PDA

View Full Version : UNH @ Bethune Cookman

Pages : [1] 2

Gordon Shumway
November 28th, 2010, 05:12 PM
WTH...Somebody had to start this thread eventually. I'm not sure what to expect in this game. The MEAC scheduling is so insular, it is impossible to know how good their best team really is with no outside measuring sticks. I don't subscribe to every team is bad just because the league is bad theory, so I'll probably hold back on the victory dance for now.xlolx

However, I do like the northern Wildcats chances in this one. I've been reading a lot over on the MEACZone board, and it appears that BC has no kicker, weak special teams, and their star QB might be out. That is not a good combination of circumstances for the playoffs.

So who all is coming down down to our wonderful Florida weather?

R3TRO
November 28th, 2010, 05:21 PM
I'm going to try my best to swing over to the Eastern side of the state.

TexasTerror
November 28th, 2010, 05:21 PM
I've heard the QB is out too... which stinks, because I really think Bethune-Cookman would've had a chance with their QB and this will not be a true representation of their squad...

R3TRO
November 28th, 2010, 05:51 PM
I also think it stinks because I hate games where people have excuses if things don't go the way they want. Not saying this is a guaranteed win, but if UNH was to win, it will be "because BC-U didn't have their starting quarterback".

Old Cat Fan
November 28th, 2010, 07:05 PM
After the 2006 41- 38 close game win over Hampton , I think the snowcats are going to give the MEAC champion all the respect they deserve, on a side note I Googled Sattilite the Stadium, looks like it is away from the campus, isolated but plenty of parking all next door to the Daytona International Speedway.

TwoFeathers
November 28th, 2010, 07:12 PM
UNH defense is strong. They lead the FCS with 21 interceptions. Well done, Wildcats! Good luck against BC.

BlueHenSinfonian
November 28th, 2010, 07:13 PM
I haven't watched a UNH game in a while since they haven't played UD, but just given their record and wins this year, this should be a bigger blowout than GSU vs. SC State with or without BC-U's 1st string QB. It's been unseasonably warm in FL this past week, but it looks like some cool fronts are moving through, so UNH at least won't have to worry about heat stroke in Daytona.

Humble Steward
November 28th, 2010, 07:16 PM
I also think it stinks because I hate games where people have excuses if things don't go the way they want. Not saying this is a guaranteed win, but if UNH was to win, it will be "because BC-U didn't have their starting quarterback".

I hope to see you guys in sunny Daytona Beach, FL. It would be nice to be playing UNH with our starting QB, but no excuses here. If we lose, there will be no excuses. The stadium is off-site from the campus and only seats 10,000 fans without extra seating. Rumor has it that UNH requested over 5,000 tickets. This should be an exciting. Expect a lot of tailgating and the parking passes are $20.00 at the stadium. Also the marching Wildcats, better known as the "Pride" will be a treat to see.

Good Luck UNH!!!

TwoFeathers
November 28th, 2010, 07:20 PM
I'll be rooting for UNH, but not looking forward to facing them again in the playoffs.

Old Cat Fan
November 28th, 2010, 07:24 PM
On a side note and this is in no way a slam toward Daytona Beach residents.This link is a national registry that list these little bastards nationwide, there are two hotels in Daytona Beach on the Florida report so just a heads up to anyone that might be going down.
http://bedbugregistry.com/location/FL/

WestCoastAggie
November 28th, 2010, 08:39 PM
Bethune-Cookman got the worst draw out there. UNH is probably the hottest team in the Post-Season.

As a proud, proud, PROUD Alum of a MEAC school, as it pains me to say this, B-CU has NO SHOT in this ball game. No kicker, their top 2 QB's have injuries and they can not stop the run.

This is terrible.

I know on "Any Given Saturday" blah blah blah BUT no MEAC team since the 90's have shown they belonged in the Post-Season. I have NO faith in anything we do in the post-season.

UNH - 50
B-CU - 13

I hope I am wrong...

caribbeanhen
November 28th, 2010, 08:43 PM
I've heard the QB is out too... which stinks, because I really think Bethune-Cookman would've had a chance with their QB and this will not be a true representation of their squad...

UBCC QB please get well

VT Wildcat Fan53
November 28th, 2010, 09:04 PM

Last time I checked, UNH lost to William & Mary who started a 3rd string QB and ended the game with their #4. Of course, the 13-3 win by The Tribe was supported by an outstanding defense, as well. But, precedent is precedent, ..... xchinscratchx

Wildcat80
November 28th, 2010, 09:05 PM
the ONLY question is WHICH UNH team shows up??? the team without an offense that let bill&mary off the hook? or the worldbeaters that whupped nova, jmu, & umass??? That team can go all the way if they choose to. Hope Coach is ready to play Decker if we need a spark.

Gordon Shumway
November 28th, 2010, 09:41 PM
Edit: Removed some incorrect stats I had posted. The B-CU website was not up to date, so the season averages I posted were wrong.

Mattymc727
November 28th, 2010, 11:05 PM
I have no idea how good BC is because I cant find any schedule comparisons, but I assume the conferences are worlds apart so I think UNH will take it by atleast two scores, even if the offense from the Maine game shows up. Our no huddle offense that showed up against Nova was pretty much unstoppable, but even the old school offense could put up big numbers against lower talents (ccsu), so I think we are all set there. Our defense is the best we ever had so I think they can manage just fine, even against a strong offense like BC.

UNH72Plus
November 29th, 2010, 07:28 AM
the ONLY question is WHICH UNH team shows up??? the team without an offense that let bill&mary off the hook? or the worldbeaters that whupped nova, jmu, & umass??? That team can go all the way if they choose to. Hope Coach is ready to play Decker if we need a spark.

You left out the Lehigh win. After Saturday's win at UNI they deserve to be mentioned with JMU & UMass. Regarding Decker, I watched him in the Towson game and was certainly not overwhelmed by his performance. He missed some open receivers and at times looked like a deer in the headlights against a weak oponent.

santosballnewhampshire
November 29th, 2010, 09:05 AM
Is this game going to be on TV anywhere?

Old Cat Fan
November 29th, 2010, 12:46 PM
Is this game going to be on TV anywhere?
all the TV listings in this link
http://www.collegesportingnews.com/content.php?328-2010-Division-I-Football-Championship

NCAA.com will have the UNH game also channelsurfing.com picked up the NCAA streams on the first rounders so I would think they would do the same this week

Big Dawg
November 29th, 2010, 02:05 PM
I can tell you this about BCU...they are VERY fast on both sides of the ball and their receivers are VERY solid and they will burn you deep.

However, BCU is just not the same without their starting QB and their kicking game is horrible. To beat BCU, you have to shut slow them down on defense and wear them down on offense.

santosballnewhampshire
December 1st, 2010, 09:03 AM
I'm not sure if thats correct. The NCAA doesn't have the game listed as one of the games their carrying so far. If it's not on TV that would be pretty lame seeing as all 11 regular season games were carried by someone...

cowboy91
December 1st, 2010, 04:02 PM
Rooting for Bethune Cookman. Obvious reasons why.

santosballnewhampshire
December 1st, 2010, 06:26 PM
?

cowboy91
December 1st, 2010, 06:37 PM
Because BCC is probably an easier game in the next round if UD is lucky enough to win this weekend?

santosballnewhampshire
December 1st, 2010, 06:45 PM
I meant about TV coverage...

heath
December 1st, 2010, 06:51 PM
Because BCC is probably an easier game in the next round if UD is lucky enough to win this weekend?

Cowboy,you and your mom(aka TF)go on back over to the Lehigh joke page.Its amazing you 2 joined at the same time and are practically joined at the hip.... Both Delaware and UNH should win by 14,setting up , a CAA game most wanted to see during the season.

Sam Adams
December 1st, 2010, 06:57 PM
Good Luck UNH !!!!

Wildcat80
December 1st, 2010, 07:17 PM
Is BC's starting QB playing? Their coach was a little cagey during presser.

UNH72Plus
December 1st, 2010, 07:23 PM
Just read that Andrew Gaddess of the Sportsnetwork.com is predicting a close (32-28) UNH victory. Of course last week he did pick Coastal Carolina, UNI, and Robert Morris to win!

Humble Steward
December 1st, 2010, 07:31 PM

Matt Johnson is a game time decision.

Big Dawg
December 1st, 2010, 08:47 PM

Their coach isn't going to say anything until kickoff...the injury was to his non throwing shoulder, but they say it was pretty severe.

Gordon Shumway
December 1st, 2010, 09:06 PM

Matt Johnson is a game time decision.

Their coach isn't going to say anything until kickoff...the injury was to his non throwing shoulder, but they say it was pretty severe.

Good Lord, this isn't Pop Warner football. Does all this secrecy work in the MEAC?xlolx

jstclmet
December 1st, 2010, 10:56 PM
In his teleconference call, BC's coach stated his starting QB was going to start.
A word to the wise for UNH, BC's OL is very big.
Their RT & RG are 320 each, and their LT & LG are 305 each.
UNH better dig in.

cowboy91
December 1st, 2010, 11:02 PM
MEAC offensive linemen are normally huge but very slow. Do they play any defense in the MEAC?

Old Cat Fan
December 1st, 2010, 11:23 PM
Just checking the BC athletic depart on the game and it states that the game will not be televised, now I'm starting to get nervous, hopefully they can do one of those single camera internet feed or otherwise we could be out of luck and be radio only.

http://b-cuathletics.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/112310aaa.html

On a side note, like I stated before, couple of years ago MEAC champion Hampton brought UNH to the wire, This UNH team is no better or worse than that team so I would not be "giving" UNH the win. I expect BC to be a very tough opponent and a very close game to come down to the final minutes again

charliej
December 1st, 2010, 11:40 PM
Just checking the BC athletic depart on the game and it states that the game will not be televised, now I'm starting to get nervous, hopefully they can do one of those single camera internet feed or otherwise we could be out of luck and be radio only.

http://b-cuathletics.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/112310aaa.html

On a side note, like I stated before, couple of years ago MEAC champion Hampton brought UNH to the wire, This UNH team is no better or worse than that team so I would not be "giving" UNH the win. I expect BC to be a very tough opponent and a very close game to come down to the final minutes again Was looking earlier... Only four games listed on ESPN3 this Sat. Nova/SFA was the only CAA team I saw. :(

cowboy91
December 1st, 2010, 11:48 PM
Should be on the NCAA.com site, I think? It might be on channelsurfing.net, don't worry.

Big Dawg
December 2nd, 2010, 02:28 AM
I saw a list that had the BCU/UNH game slated for NCAA.com

jstclmet
December 2nd, 2010, 09:29 AM
MEAC offensive linemen are normally huge but very slow. Do they play any defense in the MEAC?

BCU led the nation in turnover ratio (+29).

cowboy91
December 2nd, 2010, 09:35 AM
Okay but what does that have to do with the offensive line?

DSUrocks07
December 2nd, 2010, 09:45 AM
MEAC Commisioner Dennis Thomas is expected to be in attendance for this game.

Humble Steward
December 2nd, 2010, 09:54 AM
Good Lord, this isn't Pop Warner football. Does all this secrecy work in the MEAC?xlolx

I don't think he is being coy or keeping anything secret. I think that they are really hopeful that he can go on Saturday and are waiting up until that time to make a decision.

jstclmet
December 2nd, 2010, 10:41 AM
39.9 points per game. Second in the nation.
226.1 Rush yards per game, 7th in the nation.
63 TD's scored, 2nd in the nation.
440.8 total yards per game, tied for 7th in the nation.

I'm not saying BCU will win, but I think it will be competitive.

GaSouthern
December 2nd, 2010, 10:53 AM

GSU saw just how good the number one defense in the nation was when we ran up the score on them... lets see how great this "on paper" offense is against a real FCS team.

NHwildEcat
December 2nd, 2010, 11:22 AM
As for the comments about TV coverage, I have been checking on NCAA.com and they list this as the only game without coverage. Which means that had better change or else I will listen to the sweet sounds of the Wildcats Radio Network!

UNHFan
December 2nd, 2010, 11:28 AM
Wildcats in a blowout!!! 48-14 Hows that for covering my A%$

Hey anyone know if I can listen to Game on my Iphone? I also have Droid X

UNH72Plus
December 2nd, 2010, 01:21 PM

How about a little perspective here. 70 of those points were scored against (0-4) Edwards Waters U. And here ares some other highlights:

42 points - Delaware State - (3-8)
35 points - Howard - (1-10}
67 points - NC A&T - (1-10)
42 points - Savannah State - (1-10)

You only managed 339 yards total offense and 14 points against SCSU who lost to #20 Georgia Southern 41-16 last week.

Big Dawg
December 2nd, 2010, 01:58 PM
SCSU's offense and special teams ruinied the game for them(as all MEAC fans predicted). It's hard to beat a team when your defense is on the field for 41+ minutes and your offense can't get a sustained drive going....not giving excuses, but I'm just saying.

BCU isn't the scrub that everybody thinks they are...they do have some glaring weaknesses that FAMU exposed, but they are very talented.

Big Dawg
December 2nd, 2010, 02:00 PM

You asked about defense as well...BCU's defense will force a lot of turnovers

Big Dawg
December 2nd, 2010, 02:01 PM

You asked about defense as well...BCU's defense will forces a lot of turnovers.

NHwildEcat
December 2nd, 2010, 02:39 PM
If UNH plays their game...they will win. When things are going well for this team, they can beat anyone! In Coach I trust!

GaSouthern
December 2nd, 2010, 03:20 PM
How about a little perspective here. 70 of those points were scored against (0-4) Edwards Waters U. And here ares some other highlights:

You only managed 339 yards total offense and 14 points against SCSU who lost to #20 Georgia Southern 41-16 last week.

To this post I xnodx

WileECoyote06
December 2nd, 2010, 04:05 PM
SCSU's offense and special teams ruinied the game for them(as all MEAC fans predicted). It's hard to beat a team when your defense is on the field for 41+ minutes and your offense can't get a sustained drive going....not giving excuses, but I'm just saying.

BCU isn't the scrub that everybody thinks they are...they do have some glaring weaknesses that FAMU exposed, but they are very talented.

NCCU exposed those weaknesses weeks before yall got em. BCU just played an NCCU team who had the worst offense in FCS. Run Run Run. But if you get behind, they are a beast to catch up with.

Big Dawg
December 2nd, 2010, 04:56 PM

One could also argue that you're supposed to beat the crap out of teams you're supposed to beat the crap out of...*shrugs*

DSUrocks07
December 2nd, 2010, 04:58 PM
I would say that the fact that SC State lost badly and how EVERYONE and their MAMA are penciling in UNH in the next round should give a LOT of bulletin board material to the entire BCU program.

GaSouthern
December 2nd, 2010, 05:06 PM
I would say that the fact that SC State lost badly and how EVERYONE and their MAMA are penciling in UNH in the next round should give a LOT of bulletin board material to the entire BCU program.

I agree, but honestly, will it matter?

If you read all of my post about SCSU before the GSU game and after you will see where I stood but now I agree with the AGS masses.

Gordon Shumway
December 2nd, 2010, 05:14 PM

Are you saying that AGS forum chatter is used by B-CU for bulletin board material? Who knew....xlolx It would be a blessing if that is what they need for motivation.

Look, I expect a good game come Saturday, but that bulletin board comment is kind of over the top, don't you think?

Humble Steward
December 2nd, 2010, 05:41 PM
Really no need for us to play this game based on these comments. I just hope that we can competexcoffeex.

DSUrocks07
December 2nd, 2010, 05:46 PM
Are you saying that AGS forum chatter is used by B-CU for bulletin board material? Who knew....xlolx It would be a blessing if that is what they need for motivation.

Look, I expect a good game come Saturday, but that bulletin board comment is kind of over the top, don't you think?

Not as much as it would seem, even the media outlets were saying that SC State was the MEAC's best chance for a playoff victory. Now that BCU is standing alone carrying the MEAC banner...and we know that Buddy Pough frequents these boards as well. xwhistlex

And motivation is what it is, of course when you make the playoffs you want to win every game you play, but you don't think that people believing that you CAN'T do something would give you even more motivation to prove them wrong?

Wildcat80
December 2nd, 2010, 05:54 PM
BC has a terrific well-coached team. Us yanks from NH will be passing out from the heat & humidity. Hope we have enough guys along to finish the track meet. :)

OxSoxUNH05
December 2nd, 2010, 06:28 PM
Hey anyone know if I can listen to Game on my Iphone? I also have Droid X
I was able to watch the NCAA feed on my Droid X running 2.2 Froyo with no problem last week. Also if there is no video feed. Try Tune IN Radio app and find the UNH radio station. They should have coverage of the game. It may be terrible but better than nothing.

emilimo701
December 2nd, 2010, 08:11 PM
38-21 UNH

R3TRO
December 2nd, 2010, 08:47 PM
NCAA.com is now showing the link for this game. Looks like they'll be carrying the feed. Nice.

TwoFeathers
December 2nd, 2010, 08:49 PM
If UNH plays their game...they will win. When things are going well for this team, they can beat anyone! In Coach I trust!

UNH is very under-rated, and should win this game, IMO.

NHwildEcat
December 2nd, 2010, 08:52 PM
NCAA.com is now showing the link for this game. Looks like they'll be carrying the feed. Nice.

This link just popped up in the past few hours...thankfully it did...I was going crazy here!

Gordon Shumway
December 2nd, 2010, 08:52 PM
Not as much as it would seem, even the media outlets were saying that SC State was the MEAC's best chance for a playoff victory. Now that BCU is standing alone carrying the MEAC banner...and we know that Buddy Pough frequents these boards as well. xwhistlex

And motivation is what it is, of course when you make the playoffs you want to win every game you play, but you don't think that people believing that you CAN'T do something would give you even more motivation to prove them wrong?

I wouldn't disagree with that comment, but you are inventing this perceived lack of respect. Who besides the armchair QB's on this board are these people you describe as
EVERYONE and their MAMA are penciling in UNH in the next round? Point me to something other than idle chatter on the notoriously fact based interweb. Sorry, but if B-CU wins on Saturday, I can assure you it will have nothing to do with internet message boards.

cowboy91
December 2nd, 2010, 09:14 PM
It is interesting that fans from the MEAC always clamor for national respect but only rarely ever actually do anything in the playoffs to earn that respect.

Big Dawg
December 2nd, 2010, 11:54 PM
It is interesting that fans from the MEAC always clamor for national respect but only rarely ever actually do anything in the playoffs to earn that respect.

What are you talking about man...we're discussing BCU vs. UNH...xdeadhorsex

cowboy91
December 3rd, 2010, 05:34 AM
What are you talking about man...we're discussing BCU vs. UNH...xdeadhorsex

Clearly it's not relevant when there's a MEAC team playing New Hampshire. My mistake.

NHwildEcat
December 3rd, 2010, 05:47 AM
Clearly Las Vegas agrees with UNH...17 point favorites for this weekend...

Also, UD is favored by 17 as well...and if you are from the CAA, you are favored by the folks in VEGAS!

Gordon Shumway
December 3rd, 2010, 08:00 AM
Clearly Las Vegas agrees with UNH...17 point favorites for this weekend...

Also, UD is favored by 17 as well...and if you are from the CAA, you are favored by the folks in VEGAS!

That seems consistent with with the Sagarin Predictor, which has it at 18. I doubt Vegas gets much money down on these games, so they they probably don't put a lot of thought into it. I wouldn't be surprised if they just looked at Sagarin for the opening line.

In any event, I'd be inclined to take B-CU at those points.

WileECoyote06
December 3rd, 2010, 09:27 AM
xeyebrowx
That seems consistent with with the Sagarin Predictor, which has it at 18. I doubt Vegas gets much money down on these games, so they they probably don't put a lot of thought into it. I wouldn't be surprised if they just looked at Sagarin for the opening line.

In any event, I'd be inclined to take B-CU at those points.

Smart move if you can find someone to bet against you. .xeyebrowx

theUofNH09
December 3rd, 2010, 10:54 AM
UNHwildcats.com confirms that the game will be streamed online

Big Dawg
December 3rd, 2010, 01:21 PM
Clearly it's not relevant when there's a MEAC team playing New Hampshire. My mistake.

You're right your mistake...how about you discuss the BCU/UNH game rather than try to to turn this topic in a MEAC vs. the rest of FCS type of topic...*carry on*

cowboy91
December 3rd, 2010, 02:02 PM
New Hampshire should destroy BCU because they're from the CAA and BCU is from the MEAC. Is that better?

WestCoastAggie
December 3rd, 2010, 07:03 PM
Someone is attempting to stir the pot.

WrenFGun
December 3rd, 2010, 07:46 PM
Good luck to Bethune-Cookman tomorrow.

I think it's unfortunate that they carry much of the MEAC's weight of the future on their shoulders, but it is what it is. I'll say that UNH Fans shouldn't be taking BCU lightly. I don't think they have Hampton's level of skill position talent back from 2005-06, but it took a huge pass play on 4th down to Chad Kackert with 5 minutes to go and a better offensive team to win that game.

This is a different UNH Team, but I'd just caution that anything can happen with any team.

cowboy91
December 3rd, 2010, 08:14 PM
Of course I am rooting for BCU to win, but I'm just being realistic.

TC CAT
December 3rd, 2010, 09:49 PM
We can't stop UNH, we can't contain UNH, - we are a small school with strong Christian roots fielding a football team built around athletes no other schools would allow on their football field. Lord Help Us! xprayx

If on the other hand there can be but one true Wildcat Team -- Let it be BCUxhurrayx

TC CAT
December 3rd, 2010, 09:54 PM
I'm curious, what if by some miracle BCU upsets UNH - will you still have love for UNH?

Mattymc727
December 4th, 2010, 12:45 AM
I'm curious, what if by some miracle BCU upsets UNH - will you still have love for UNH?

of course, UNH has one of the worst stadiums in FCS and I still love them

cougarpines
December 4th, 2010, 05:16 AM
UNH by 28

dwtime
December 4th, 2010, 10:46 AM
Looks like Sunny weather 68-69 degrees F. Go UNH, this is going to be a tough one!

Old Cat Fan
December 4th, 2010, 11:36 AM
Stream up and running on the channelsurfing connection

dwtime
December 4th, 2010, 11:39 AM
Stream up on NCAA.com as well. Great Band, huge!

dwtime
December 4th, 2010, 11:41 AM
Now its down.....

R3TRO
December 4th, 2010, 11:42 AM
That band is something else. Looks amazing.

Mattymc727
December 4th, 2010, 11:42 AM
its up on NCAA.com......The band is awesome

dwtime
December 4th, 2010, 11:43 AM
Back up, screen is slightly bigger at ncaa.com. Is BCU a Christian school? Amen!

dwtime
December 4th, 2010, 11:45 AM
Two minute intro to the Star Spangled Banner, nice!

wr70beh
December 4th, 2010, 11:46 AM
It looks like they invited a lot of empty seats!

dwtime
December 4th, 2010, 11:47 AM
It looks like they invited a lot of empty seats!

Looks like the visitor side, UNH fans maybe? Looks like a couple hundred on that side.

nccuque82
December 4th, 2010, 11:50 AM
Back up, screen is slightly bigger at ncaa.com. Is BCU a Christian school? Amen!

YES

dwtime
December 4th, 2010, 11:52 AM
Any commentators for this game?

R3TRO
December 4th, 2010, 11:54 AM
DAMMIT!! Why are they wearing silver pants? They look dumb.

Old Cat Fan
December 4th, 2010, 11:55 AM
Yes they are talking now, guys from Indiana should be balanced

dwtime
December 4th, 2010, 11:57 AM
Johnson is out for BCU

Mattymc727
Matt Johnson is out?!?!?!

Old Cat Fan
Coach on the radio interview said peters not 100% but will play.

R3TRO
December 4th, 2010, 12:01 PM
Offsides? He got back....

Mattymc727
well they look fast.......

dwtime
Ouch big BCU run there

Old Cat Fan
December 4th, 2010, 12:02 PM
Speed kills

dwtime
December 4th, 2010, 12:02 PM
Gotta tackle boys

UNHFan
December 4th, 2010, 12:03 PM
THAT WAS HOLD!!!!

dwtime
December 4th, 2010, 12:03 PM
UNH gets the ball on downs

Mattymc727
December 4th, 2010, 12:04 PM
Toman is out

Old Cat Fan
Kicking game could be crucial, holy crap Decker starts

UNHFan
DECKER DECKER DECKER!!

dwtime
December 4th, 2010, 12:05 PM
Decker in instead of Tohman

UNHFan
December 4th, 2010, 12:07 PM
I really like this announcer call act he has done his homework

Old Cat Fan
December 4th, 2010, 12:08 PM
Decker getting time, offensive line doing there job

Mattymc727
December 4th, 2010, 12:09 PM
that deep pass was nice, just a good hit by the defender

dwtime
December 4th, 2010, 12:10 PM
No need to jump offsides, cmon boys!

WrenFGun
December 4th, 2010, 12:10 PM
Why the hell is Decker playing?

dwtime
December 4th, 2010, 12:11 PM
Nice Sack

dwtime
December 4th, 2010, 12:11 PM
INT lets go Blue!

Old Cat Fan
December 4th, 2010, 12:12 PM
pretty pic

WSBE
December 4th, 2010, 12:12 PM
I can't believe Decker is starting. This is in the category of "you can't make this up". Unbelievable. As much as I like Decker....losing your starting QB who has played all year really sucks. But here we go!....give Decker a quarter or 2 to kick in

Old Cat Fan
December 4th, 2010, 12:14 PM
I can't believe Decker is starting. This is in the category of "you can't make this up". Unbelievable. As much as I like Decker....losing your starting QB who has played all year really sucks. But here we go!....give Decker a quarter or 2 to kick in

Have faith, Decker cool under pressure

UNHFan
December 4th, 2010, 12:14 PM
Because Toman is hurt and we are lucky *** hell to have a very good back up in Decker... who I think should have started this year

WrenFGun
December 4th, 2010, 12:15 PM

Has anyone mentioned what happened to Toman?

Old Cat Fan
December 4th, 2010, 12:16 PM
I wouldn't be running Deck, can't get him hurt

UNHFan
He spained his ankles last game has been in a cast since

WrenFGun
TD Jellison!

dwtime
TD Jellison 4 yd run

WrenFGun
December 4th, 2010, 12:17 PM
He spained his ankles last game has been in a cast since

...he's been practicing all week, though..

dwtime
December 4th, 2010, 12:17 PM
UNH up 7-0

Old Cat Fan
December 4th, 2010, 12:18 PM
Nice drive, TD UNH Decker will be all settled in, on a defensive note Alan Buzbee back after being out a game

UNH_BLUE
December 4th, 2010, 12:19 PM
Nice job UNH!!

Love live free video streaming on ncaa.com!!

UNHFan
December 4th, 2010, 12:20 PM
again I have to say cudos to NCAA.COM this announcer is fantastic!

UNHFan
December 4th, 2010, 12:20 PM
Nice job UNH!!

Love live free video streaming on ncaa.com!!

Amen brother! This great!

dwtime
December 4th, 2010, 12:21 PM
Sacked again wtg D!!!

Old Cat Fan
December 4th, 2010, 12:21 PM
Line play DEF and OFF moving people around xnodx

Mattymc727
December 4th, 2010, 12:22 PM
our dline is way faster than their oline, they are just running around those linemen

Big Dawg
December 4th, 2010, 12:22 PM
Without their QB, BCU is done...but BCU's defense looks like trash.

Old Cat Fan
December 4th, 2010, 12:23 PM
Oh yeah BC fans we have a little speed also

UNH_BLUE
December 4th, 2010, 12:23 PM
Nice run by Peters. Seemed to get banged up a bit though.

WrenFGun
December 4th, 2010, 12:24 PM
Looks like Peters may have been hurt on that play..

UNHFan
December 4th, 2010, 12:24 PM
Dantra Peters limping! Not good...

WrenFGun
December 4th, 2010, 12:25 PM
...Toman looks fine on the side lines there...

TD Jellison!

dwtime
Jellison again from 10 out

Wildcat80
Good HARD running by Jellison!!

UNH_BLUE
Boy Jellison looks fast against this BCU defense!

Well done Sean!

dwtime
December 4th, 2010, 12:26 PM
14-0 UNH

Old Cat Fan
Jelly man in again UNH up 14-0 2:44 left in 1qtr

Big Dawg
BCU hasn't been good against the run this year...if you have a decent running back, you should have A LOT of success.

UNH_BLUE
December 4th, 2010, 12:27 PM
UNH can still run their offense w/ Decker.

BCU can't with their backup.

UNHFan
December 4th, 2010, 12:27 PM
thats a clip!! Coming back!

Old Cat Fan
December 4th, 2010, 12:28 PM
...Toman looks fine on the side lines there...

TD Jellison!

There starting Decker in case we win they can't say they loss cause there starting QB was out

Big Dawg
December 4th, 2010, 12:28 PM
UNH can still run their offense w/ Decker.

BCU can't with their backup.

BCU isn't rinning the "Speedway O" today...you can tell something ain't right

Old Cat Fan
December 4th, 2010, 12:30 PM
Crowd sounds like I'm on Daytona Beach relaxing xnodx

Big Dawg
BCU has some VERY good receivers...they need to take some shots downfield

WrenFGun
Personally, regardless of outcome, if we win and Toman's our guy next week, I would've rather have seen him play this week...Toman on 3 weeks of rest against anyone next week (if we win) wouldn't be great to see, IMO.

danefan
Hey! Look at that BCU gets over their own 20!

UNHFan
December 4th, 2010, 12:33 PM
Personally, regardless of outcome, if we win and Toman's our guy next week, I would've rather have seen him play this week...Toman on 3 weeks of rest against anyone next week (if we win) wouldn't be great to see, IMO.

I agree I am very tuff on Toman.. but if he healthy I agree ya gotta start him

Mattymc727
gotta love the BCU band during the commercials

Old Cat Fan
Figures the only non Floridian on there roster is a kid from Mass named Murphy playing TE, can"t make this stuff up xlolxxlolxxlolx

R3TRO
That band sounds awesome. I'm jealous.

danefan
December 4th, 2010, 12:35 PM
Boy was that terrible tackling by UNH.

WileECoyote06
Touchdown Wildcats!

Nebuta
Doh. Tackle

Wildcat80
terrible unh non-tackling!!! ugh

Mattymc727
awesome tackling

WrenFGun
TD BCU. Very explosive play there..

Big Dawg
Touchdown BCU...HUGE RUN

Mattymc727
December 4th, 2010, 12:36 PM
plus the band is cheering for the Wildcats, so if UNH wins...can we use their band next week?

Nebuta
BC band has been pretty damn good. Kinda like the intermissions.

Big Dawg
BCU has to have the best fight song in College Football

WileECoyote06
December 4th, 2010, 12:38 PM
BCU has to have the best fight song in College Football

Let's Go Wildcats is great. . .

R3TRO
December 4th, 2010, 12:38 PM
A lot of penalties today. Gotta clean that up.

UNHFan
December 4th, 2010, 12:42 PM
Great punting today at least!

Nebuta
December 4th, 2010, 12:44 PM
Nice stop UNH. Good field position coming.

UNH_BLUE
Nice defensive stand for UNH!

UNHFan
Great spin move by Mcnally for the sack

Wildcat80
Mcnally & DL getting ALOT of pressure....need to tackle!

Mattymc727
December 4th, 2010, 12:45 PM
and more offsides..........

R3TRO
UNH jumping the gun a lot today.

UNH_BLUE
C'mon New Hampshire. Too many penalties.

R3TRO
December 4th, 2010, 12:46 PM
That was a Toman pass...

Big Dawg
December 4th, 2010, 12:46 PM
Interception BCU

UNHFan
December 4th, 2010, 12:47 PM
Horrible play call...why does coach do this he always know just how to kill momentum

UNH_BLUE
You saw that pick coming a mile away. No need to force it like that Decker.

Wildcat80
uhh...deck is throwing into coverage....

Old Cat Fan
Here we go xbangxxbangx

Mattymc727
he was triple covered

inpsite1919
Good Pick

dwtime
That was a terrible play call there were guys open all over the field and then there was Jellison with three guys around him......

inpsite1919
December 4th, 2010, 12:48 PM
You saw that pick coming a mile away. No need to force it like that Decker.

I agree

UNH_BLUE
December 4th, 2010, 12:48 PM
Good stick!

dwtime
December 4th, 2010, 12:49 PM
3rd down lets go D

Nebuta
Nice Job D.

dwtime
oops my bad 4th down.......yeah

Mattymc727
wow, what an idiot

inpsite1919
Wow Move those Chains

WrenFGun
December 4th, 2010, 12:50 PM
UNH playing like garbage with these penalties. Decker's looked pretty bad today, too..

Big Dawg
ROuging the kicker on UNH

R3TRO
What is up with all these penalties!?!?!

Nebuta
Good lord. WTH is up with the penalties.

dwtime
penalties penalties UNH why oh why?

UNH_BLUE
Stupid!! Sit him down for a long time!

Wildcat80
is setian stupid??? maybe that's why he's not playing....

Old Cat Fan
Stupid penalties oh, yeah it's DEC. playoff football what the F--

inpsite1919
December 4th, 2010, 12:51 PM
I see BCU fans are just like ours just sitting there no team spirit.

Wildcat80
December 4th, 2010, 12:51 PM
UNH is letting these guys hang around.....we should be up 21 to 0.......might be tied at half. terrible intensity & focus.

R3TRO
December 4th, 2010, 12:52 PM
UNH is letting BC-U stay in this game.

Mattymc727
December 4th, 2010, 12:53 PM
its been a weird half, all UNH in the first quarter, all BCU second quarter

inpsite1919
December 4th, 2010, 12:55 PM
Penalties

Mattymc727
December 4th, 2010, 12:56 PM
wow, this is comical

dwtime
how many offsides, cmon man!

R3TRO
Ok... This is getting a little ridiculous.

UNHFan
Turing game off will check back in an hour drives me nuts watching them

Big Dawg
TOuchdown BCU

WrenFGun
Touchdown Bethune Cookman. We're getting owned right now..

Old Cat Fan
Coach better ream these guys big time in the locker room, old school style

inpsite1919
Touch Down now can the make the extra point

dwtime
December 4th, 2010, 12:57 PM
its been a weird half, all UNH in the first quarter, all BCU second quarter

No all UNH mistakes 2nd quarter

danefan
December 4th, 2010, 12:57 PM
great fight back by BCU. UNH really shooting themselves in the foot with turnovers and penalties

R3TRO
December 4th, 2010, 12:58 PM
LOL

Mattymc727
was that really unsportsmanlike? it was a push.....

WrenFGun
How much is Bethune paying the refs? These penalties on UNH are absurd. Bad offsides call on 3rd and 1, then horrible penalty on Ryan McGuiness..brutal..

Wildcat80
December 4th, 2010, 12:59 PM
where are refs from?????? MEAC?

nccuque82
December 4th, 2010, 01:02 PM
where are refs from?????? MEAC?

Where are the refs from? CAA!. Quit crying.

dwtime
December 4th, 2010, 01:02 PM
Nice play calling.....

Mattymc727
December 4th, 2010, 01:03 PM
UNH is a sinking ship right now

R3TRO
December 4th, 2010, 01:03 PM
Let's keep running the same play.

Mattymc727
December 4th, 2010, 01:04 PM
how do you gain 7 on first down, but end on a 4th and 10 without a sack? terrible play calling

dwtime
December 4th, 2010, 01:05 PM
Yikes that throw into coverage was worse than Deckers

dwtime
December 4th, 2010, 01:06 PM
Now that was nice coverage

Mattymc727
December 4th, 2010, 01:06 PM
if we can score before the half, it would change this game around

dwtime
December 4th, 2010, 01:08 PM
That late hit on Decker wasn't any better than the push that got us 15.....

inpsite1919
December 4th, 2010, 01:09 PM
Honestly where are the Refs from?

Mattymc727
December 4th, 2010, 01:09 PM
wow, this is unbelievable

dwtime
December 4th, 2010, 01:10 PM
Thats working for a first down

dwtime
December 4th, 2010, 01:10 PM
what was the call? jeez

inpsite1919
December 4th, 2010, 01:12 PM
Going Long

Old Cat Fan
December 4th, 2010, 01:12 PM
UNH radio man says UNH hasn't been "discipline" I ask you guys when the hell have they ever been ?

inpsite1919
December 4th, 2010, 01:13 PM
Two Quarters down. xchinscratchx

Mattymc727
December 4th, 2010, 01:13 PM
dreadful second quarter for UNH finally comes to an end, hopefully they can right the ship second half. UNH gets the ball first

nccuque82
December 4th, 2010, 01:15 PM
This should be good halftime

Wildcat80
December 4th, 2010, 01:15 PM
yes MOST are UNH penalties BUT they are very lopsided!!! we have to have 100 yds.

inpsite1919
December 4th, 2010, 01:16 PM
If the camera man wasn't on break

charliej
December 4th, 2010, 01:17 PM
Looks like UNH has got a game on their hands....

UMass922
December 4th, 2010, 01:18 PM
If the camera man wasn't on break

Was just gonna say . . . wish we had a better camera angle for the band!

inpsite1919
December 4th, 2010, 01:26 PM
Good Half Time Show. See you at The Honda Battle of the Bands Wild Cat Fans.

inpsite1919
December 4th, 2010, 01:29 PM
GA Southern 14 - W&M 6 second quarter

dwtime
December 4th, 2010, 01:33 PM
Cmon Cats. get your heads together and play UNH football.

UNHFootballAlum
December 4th, 2010, 01:33 PM
UNH is playing on edge rigtht now, they need to settle down. also we are running the ball effectively and they have gone away from it. Keep running the ball and then use playaction pass. The middle behind LB's is open on crossing route. Send a shallow cross to occupy LB's and a deep cross behind them. It is very open

inpsite1919
December 4th, 2010, 01:36 PM
Good Push by the defensive line

dwtime
December 4th, 2010, 01:36 PM
What the hell was that?