09 PM
Going to be weird to not have Montana on the schedule for 2014.

Good work by the Big Sky Conference in developing this, though.

Just for giggles, Weber does NOT have for 2012, MSU, NAU, PSU, and UND. Two weak teams, a middle team, and a top tier team. A bit unlucky, I guess. On the plus side, our rivals are ISU (giggle) and SUU, who is historically either a middle range team or a weak team, so we've got that going for us.

Thanks for calling us that.xnodx Of course teams can schedule other BSC teams as non-conference games. UND has that with Montana 2012 as a conference game and 2013 as a non-conference game.

ursus arctos horribilis
April 28th, 2011, 07:28 PM
There will be some real interesting scenarios to play out in the last few games every year. As was pointed out on CS there are some growing pains with this and the most glaring is the ISU loss of both Montana & Montana State from their schedule. I don't like losing an old rival like them either as they have always been a really good game.

IBP I'm not so sure you're gonna have the same view on ISU as being the easy game after this year, and if SUU keeps stepping forward as they have been they will provide really stiff competition as well.

T-Dog
April 28th, 2011, 09:29 PM
Interesting that Montana will play at North Dakota three straight years. 2012 and 2014 in conference and 2013 out of conference due to the pre-existing contract.

bojeta
April 28th, 2011, 09:34 PM
There will be some real interesting scenarios to play out in the last few games every year. As was pointed out on CS there are some growing pains with this and the most glaring is the ISU loss of both Montana & Montana State from their schedule. I don't like losing an old rival like them either as they have always been a really good game.

IBP I'm not so sure you're gonna have the same view on ISU as being the easy game after this year, and if SUU keeps stepping forward as they have been they will provide really stiff competition as well.

I totally agree with you. 30 years seems like forever when you're not even 30 yourself, but I can assure you, it is a blip in time. ISU was the FCS National Champs in `81. People have short memories. A program can turn around much quicker than anyone expects. SUU was solid last year and will likely be so again this year. Anyone overlooking them may find themselves bumped right out of playoff contention.

bojeta
April 28th, 2011, 09:38 PM
Figured I should post the `14-`15 schedules here too:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v455/bojeta/College%20Sports/2014-2015-Big-Sky-Sched.jpg

bojeta
April 28th, 2011, 09:42 PM
I like the 2014 schedule for Poly. We get both Montanas back to back and Davis at home! Gonna be standing room only all season!

Lehigh Football Nation
April 28th, 2011, 10:41 PM
Poly tentatively has Montana on their schedule for 9/8/2012. Will it still be played as a non-conference game?

EDIT: It looks like Montana's 2012 schedule is all mixed up now. I'll remove and re-add the Montana games.

bojeta
April 28th, 2011, 11:11 PM
Poly tentatively has Montana on their schedule for 9/8/2012. Will it still be played as a non-conference game?

EDIT: It looks like Montana's 2012 schedule is all mixed up now. I'll remove and re-add the Montana games.

Pretty certain it will be. They've been playing each other every year for the last 10 or so. It's become almost a rivalry game. Montana has won most of the games, but they are usually decided by less than 3 points and often in the last minute. Always a great game to watch.
Typically played the 2nd or 3rd game of the season so it will fit the pattern too.

Lehigh Football Nation
April 29th, 2011, 10:03 AM
http://www.collegesportingnews.com/content.php?469-Big-Sky-Conference-2012-Football-Schedule

I've made the updates to the 2012 schedule on the College Sporting News site. This includes the released conference schedule and the future FBS games already announced.

I took out the 9/8 Cal Poly/Montana game.

It looks like there are a few teams whose schedules are almost complete.

* Eastern Washington - only looking for one home game on 9/15/ or 11/3
* Montana - only looking for one home game (assuming Cal Poly is off now) on 9/8/ or 9/15
* North Dakota - with Montana coming to the Alerus Center for a probable sellout, could get away with a home or away game on 9/1 or 11/10 (could even cram another FBS game in, possibly)

The rest have two or more open dates.

bojeta
May 12th, 2011, 05:08 PM
http://www.collegesportingnews.com/content.php?469-Big-Sky-Conference-2012-Football-Schedule

I've made the updates to the 2012 schedule on the College Sporting News site. This includes the released conference schedule and the future FBS games already announced.

* Montana - only looking for one home game (assuming Cal Poly is off now) on 9/8/ or 9/15
* North Dakota - with Montana coming to the Alerus Center for a probable sellout, could get away with a home or away game on 9/1 or 11/10 (could even cram another FBS game in, possibly)

You should put the Cal Poly - Montana game back in. This article explains it:
http://www.sanluisobispo.com/2011/04/28/1580954/cal-poly-to-play-uc-davis-in-its.html

Hambone
May 13th, 2011, 01:08 PM

As of right now UND is scheduled to play South Dakota School of Mines :pumpuke: at home on 8/30, although I hear that the AD is looking for an FCS game to replace that one (due to a low buy out).

darell1976
May 13th, 2011, 01:51 PM
As of right now UND is scheduled to play South Dakota School of Mines :pumpuke: at home on 8/30, although I hear that the AD is looking for an FCS game to replace that one (due to a low buy out).

I hope so!!