PDA

View Full Version : Great day for FCS!!

UNHFan
December 4th, 2010, 03:55 PM
What a great day... fantastic coverage!!! Amazed how last minute UNH Beth Cook gets coverage and top notch job they did!

I have 4 games going right now.... Love it!

Screw FBS!!! at this pace 5 years from now Networks will be bidding for the FCS Playoff coverage

UNHFan
December 4th, 2010, 03:56 PM
And!! we have the great www.anygivensaturday.com to thank!

Mattymc727
December 4th, 2010, 04:05 PM
agreed, i thought the NCAA guy for the UNH game did an excellent job too, he really did his homework. It almost sounded like he had watched every UNH and BCU game this season. The Nova/SFA coverage is great too

Milktruck74
December 4th, 2010, 04:08 PM
warrick Dunn was pretty bad, but the others sounded pretty good.

UNHFan
December 4th, 2010, 04:09 PM
exactly! just a big smile on my face for all around FCS this year Kitchen TV Has Montana game my MAC Has Villanova game going Plasma over fireplace has our own Chip Kelly going

100%GRIZ
December 4th, 2010, 06:16 PM
exactly! just a big smile on my face for all around FCS this year Kitchen TV Has Montana game my MAC Has Villanova game going Plasma over fireplace has our own Chip Kelly going What the F are you saying? Montana did not play!!!

Dblue
December 4th, 2010, 06:28 PM
What a great day... fantastic coverage!!! Amazed how last minute UNH Beth Cook gets coverage and top notch job they did!

I have 4 games going right now.... Love it!

Screw FBS!!! at this pace 5 years from now Networks will be bidding for the FCS Playoff coverage

xthumbsupx UNHFan!

http://fcsfootball.yolasite.com

UNHFan
December 4th, 2010, 06:34 PM
What the F are you saying? Montana did not play!!!

100%GRIZ I am serious I am so sorry.... can only imagine how I insulted you! I shall say 100 Missoula's and 10 Hail Mary's tonight

Old Cat Fan
December 4th, 2010, 06:37 PM
100%GRIZ I am serious I am so sorry.... can only imagine how I insulted you! I shall say 100 Missoula's and 10 Hail Mary's tonight

Jeez UNHFan, now you did it, done woke that Grizzly up out of hibernation and it's pissed

UNHFan
December 4th, 2010, 06:49 PM
Jeez UNHFan, now you did it, done woke that Grizzly up out of hibernation and it's pissed

Old Cat Fan remember we have the "Here We Go Bruins Here We Go" Grizzy to defend us!!