WIU
SFA
SEMO
NDSU

Delaware
BC
Jax St
GSU

PS - how does 3rd round hosting work if the seed loses in the 2nd round? Back to the highest bidder? Do they re-bid or use the same bid from the 1st round?

BlueHenSinfonian
November 28th, 2010, 09:28 PM
Delaware
UNH
William and Mary
Villanova
App State
Eastern Washington
Montana State
Jax State

green and gold
November 28th, 2010, 09:29 PM
Going MVFC homer:

WIU
SFA
SEMO
NDSU

Delaware
BC
Jax St
GSU

PS - how does 3rd round hosting work if the seed loses in the 2nd round? Back to the highest bidder? Do they re-bid or use the same bid from the 1st round?

i heard highest bidder

TheBisonator
November 28th, 2010, 09:31 PM
Delaware
App State
Bethune-Cookman (YES, I SAID IT)
Villanova
North Dakota State (STRAIGHT UP HOMER PICK, TAKE IT AT FACE VALUE)
Georgia Southern
Southeast Missouri State
Jax State

Appattk
November 28th, 2010, 10:31 PM
App State
Villanova
EWU
Montana St
Delaware
UNH
Wofford
GSU

EdubAlum
November 28th, 2010, 10:56 PM
a lot of SEMO love in here....

WileECoyote06
November 28th, 2010, 11:11 PM
App State
Montana State
Eastern Washington
Wofford
Bethune-Cookman
SF Austin
Delaware
W & M

Nebuta
November 28th, 2010, 11:45 PM
Nova - in a squeeker late
UNH - rolls
W&M - close as many expect
UD - comfortable
App St - easily
EWU - close
Montana St - toss up.
Wofford - close one

ThompsonThe
November 29th, 2010, 01:21 AM
Appalachian State
Nova
SE Missouri
NDSU
Delaware
New Hampshire
Wofford
Georgia Southern

Screamin_Eagle174
November 29th, 2010, 01:24 AM

This is apparently a who you want to win thread, not who's most likely to win. xlolx @ the delusionally hopeful bi-sons.

biggie
November 29th, 2010, 10:40 AM
App State
Villanova
EWU
Montana St
Delaware
UNH
Wofford
GSU
Ditto for me.

GaSouthern
November 29th, 2010, 10:42 AM
App State
Villanova
EWU
Montana St
Delaware
UNH
Wofford
GSU

I'll take his picks

Gil Dobie
November 29th, 2010, 10:46 AM
App State
Villanova
SEMO
NDSU
Delaware
UNH
Jacksonville St
GSU

VBR_Productions
November 29th, 2010, 10:55 AM
Wofford
Appy State
Delaware
New Hampshire
William and Mary
Montana State
Villanova
Eastern Washington

Walkon79
November 29th, 2010, 11:27 AM
One of the seeds is getting beat. My hope is EWU cause I don't want to see TJ again :)

Bam
November 29th, 2010, 11:43 AM

Love is blind. EWU by 14+.

HappyAppy13
November 29th, 2010, 11:52 AM
Wofford
Delaware
App State
Bethune Cook
GaSo
Montana St
Nova
SEMO

jmufan999
November 29th, 2010, 11:55 AM

i'm comfortable saying EWU wins by 21+. i think the game gets out of hand early.

Black Saturday
November 29th, 2010, 12:05 PM
APP
Delaware
Wofford
BC
W&M
NDSU
SFA
EWA

appstate38
November 29th, 2010, 12:11 PM
How about a true "Black Saturday" in which all the members of the CAA are eliminated thus causing a chain reaction that tears a hole in the space/time continuum. Sending the CAA faithful to hurl themselves off the highest building they can find....... Won't happen, just wondering though.xprayxxprayxxprayxxprayxxprayxxprayxxprayx

EdubAlum
November 29th, 2010, 12:24 PM
How about a true "Black Saturday" in which all the members of the CAA are eliminated thus causing a chain reaction that tears a hole in the space/time continuum. Sending the CAA faithful to hurl themselves off the highest building they can find....... Won't happen, just wondering though.xprayxxprayxxprayxxprayxxprayxxprayxxprayx

Mwhahahahahahaha I love it:)

Grabholdofyosef
November 29th, 2010, 12:28 PM
Delaware
UNH
Wofford
W&M
App St
SFA
East Wash
NDSU

jimbo65
November 29th, 2010, 01:08 PM
I have no informed opinion as to which teams will win. However, since nobody picked the Mountain Hawks over the Blue Hens, I will. In nature, hawks' favorite dinners are hens. Then again, there is no such bird as a mountain hawk. LFN will you post here and defend your alma mater?

ASUTodd
November 29th, 2010, 01:36 PM
Appalachian State vs Western Illinois..... The Leathernecks come to THE ROCK and Dorthy realizes that she isn't in Kansas anymore... The only way WIU wins this one is if Deandre Presley turns into Jake Delhomme and the O and D lines look like they play for the Buffalo Bills. App State by 3 touchdowns.

SFA vs Villanova..... I don't really know enough about SFA to make an educated guess on this one. All I know is Villanova is no team to sneeze at. I think a battle hardened (CAA seasons are rough) Villanova can pull this one out if their Defense shows up. If this turns into a shootout then it goes SFA way. If I have to pick, I say SFA wins this one by 3.

Eastern Washington vs Semo....... E Wash takes this one without breaking a sweat. Semo is good, but they aren't E Wash. Eagles by 14

Montana St vs North Dakota St..... Bobcats shows that they can take down a Bison... Montana St wins by 7

Delaware vs Lehigh... Do I really need to say who wins this one? Delaware by however many the scoreboard will go up to.

New Hampshire vs Bethune Cookman..... New Hampshire shows that BC should have played in week one, not week two.... NH wins by 21

Wofford vs Jacksonville St..... Wofford takes the triple flex broken wing bone option to the cocks... Wofford by 10

Bill and Mary vs Georgia Southern..... GSU shows that they to can run the triple flex broken wing bone option attack also.... GSU by 14

ButlerGSU
November 29th, 2010, 01:49 PM
Appalachian State vs Western Illinois..... The Leathernecks come to THE ROCK and Dorthy realizes that she isn't in Kansas anymore... The only way WIU wins this one is if Deandre Presley turns into Jake Delhomme and the O and D lines look like they play for the Buffalo Bills. App State by 3 touchdowns.

SFA vs Villanova..... I don't really know enough about SFA to make an educated guess on this one. All I know is Villanova is no team to sneeze at. I think a battle hardened (CAA seasons are rough) Villanova can pull this one out if their Defense shows up. If this turns into a shootout then it goes SFA way. If I have to pick, I say SFA wins this one by 3.

Eastern Washington vs Semo....... E Wash takes this one without breaking a sweat. Semo is good, but they aren't E Wash. Eagles by 14

Montana St vs North Dakota St..... Bobcats shows that they can take down a Bison... Montana St wins by 7

Delaware vs Lehigh... Do I really need to say who wins this one? Delaware by however many the scoreboard will go up to.

New Hampshire vs Bethune Cookman..... New Hampshire shows that BC should have played in week one, not week two.... NH wins by 21

Wofford vs Jacksonville St..... Wofford takes the triple flex broken wing bone option to the cocks... Wofford by 10

Bill and Mary vs Georgia Southern..... GSU shows that they to can run the triple flex broken wing bone option attack also.... GSU by 14

If Georgia Southern manages to squeeze out a win it will be by 3 at most. William and Mary are good and deserving of the #2 seed.

ASUTodd
November 29th, 2010, 01:54 PM
If Georgia Southern manages to squeeze out a win it will be by 3 at most. William and Mary are good and deserving of the #2 seed.

Stop sandbaggin'!!! Now get out there and represent the Socon! Beat W&M!

Ivytalk
November 29th, 2010, 02:44 PM
App State
SFA
EWU
Montana St.
Delaware
UNH
Jax State
GSU

GATA
November 29th, 2010, 05:13 PM

Bull****. You're given Bill & Mary way too much credit. AT BEST, they're the 3rd best team we've played this season...and that's a generous assessmet of their talent. They're basically a more polished Furman team.

Screamin_Eagle174
November 29th, 2010, 06:03 PM

xlolx xlolx xlolx

Walkon79
November 29th, 2010, 06:05 PM
Delaware
UNH
William and Mary
Villanova
App State
Eastern Washington
Montana State
Jax State

BlackNGoldR3v0lut10n
November 29th, 2010, 06:12 PM
Western Illinois @ Appalachian State - Face it, WIU barely held their own against a five-loss Big South team and they will be heading to the Rock where the result will not be as close.
Villanova @ Stephen F. Austin - Nova's chances at a repeat die in Texas.
Southeast Missouri State @ Eastern Washington - This should be a good game but I like the home team.
North Dakota State @ Montana State - see SEMO vs. EWU
Lehigh @ Delaware - Lehigh got lucky last week, won't be this week.
New Hampshire @ Bethune-Cookman - UNH finds out the hard way why BCU is the class of the MEAC in a good game.
Wofford @ Jacksonville State - Wofford demolished Chattanooga, who lost to Jacksonville State in the final seconds. Is Jacksonville State's stock about to crash?
Georgia Southern @ William & Mary - GSU will do good, but not enough.

dudeitsaid
November 29th, 2010, 06:17 PM
APP
SFA
MSU
Delaware
NH
Wofford
GSU

EWU by 3. They will be lower in almost every statistical category, and will look the whole game like they should lose, and then pull a rabit out of their hat at the end of the game to win and frustrate the heck out of SEMO. That will be their MO throughout the playoffs, as it has been against good teams this season. TJ healthy against MSU in the following round will provide us redemption for the regular season.

gsueagle2424
November 29th, 2010, 07:00 PM
I'm really surprised at all the people picking GSU. I for one have a good feeling about this game but I figured that was the homer pick inside of me. I guess the last 4 years have really humbled my expectations.

james_lawfirm
November 29th, 2010, 07:22 PM

Yep, it's back to the highest bidder.

LehighFan11
November 29th, 2010, 07:36 PM
Bull****. You're given Bill & Mary way too much credit. AT BEST, they're the 3rd best team we've played this season...and that's a generous assessmet of their talent. They're basically a more polished Furman team.

Good Luck with that.

McNeese75
November 29th, 2010, 07:58 PM
ASU
SFA
EWU
Montana State
Delaware
New Hampshire
Wofford
GSU

TwoFeathers
November 29th, 2010, 08:03 PM
Wofford
Appy State
Delaware
New Hampshire
William and Mary
Montana State
Villanova
Eastern Washington

Looks good.

cruyf
November 29th, 2010, 08:06 PM
App St
SFA
EW
Montana St
Delaware
NH
Wofford
W&M

TwoFeathers
November 29th, 2010, 08:06 PM

There would be nothing left to watch.... playoffs may as well be over. ;)

TwoFeathers
November 29th, 2010, 08:08 PM

One word... SAMFORD.

I-16Bandit
November 29th, 2010, 09:07 PM
Going MVFC homer:

WIU
SFA
SEMO
NDSU

Delaware
BC
Jax St
GSU

I see you said MVFC homer, but WIU > App State? Really?

stubost
November 29th, 2010, 10:11 PM

How many current playoff teams has Georgia state/southern beaten this season? 1. Granted it was App but that hardly speaks for itself. I believe that a team that beat Delaware, Villanova, and UNH all with first round byes can and will beat a team with a lot of unnecessary hype. Im hoping this will be a repeat of last year's hammering of Weber St. I feel like they are around Georgia state/southern's level;)

I-16Bandit
November 29th, 2010, 10:19 PM
How many current playoff teams has Georgia state/southern beaten this season? 1. Granted it was App but that hardly speaks for itself.

Excuse me? I'd say that says SOMETHING. And I don't appreciate the association between GSU and Georgia State. The NCAA announcers, or whoever they are, don't know what theyare talking about.

BIGMAN
November 29th, 2010, 10:24 PM
App St.
Nova
E. Wash
Montana St.
LEHIGH
UNH
Wofford
W&M

stubost
November 29th, 2010, 10:26 PM
Excuse me? I'd say that says SOMETHING. And I don't appreciate the association between GSU and Georgia State. The NCAA announcers, or whoever they are, don't know what theyare talking about.

wait! there's a difference between Georgia state and Georgia southern??? I always thought it was just the southern part of the Gerogia state campus. :PPP

Mattymc727
November 29th, 2010, 10:33 PM
Wofford
Appy State
Delaware
New Hampshire
William and Mary
Montana State
Villanova
Eastern Washington

Ud1Hens
November 29th, 2010, 10:55 PM
App St.
Nova
E. Wash
Montana St.
LEHIGH
UNH
Wofford
W&M

It's called post your winners...not who you hope to win xsmiley_wix

Screamin_Eagle174
November 30th, 2010, 02:48 AM
ASU
SFA
EWU
MSU
UD
UNH
Wofford
GSU

Cocky
November 30th, 2010, 07:06 AM
Appalachian State
Villanova
Southeast Missouri State
Montana State
Delaware
New Hampshire
Jacksonville State
Georgia Southern

jacksfan29
November 30th, 2010, 09:15 AM
Appalachian State
Villanova
Eastern Washington
Montana State
Delaware
New Hampshire
Jacksonville State
William & Mary

LeadBolt
November 30th, 2010, 09:17 AM
CAA
UNH by 21
DEL by 20
W&M by 7
Vill by 3

App State by 14
EWU by 11
Mt State by 7
Wofford by 3

TBone
November 30th, 2010, 11:47 AM
Western Illinois @ Appalachian State - by 21
Villanova @ Stephen F. Austin - by 3
Southeast Missouri State @ Eastern Washington - by 4
North Dakota State @ Montana State - by 7
Lehigh @ Delaware - by 21
New Hampshire @ Bethune-Cookman - by 7
Wofford @ Jacksonville State - by 14
Georgia Southern @ William & Mary - by 1

tribefan40
November 30th, 2010, 11:50 AM
WIU @ ASU - One Word: Ugly. ASU by 21+
Villanova @ Stephen F. Austin - Nova in the upset special. I think SFA gets its points, but Nova is still a force. Nova by 3
SEMO @ EWU - TJ is just too much. Not a good day for the OVC. EWU by 14
NDSU @ Montana State - In a walk. MSU by 14+
Lehigh @ Delaware - Lehigh keeps it close but UDel runs away with it at the end. UDel by 10
UNH @ Bethune-Cookman - Much closer than a lot expect, but UNH is hitting its stride. UNH by 10
Wofford @ Jacksonville State - Low scoring, good game. Wofford by 7
GSU @ William & Mary - W&M will go down early but rally for the win. W&M by 10

RabidRabbit
November 30th, 2010, 04:02 PM
ASU
SFA
EWU
MSU
U D
Jax St.
Ga So

cowboy91
December 1st, 2010, 03:55 PM
This is what I want to have happen - winners in bold:

Western Illinois @ Appalachian State
Villanova @ Stephen F. Austin
Southeast Missouri State @ Eastern Washington
North Dakota State @ Montana State
Lehigh @ Delaware
New Hampshire @ Bethune-Cookman
Wofford @ Jacksonville State
Georgia Southern @ William & Mary

This is what I think probably will happen:
Western Illinois @ Appalachian State
Villanova @ Stephen F. Austin
Southeast Missouri State @ Eastern Washington
North Dakota State @ Montana State
Lehigh @ Delaware
New Hampshire @ Bethune-Cookman
Wofford @ Jacksonville State
Georgia Southern @ William & Mary

VT Wildcat Fan53
December 1st, 2010, 08:01 PM
WIU 14 @ App St. 35 xsmileyclapx Let the road to Frisco start anew.

Villanova 35 @ Stephen F. Austin 17 xrotatehx Matt C. returns in a big way. 'Nova wins going away.

SEMO 17 @ Eastern Washington 24 xchinscratchx Way too much red on display as EWU shines at home

NDSU 7 @ Montana State 45 xhurrayx Different school, same state, same opening round rout

Lehigh 17 @ Delaware 14 xbangx Upset Special, .... Ghosts of '70's era Engineer domination rise up to rekindle some pride back home in Bethlehem

UNH 14 @ Bethune-Cookman 7 xnonono2x BCU speed challenges and shuts down UNH O, but ball hawking defense pulls out the win with 5+ turnovers

Wofford 10 @ Jacksonville State 7 xnodx Defense gets a 2nd SoCon team to the Quarters

GSU 3 @ William & Mary 24 xcoolx Hard to imagine W&M as a sleeper. QB and offense now intact, but the key to a deep run is a stonewalling D.

cowboy91
December 1st, 2010, 08:05 PM
UNH 14 @ Bethune-Cookman 7 xnonono2x BCU speed challenges and shuts down UNH O, but ball hawking defense pulls out the win with 5+ turnovers

They're not starting the punter at QB.

JSU85GRAD
December 1st, 2010, 09:16 PM
Appy by 21+
SFA by 7
EWU by 14+
MSU by 21
UD by 21+
UNH by 21+
JSU by 10
WM by 10+

Gil Dobie
December 1st, 2010, 09:17 PM
NDSU 7 @ Montana State 45 xhurrayx Different school, same state, same opening round rout

Second round game, I'd be surprised if the Bison gave up 45 points (34 is the most this year) or lost by this margin (12 is the biggest this year).

cowboy91
December 1st, 2010, 09:18 PM
North Dakota State, the same team that had Robert Morris hang tough with them for 3 quarters?

Gil Dobie
December 1st, 2010, 09:19 PM
North Dakota State, the same team that had Robert Morris hang tough with them for 3 quarters?

Care to make a bet?

straightshooter
December 1st, 2010, 09:26 PM
They're not starting the punter at QB.

He must think GSU is since he forcasts WM to hold the Eagles' TO offense to 3 points. He might want to go over to Page 30 of the WM/GSU thread and look as some of that video of early games before GSU got it's stride before suggesting they'll only score a FG. They're running that O quite a bit better now.

cowboy91
December 1st, 2010, 09:34 PM
Care to make a bet?

Intriguing. What kind?

I know nothing of your team other than what I saw on Saturday. Do you know of mine? A ragtag bunch from the east coast.

Gil Dobie
December 1st, 2010, 09:39 PM
Intriguing. What kind?

I know nothing of your team other than what I saw on Saturday. Do you know of mine? A ragtag bunch from the east coast.

You sounded surprised that I didn't think NDSU would lose 45-7 agasint Montana St. That's a 38 point spread against a top 10 team in scoring defense. How close do you think the game will be?

I've read some of your post, I'm guessing Delaware, good team. We both beat South Dakota State, something in common.

cowboy91
December 1st, 2010, 10:59 PM
The only thing I know is the one game I saw, against RMU, and ND State didn't exactly put them away until late in the ball game. That was my only point, not so much a response to your disagreement with a 45-7 score.

According to "TheFan", Delaware, the #1 scoring defense in the country in the toughest conference, will give up 28 to Lehigh and lose 28-14.

Gil Dobie
December 1st, 2010, 11:12 PM
The only thing I know is the one game I saw, against RMU, and ND State didn't exactly put them away until late in the ball game. That was my only point, not so much a response to your disagreement with a 45-7 score.

According to "TheFan", Delaware, the #1 scoring defense in the country in the toughest conference, will give up 28 to Lehigh and lose 28-14.

RMU wasn't too bad of a team, they beat Liberty by 7, as did James Madison. It's really tough to go by scores though. The playoffs are a different monster. Some teams have players back from injury, others have lost players for the season. Good Luck against Lehigh.

cowboy91
December 2nd, 2010, 01:10 AM
RMU wasn't too bad of a team, they beat Liberty by 7, as did James Madison. It's really tough to go by scores though. The playoffs are a different monster. Some teams have players back from injury, others have lost players for the season. Good Luck against Lehigh.

Well to be fair I compare everything in the playoffs to the level of competition in the CAA. I would like to see a team like NDSU come in and play here.

footballer23
December 2nd, 2010, 08:59 AM
Delaware by a good margin,
Same with New Hampshire,
Jax State in a squeaker,
Bill & Mary by a few,
App. State- but it will be closer than you think,
'Nova in a shoot-out,
SEMO in an upset,
& NDSU in OT.

footballer23
December 2nd, 2010, 09:00 AM
Well to be fair I compare everything in the playoffs to the level of competition in the CAA. I would like to see a team like NDSU come in and play here.

How about a home and home? I'd like to see some CAA action in the Fargodome.

cowboy91
December 2nd, 2010, 09:45 AM
Wouldn't make sense for Delaware, not when they make money on hosting football games. They don't need to travel.

asknoquarter21
December 3rd, 2010, 09:48 AM
ASU over W Ill by 20

SFA over Villanova by 6

E Was over SEMO by 10

MSU over NDSU by 10

Delaware over Lehigh by 21

UNH over BCU by 14

Wofford over Jax St by 3

GSU over W&M by 1

LeadBolt
December 3rd, 2010, 10:16 AM
ASU over W Ill by 20

SFA over Villanova by 6

E Was over SEMO by 10

MSU over NDSU by 10

Delaware over Lehigh by 21

UNH over BCU by 14

Wofford over Jax St by 3

GSU over W&M by 1

SoCon is good, but I don't think this good. CAA is better than you give them credit.

Spiderbone
December 3rd, 2010, 11:51 AM
Western Illinois
SFA
EWU
Montana St
Lehigh
UNH
Jax St
William and Mary

Just thought I would mix it up abit....

GeeWiz
December 4th, 2010, 07:22 AM
Delaware

Wofford

App. State

UNH

W&M

Montana St.

'Nova

E. Washington

Pantherpower
December 4th, 2010, 07:54 AM
Delaware I love Lehigh's fundamentally sound play and how hard they play, but UD will prove too much for them. Kudos to the Mountain Hawks for showing UNI that hard work can defeat talent when talent doesn't work hard.

EWU Beware the red turf and the team that inhabits it! SEMO's great running game won't be enough to keep up with the high flying Eagles.

NDSU (if they play young qb, Jensen) NDSU's D will be the best MSU has faced this season. A good chance for the Bison to grind out an ugly win if they don't beat themselves with turnovers.

Jax St One of a few playoff games with contrasting styles and will be hard to call. If Jax St can adjust to Woffy's running game, they should be okay; if not, look out.

UNH This may well be a competitive game similar to UNH's tussle with Hampton in a previous playoff appearance, but UNH doesn't lose in the first round and won't in sunny Florida against B-C either.

W&M A low scoring affair with physical W&M coming out on top in the end over a resurgent Georgia Southern squad.

SFA Simply couldn't go with a CAA sweep, so had to give it up to the Jax and their high-octane offense in what is sure to be a challenge against defending champ Villanova

WIU I know WIU has struggled on the road this year, but they're a talented team and when they're clicking they're as good as anyone with QB Barr and his tall WR. Defense is pretty salty as well. If they're not clicking, this will prove to be the most foolish pick of the lot. (upset special--channel whatever you channeled b/f UNI came to play you in Macomb!)

Let the games begin....

cowboy91
December 4th, 2010, 08:01 AM
WIU I know WIU has struggled on the road this year, but they're a talented team and when they're clicking they're as good as anyone with QB Barr and his tall WR. Defense is pretty salty as well. If they're not clicking, this will prove to be the most foolish pick of the lot. (upset special--channel whatever you channeled b/f UNI came to play you in Macomb!)

Let the games begin....

Given the weather forecast we might see a shocker here.

DJKyR0
December 4th, 2010, 09:34 AM

I mentioned this earlier in the week and as beastly of a matchup as this is I like WIU's chances. Barr-Senatus can roll with anyone. Like I said, not necessarily picking them to win but WIU is just a tough, tough team.

Nebuta
December 4th, 2010, 10:03 AM
SoCon is good, but I don't think this good. CAA is better than you give them credit.

:D CAA will raise some eye brows today. 4-0!

furpal87
December 4th, 2010, 10:59 AM
Delaware 35-23
App 41-14
W&M 27-21
NDSU (just a hunch) 37-34
EWU 35-17
Wofford 27-26
NH 41-21
Vill 33-17

MEAC and OVC continue their streaks, 4-0 CAA, but they better be careful with GSU.

cowboy91
December 4th, 2010, 06:21 PM
I clearly underestimated ND State, Gil Dobie. I apologize. Keep it up.

DJKyR0
December 4th, 2010, 07:07 PM
I clearly underestimated ND State, Gil Dobie. I apologize. Keep it up.

A post like that takes some guts, props. As for the rest of y'all, enjoy your crow.

ATX_EWUGrad
December 4th, 2010, 07:39 PM
Delaware 35-23
App 41-14
W&M 27-21
EWU 35-17
Wofford 27-26
NH 41-21
Vill 33-17

MEAC and OVC continue their streaks, 4-0 CAA, but they better be careful with GSU.

7-1...WTG!!!!

dwtime
December 4th, 2010, 08:58 PM
Delaware 35-23
App 41-14
W&M 27-21
EWU 35-17
Wofford 27-26
NH 41-21
Vill 33-17

I think you fiddled with the time stamp and threw in W&M winning just so you would look like u didn't cheat. Just kidding pretty darn accurate picks there, nice one furpal87.

furpal87
December 4th, 2010, 11:04 PM
Thanks, I think I surprised myself today!! Actually, that GSU pick did bother me, but I couldn't see them winning that easily. Couldn't App have missed one XP so I could have nailed that one exactly!!

cowboy91
December 5th, 2010, 07:36 AM
A post like that takes some guts, props. As for the rest of y'all, enjoy your crow.

I didn't think ND State would get blown out but I did kind of question the fact that Robert Morris hung around for a bit longer than I had expected. I did pick Montana State though.

Consider the fact that the guy picking the blowout of ND State also predicted Lehigh would beat Delaware and that W&M would blow out Georgia Southern - allowing only 3 points.

cowboy91
December 5th, 2010, 07:39 AM
Given the weather forecast we might see a shocker here.

Clearly I was wrong on this prediction

GATA
December 5th, 2010, 08:22 AM
Good Luck with that.

What was that?