PDA

View Full Version : Chris Princince

elon77
January 26th, 2011, 07:23 AM
To all the fine people above the Mason Dixon Line, in the Northeast, and fans of the CAA tell us Southerners and Elon fans what you might know about Chris Princince. It seems like he is going to be the new OC for the Phoenix. Thank you for all the help, good or bad.xsmileyclapx

Lehigh Football Nation
January 26th, 2011, 07:44 AM
To all the fine people above the Mason Dixon Line, in the Northeast, and fans of the CAA tell us Southerners and Elon fans what you might know about Chris Princince. It seems like he is going to be the new OC for the Phoenix. Thank you for all the help, good or bad.xsmileyclapx

Be happy. He's the former pass-happy offensive coordinator from Holy Cross who helped Dominic Randolph become a Payton Award candidate. He's a high-octane offensive guy. IMO, a fine pickup for you guys. xthumbsupx

Besides, you guys have a pretty good track record with ex-Patriot League guys. xlolx

jpincince
January 26th, 2011, 08:24 AM
It's Pincince. I'm looking forward to being an Elon fan. Will still be a Rhody fan, though.

elon77
January 26th, 2011, 09:10 AM
It's Pincince. I'm looking forward to being an Elon fan. Will still be a Rhody fan, though.

It seems this southerner can't spell, which I thought was one of my better abilities. Maybe it was my bi whatever they are glasses or just not familiar with such a fine name. Sorry jpincince, I won't ever make that mistake again. Welcome as an Elon fan.

jpincince
January 26th, 2011, 09:37 AM
It seems this southerner can't spell, which I thought was one of my better abilities. Maybe it was my bi whatever they are glasses or just not familiar with such a fine name. Sorry jpincince, I won't ever make that mistake again. Welcome as an Elon fan.

Thanks elon77. Our fine name is a French-Canadian one, yet somehow growing up in Woonsocket, Rhode Island we grew up playing football and not hockey. With many years of following Northeast football (BU, New Haven, Fairfield, Brown, Holy Cross, URI), we have a lot to learn about Elon and the Southern Conference. For one thing, the new facilities there look fantastic. Excited to make some road trips, both to Elon and away games. Thinking about Nashville Labor Day weekend.

whoanellie
January 26th, 2011, 11:28 AM
looks like a great plan!!!! Vandy coaching is again loading up w/ SoCon talent
new tailgating menu Lobster w/cheese grits

Thanks elon77. Our fine name is a French-Canadian one, yet somehow growing up in Woonsocket, Rhode Island we grew up playing football and not hockey. With many years of following Northeast football (BU, New Haven, Fairfield, Brown, Holy Cross, URI), we have a lot to learn about Elon and the Southern Conference. For one thing, the new facilities there look fantastic. Excited to make some road trips, both to Elon and away games. Thinking about Nashville Labor Day weekend.