PDA

View Full Version : W&M alum R.J. Archer ACTIVE QB for MNF

jmufan999
December 20th, 2010, 04:54 PM
Former William & Mary QB R.J. Archer is listed as an active QB for the Minnesota Vikings' MNF game tonight against the Bears.

Rookie QB-turned-WR-turned QB again Joe Webb is listed as the starter, but Brett Favre has been upgraded from "out" to questionable.

Thought Tribe fans might be interested.

wr70beh
December 20th, 2010, 06:03 PM
BREAKING NEWS:

Favre will start, with Webb backing up. Will this make Archer the 3rd QB/Inactive? I don't know yet.

jmufan999
December 20th, 2010, 07:26 PM
BREAKING NEWS:

Favre will start, with Webb backing up. Will this make Archer the 3rd QB/Inactive? I don't know yet.

beat me to it.

last minute change:

starting: Favre
backup: Webb
emergency: Patrick Ramsey

Archer is now inactive. sorry for getting anyone's hopes up, but it appears that few of us care. whatever. i care.

JMUNJ08
December 20th, 2010, 09:41 PM
beat me to it.

last minute change:

starting: Favre
backup: Webb
emergency: Patrick Ramsey

Archer is now inactive. sorry for getting anyone's hopes up, but it appears that few of us care. whatever. i care.

I thought it was sweet too just couldn't get on AGS at work. Sorry to see Moats isn't the one to fully knock out Favre forever....

soccerguy315
December 20th, 2010, 09:43 PM
does he get any money for being active for half a day?

Tribe4SF
December 21st, 2010, 05:37 AM
Yes, he makes more with the bump from practice squad to the 53-man roster. He and Ramsey were inactive, but available for use last night. Likely he'll stay on the 53 roster now with Favre's injury, and Jackson on IR.