PDA

View Full Version : Philly APP Welcomes Villanova to THE ROCK

PhillyApp1
December 5th, 2010, 09:20 PM
First, I have been hoping we played each other for 15 years. I thought last year was the year but Montana messed it up. I grew up playing B-ball in the (Jake Nevin)Field House when I was 12 years old. I have 2 brothers that are Nova grads and 2 sisters that are Rosemont grads. I coached Narberth basketball for 18 years. Heck my accountant is a Nova grad.... Father Joseph Duffy who is in the Villanova Monestary is a great friend and the most special priest. I can't wait to see him after Christmas.

So, Villanova fans please come to Boone. Be friendly and APP fans will treat you like GOLD(excuse a few idiots). Ask anyone anything and they will help you. Give yourself as much time to eat, walk, and drink. I tailgate on River Street,(next to Raley Parking Lot) on the Short Bus. I'll be wearing my E-A-G-L-E-S !!!! hat. Its a little yellow bus with a deck on the top parked on River street. Come on over and tailgate with us for a while then walk around and enjoy the whole town of Boone. Please take the time to walk through downtown and experience ALL the tailgating.

I am so pumped... By brother is already trash talking... just remember we don't play the game, we enjoy the ride !!!! Nova knows what i mean after last year.

GO APPS....... GO EAGLES !!!!!!

PS- I married into The APP Family.

SpeedkingATL
December 5th, 2010, 10:06 PM
As Buffett would say "The weather is here, wish you were beautiful"...hope lots of Nova fans can make it to The Rock. It will be a great atmosphere for championship level football.

Go Apps!

Wildcat80
December 5th, 2010, 10:48 PM
All of us fans hope there is no snow....just good exciting FCS football. Oh yeah Mounts...beat nova!

biggie
December 6th, 2010, 08:43 AM
First, I have been hoping we played each other for 15 years. I thought last year was the year but Montana messed it up. I grew up playing B-ball in the (Jake Nevin)Field House when I was 12 years old. I have 2 brothers that are Nova grads and 2 sisters that are Rosemont grads. I coached Narberth basketball for 18 years. Heck my accountant is a Nova grad.... Father Joseph Duffy who is in the Villanova Monestary is a great friend and the most special priest. I can't wait to see him after Christmas.

So, Villanova fans please come to Boone. Be friendly and APP fans will treat you like GOLD(excuse a few idiots). Ask anyone anything and they will help you. Give yourself as much time to eat, walk, and drink. I tailgate on River Street,(next to Raley Parking Lot) on the Short Bus. I'll be wearing my E-A-G-L-E-S !!!! hat. Its a little yellow bus with a deck on the top parked on River street. Come on over and tailgate with us for a while then walk around and enjoy the whole town of Boone. Please take the time to walk through downtown and experience ALL the tailgating.

I am so pumped... By brother is already trash talking... just remember we don't play the game, we enjoy the ride !!!! Nova knows what i mean after last year.

GO APPS....... GO EAGLES !!!!!!

PS- I married into The APP Family.

Can you translate for some people if needed. :)

I walked through the A-hole area and didn't see you this past Saturday.

biggie
December 6th, 2010, 08:45 AM
All of us fans hope there is no snow....just good exciting FCS football. Oh yeah Mounts...beat nova!
Currently looking like snow/mix Saturday night.

PhillyApp1
December 6th, 2010, 11:18 AM
Can you translate for some people if needed. :)

I walked through the A-hole area and didn't see you this past Saturday.

You mean "you can translate for some people, if needed ! :)"

YO - means good morning, good afternoon, good night, FU, Hello.

I think the bigger translating will be the Southern dialect/phrases to Philly like...
Putting it up = putting it away
Heels = Hills
YEEUUPP = Yeah with a squeeky accent

I guess i can help.lol