PDA

View Full Version : Football Programs Across Nation Set To Debut

bringback49erfootball
March 19th, 2011, 11:48 AM
Football Programs Across Nation Set To Debut
(http://bringback49erfootball.blogspot.com/2011/03/football-programs-across-nation-set-to.html)

bojeta
March 19th, 2011, 01:33 PM
Excellent article!

That certain club which we might call Soccer Fans who Hate and/or are Afraid of Football are going to rant and rave with the usual rhetoric, but this is absolutely proof that it can be done. Anyone who screams about California's economic crisis should note that teams have just been approved in some of the economically hardest hit spots in the country. Their logic: It's will help improve the local economy!!! Duh! Why don't Californians get it!! My father used to ask me; "would you give someone 50 cents for a dollar?" All there is to gain from reinstating football at Long Beach, Santa Barbara, Northridge, Fullerton, Riverside, Pacific etc. outweighs the cost.

Cocky
March 19th, 2011, 01:52 PM
You think GSU v GSU v GSU is bad just wait for Notre Dame College v Notre Dame University. I wonder who would win the ND v ND game since both seem to be starting from the ground up.

ngineer
March 19th, 2011, 02:14 PM
Last weekend in September LU (Liberty) will be at LU (Lehigh). It should be a "Lu Lu" of a game, huh, Lulu??? (;-)