PDA

View Full Version : Showing Blitz TE list out

89rabbit
February 25th, 2006, 11:00 AM
http://www.showingblitz.com/2006toptes.html

The Jackrabbits do well again, this time at #7 with Colin Cochart, this is a really good class for SDSU! :nod:

griz&beer
February 25th, 2006, 11:39 AM
Montana's got the #1 and # 10. Good Job Bobby H.

wannabegaucho
February 25th, 2006, 12:32 PM
Davis is listed again! Great news. Montana scares me with how well they are recruiting.

eagleskins
February 25th, 2006, 12:47 PM
It's funny to see GSU on a tight end list. Times are changing. Expect to see a bunch of GSU guys on the lines. That's were the majority of our scholarships went to.

fuEMO
February 25th, 2006, 01:09 PM
Last season Rob didn't make it to the tight ends. Glad to see these guys get ranked. No tight ends in Furmans class this season. But I believe we got 2 of the best last season. I can't wait to see the rankings on the oline, I don't kno how Rob will rank them but Furman got the top three they wanted.

Uncle Buck
February 25th, 2006, 04:19 PM
kind of nice to see Hofstra landing a strong recruit at TE. Not something we're used to

HENJOHN
February 25th, 2006, 04:28 PM
Uncle Buck, give Cohen a couple of seasons of recruiting. He is a tireless worker and did a great job recruiting for the Hens.

Bobcat94
February 27th, 2006, 11:13 AM
It's funny to see GSU on a tight end list. Times are changing. Expect to see a bunch of GSU guys on the lines. That's were the majority of our scholarships went to.

I'm glad you pointed that out. I didn't want to pile on with something like, "must be a good blocker." The future may be different at GSU...