PDA

View Full Version : Bethune-Cookman tailgating?

UNHWILDCATS05
November 22nd, 2010, 03:39 PM
Is it true that NO alcohol is allowed in any of the tailgating lots? If so, how strict are they with this policy? For example, some places technically don't allow it, but as long as you are drinking out of a cup, you won't be bothered. What's the scoop? Was surprised they are still charging $50 for a tailgating spot but not allowing alcohol...

TC CAT
November 22nd, 2010, 05:58 PM
Is it true that NO alcohol is allowed in any of the tailgating lots? If so, how strict are they with this policy? For example, some places technically don't allow it, but as long as you are drinking out of a cup, you won't be bothered. What's the scoop? Was surprised they are still charging $50 for a tailgating spot but not allowing alcohol...

Not true! The only place alcohol is strictly prohibited is inside the stadium.

The Booster Club and the local Alumni Chapter will have a hospitality tent. All UNH Wildcats are welcome to stop in and enjoy our southern hospitality. I will post additional details later.

Big Dawg
November 22nd, 2010, 06:56 PM
Bethune Cookman plays football at an off campus location, so I'm pretty sure that alcohol is allowed around the stadium.

UNHWILDCATS05
November 22nd, 2010, 08:13 PM
Not true! The only place alcohol is strictly prohibited is inside the stadium.

The Booster Club and the local Alumni Chapter will have a hospitality tent. All UNH Wildcats are welcome to stop in and enjoy our southern hospitality. I will post additional details later.

Great!! Thanks for the info. I look forward to getting more!!

TC CAT
November 27th, 2010, 05:36 AM
Great!! Thanks for the info. I look forward to getting more!!

According to my sources in the AD quite a few tailgate spots have been reserved at Municipal Stadium by UNH fans.

Humble Steward
November 27th, 2010, 11:29 AM
I've heard that the UNH has requested over 5,000 tickets for the game. This game is going to be packed if that is true. The stadium only holds 10,000 without extra seating. I expect this game to be bigger than homecoming. I know I will be there.