PDA

View Full Version : Peter King on Ingle Martin

blur2005
February 27th, 2006, 09:37 AM
"Most impressive small-college quarterback: Furman's Ingle Martin, who now looks very draftable. Threw the ball well, with accuracy."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/peter_king/02/26/mmqb/index.html (on third page of article)

Retro
February 27th, 2006, 11:29 AM
I kind of wish they wouldn't call I-AA schools small colleges, because many of them are bigger than some I-A schools.. Just use I-AA!

BTW, Ingle did kick butt in all his tests!

UNHWildCats
February 27th, 2006, 11:54 AM
From todays MMQB by Peter King on cnnsi.com

j. Most impressive small-college quarterback: Furman's Ingle Martin, who now looks very draftable. Threw the ball well, with accuracy.

OL FU
February 27th, 2006, 12:08 PM
From todays MMQB by Peter King on cnnsi.com

j. Most impressive small-college quarterback: Furman's Ingle Martin, who now looks very draftable. Threw the ball well, with accuracy.

Thanks,

He has an arm that is pretty unbelievable. As I have said before, we never really used him in a fashion that presented his throwing talent at it's best.

On the other hand I thought you were going to tell of us some future scheduling with UNH (after your dynamic duo leaves). Oh well maybe sometime in the future.

putter
February 27th, 2006, 12:28 PM
Ingle did a good job but it only seems that the media/scouts give them credit if they played for a I-A team and dropped down.

NoCoDanny
February 27th, 2006, 02:59 PM
I can't stand Peter King, he's such a tool. Half his column is about the figure skating finals. His NFL press credentials should be pulled immediately.

colgate13
February 27th, 2006, 03:03 PM
I can't stand Peter King, he's such a tool.
His daughter goes to Colgate and he gives us press! He rocks! xlolx:rotateh:xlolx:rotateh: