PDA

View Full Version : Ingle Martin - Fastest QB at NFL Combine

JMU2K_DukeDawg
February 27th, 2006, 02:24 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5361260

Footnotes

Wide receiver Chad Jackson of Florida produced the fastest time in the 40-yard dash this weekend, clocking a 4.32 on Sunday. The next best was Devin Aromashodu of Auburn, who had a 4.35. ... Jerious Norwood of Mississippi State was the fastest running back Sunday, finishing in 4.40. ... Only two quarterbacks, Bruce Gradkowski of Toledo and Ingle Martin of Furman, ran sub-4.75s. Gradkowski turned in a 4.75. Martin, who transferred to Furman from Florida, was in at 4.68.

Looks like Furman's Ingle Martin has a good shot at getting drafted higher than Tom Brady! :D Seriously though, best of luck to him and everyone else from I-AA teams.

If anyone else has some news about I-AA players at the combine, feel free to post. Thanks!

February 27th, 2006, 02:32 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5361260

Looks like Furman's Ingle Martin has a good shot at getting drafted higher than Tom Brady! :D Seriously though, best of luck to him and everyone else from I-AA teams.

If anyone else has some news about I-AA players at the combine, feel free to post. Thanks!Check the "Combine Notes" thread. Retro listed more times:
Barrick Nealy Texas St. 4.57

maacfb
February 27th, 2006, 03:29 PM
a bunch of the guys who were qb's but may play something else posted better times. Reggie Mcneal ran 4.35 and Brad Smith ran in the 4.4's, Vick ran 4.5 and change

Panther88
February 28th, 2006, 12:11 PM
a bunch of the guys who were qb's but may play something else posted better times. Reggie Mcneal ran 4.35 and Brad Smith ran in the 4.4's, Vick ran 4.5 and change

Reggie McNeal can really put it down. 4.37? QB? Wow!!!!!!!

maacfb
February 28th, 2006, 02:25 PM
did you see that the TE from Maryland ran a 4.38, thats ridiculous

CatFan22
February 28th, 2006, 06:45 PM
Travis Lulay was top 3 in vertical jump, broad jump and the three-cone drills for his group of QB's. Also, he was first in the short shuttle at 4.07, ahead of Marcus Vick and notable others.