PDA

View Full Version : Join the NCAA.com AGS FCS Playoff Bracket Challenge Group!

Lehigh Football Nation
November 23rd, 2010, 09:06 AM
http://www.ncaa.com/games/#

Group Name: AGS
PW: AGS

Join up!

GaSouthern
November 23rd, 2010, 09:37 AM
Joined!

My homer GSU picks are going to kill my chances at a win. I picked GSU, SFA, MSU, and Del in the Semi's with Del winning it all over MSU.

NHwildEcat
November 23rd, 2010, 09:44 AM
I had already done my picks, so I just joined the group...I have W&M as National Champs...but UNH in the Final 4!

NHwildEcat
November 23rd, 2010, 09:45 AM
I have to ask those who are in this group...two of you picked UNH in the Championship game, with one actually pick UNH to win its firs National Title...

Any reason for this, or just random pickings based on possible upsets etc...? I was just curious as to other people's points of view in that regard.

Lehigh Football Nation
November 23rd, 2010, 09:46 AM
I've seen UNH, and they've only gotten better since I've seen them.

GaSouthern
November 23rd, 2010, 09:48 AM
UNH is good and have a nice path to take but I'm going with Del at home to take care of those chances... and then I picked Del to win it all.

What I would like to see is a GSU/Woffy winner vs. App in the champ game but I highly doubt that will happen.

NHwildEcat
November 23rd, 2010, 10:09 AM
I've seen UNH, and they've only gotten better since I've seen them.

While I don't disagree with that statement I have to say I think our offense can get stuck in ruts at times. And it seems more often then not instead of making an adjustment in regards to those issues we just keep running the same type of plays hoping for a different result. I would be severely dissapointed if we lost to Bethune-Cookman in the 2nd round, however, a loss to Delaware seems quite possible to me. At the same time, UNH has shown they can score often and easily...

I think it may come down to our defense, which has been amazing at points this season. Even in our one loss out of th efinal 6 games it was just becuase the offense held the defense down.

I hope you are right...I guess just being a fan of UNH (in any sport) makes me quite the downer. If the football team can't somewhere this year, then they have become the fall/outdoor equal to our hockey team. It is nice to make the playoffs, but it would be even nicer to win something...even just once!

Lehigh Football Nation
November 23rd, 2010, 11:18 AM
What I'd like to know is how many folks will be picking RMU over North Dakota State.

DJKyR0
November 23rd, 2010, 11:26 AM
What I'd like to know is how many folks will be picking RMU over North Dakota State.

2/8 so far.

tandemlax
November 23rd, 2010, 11:35 AM
I was one that went with Rob Morris. I saw half of the NDSU-SDSU game, and wasn't particularly impressed. Aside from that all I've seen from either team are the scores each weekend. I think I just have a soft spot for the non-power conference "underdogs." I have no clue what the line is on this game, so NDSU may be the dog for all I know. I'm sure the environment will be unlike anything the NEC champs have played in, so it will be interesting to see what happens. I really feel like we have 4 first round toss-ups, and thats the way it should be. Can't wait to see what happens!

TypicalTribe
November 23rd, 2010, 11:37 AM

Jow Walton's first playoff game since the Jets blew a 10 point lead in the last 3 minutes against the Browns in '86.

Lehigh Football Nation
November 23rd, 2010, 11:41 AM
Jow Walton's first playoff game since the Jets blew a 10 point lead in the last 3 minutes against the Browns in '86.

Joe Walton is 2-0 in the postseason since that time:

1996: ECAC Bowl: RMU 28, Duquesne 26
1997: ECAC Bowl: RMU 35, Georgetown 13

He has a better D-I postseason record than the Bison! xlolx

biggie
November 23rd, 2010, 11:49 AM
Not working for me, anyone else with a problem?

Lehigh Football Nation
November 23rd, 2010, 02:17 PM
Seems to be working OK for folks. 13 members so far!

biggie
November 23rd, 2010, 02:44 PM
Seems to be working OK for folks. 13 members so far!
Got it work finally, not sure what was going on.

Mattymc727
November 23rd, 2010, 03:02 PM
joined!

Dblue
November 23rd, 2010, 04:35 PM
Got it work finally, not sure what was going on.

Your avatar is a black helmet with a large white Capital A on it......I'm guessing it was user error. xlolx

Lehigh Football Nation
November 24th, 2010, 08:31 AM
Contrary to popular belief, App fans are welcome to join! xlolx

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 26th, 2010, 10:15 PM
Just joined!! Won the AGS NCAA march madness pick 'em. Lets see if i can go 2 for 2.

LeopardFan04
November 26th, 2010, 11:33 PM
I'm in!

UMass922
November 27th, 2010, 02:20 AM
In!

ODUwildman
November 29th, 2010, 02:21 PM
Wish I would have seen this earlier, I picked all of them dead on last year ... tied some other gee for #1 in the nation. Didn't get no prize!