View Full Version : Where to view selection Show

HensRock
November 21st, 2010, 08:11 AM
Is ESPNU the only option?
Online streaming anywhere?

Thanks

NHwildEcat
November 21st, 2010, 08:12 AM
I think its the only one...haven't heard much else.

JSU02
November 21st, 2010, 08:43 AM
Here ya go.
http://channelsurfing.net/watch-espnu.html

GaSouthern
November 21st, 2010, 08:51 AM
Here ya go.

beat me to it. :p

Gil Dobie
November 21st, 2010, 09:00 AM
Glad the sound is back.

FargoBison
November 21st, 2010, 09:02 AM
NDSU is in vs RMU!!!!!

Nebuta
November 21st, 2010, 09:03 AM
Hell YEAH!!!. Nova gets SFA and the winner gets App St.

superman7515
November 21st, 2010, 09:06 AM
The floodgates are open... 6-5 Coastal Carolina is in.

tribe_pride
Delaware and W&M to get 2 and 3 seeds. Wonder what order. If by the way they did Montana st and EWU, it'll be the Tribe

VUCats02
Brinnnnnnnng on SFA!!!!! Really hope we can win this game to face App but gotta take it one game at a time.

ws66370
November 21st, 2010, 09:07 AM

They are big south AQ

NovaHater

How sweet ! Can't look ahead, but please beat SFA.

inpsite1919
How are they open they won their conferance

RabidRabbit

Big SOuth AQ

smallcollegefbfan
November 21st, 2010, 09:08 AM

I think the seeding just shows how the polls don't really matter. TSN has EWU No. 1 and App gets the top seed.

FargoBison
November 21st, 2010, 09:08 AM
Must be all about the $$$$$$ because only one match up is regional.

inpsite1919
November 21st, 2010, 09:09 AM
SCSU VS GA SOUTHERN OH YEAH

smallcollegefbfan
November 21st, 2010, 09:11 AM
Big SOuth AQ

I congratulate CCU for winning but they clearly would not have gotten in without the AQ. The playoffs are too watered down. It is like in D2. We are going to have blowouts early on and the real games won't start until the third round.

RabidRabbit
November 21st, 2010, 09:11 AM
Both SCSU and BCC make tourney. BCC hosting UNH

SCSU gets sent to Ga SOuthern.

smallcollegefbfan
November 21st, 2010, 09:12 AM
SCSU VS GA SOUTHERN OH YEAH

Anyone shocked? SCSU deserved to get in. They have been solid the last two years and I think the MEAC is a better league than it has been in a while. Three solid teams in BCC, SCSU, and FAMU this year.

RabidRabbit
November 21st, 2010, 09:14 AM
Western Ill, Liberty win the woffed award.

dwtime
November 21st, 2010, 09:19 AM
Western is in, how were they woffed?

tribe_pride
November 21st, 2010, 09:19 AM
Western Ill, Liberty win the woffed award.

WIU is in.

Nebuta
November 21st, 2010, 09:22 AM
KUDOS to ESPNU is doing a good job with this selection show. Better then Linda Cohen last year.

HensRock
November 21st, 2010, 09:29 AM
Here ya go.

Thank You Thank You Thank You

HensRock
November 21st, 2010, 09:32 AM

No floodgates - they are an AQ, so we knew they were in.
And It's not like CCU is the first 6-5 team to ever make the field. Been done before. Montana State did it once I think, way back.

JUDolphins
November 21st, 2010, 10:06 AM
Congrats to NDSU - they bought their way in because their play yesterday didn't deserve a bid.

SoCalAg
November 21st, 2010, 10:07 AM
Congrats to NDSU - they bought their way in because their play yesterday didn't deserve a bid.

+1

Saint3333
November 21st, 2010, 10:09 AM

There just aren't 20 quality teams to make up the playoff field. Can't say it too many times, 16 was enough.

TheBisonator
November 21st, 2010, 10:11 AM

We love you too.xrotatehx

FargoBison
November 21st, 2010, 10:21 AM

At the end of the day you have to have beaten somebody. JU didn't. Sounds like Liberty was the last team out followed by maybe Dayton(guessing since they beat a playoff team).

Anyway here is yet another lesson from the committee to the PFL, schedule up and beat somebody. Maybe one year they'll get the hint...

To liberty fans it did sound like there was heavy discussion between NDSU and Liberty to the bitter end.

TheBisonator
November 21st, 2010, 10:30 AM
At the end of the day you have to have beaten somebody. JU didn't. Sounds like Liberty was the last team out followed by maybe Dayton(guessing since they beat a playoff team).

Anyway here is yet another lesson from the committee to the PFL, schedule up and beat somebody. Maybe one year they'll get the hint...

To liberty fans it did sound like there was heavy discussion between NDSU and Liberty to the bitter end.

There's no doubt about it: Liberty was Team Number 21.

UAalum72
November 21st, 2010, 10:46 AM

Trouble is, the PFL followed the MEAC plan, which was successful for BCU and SCST.

FargoBison
November 21st, 2010, 10:55 AM
Trouble is, the PFL followed the MEAC plan, which was successful for BCU and SCST.

The MEAC has history(fair or not) the PFL has to start making an effort as a conference like the NEC has if they want to play in the FCS playoffs.

smallcollegefbfan
November 21st, 2010, 11:21 AM
The MEAC has history(fair or not) the PFL has to start making an effort as a conference like the NEC has if they want to play in the FCS playoffs.

I think because of the whining the PFL is going to do we will see them getting an auto bid one day.

With that said I think this has been fair. The MEAC at least has history and they do play FBS teams (SC State did at least). SC State went to App State and almost beat them last year while JU went to App State and played well for a half but then got throttled in the second half. SC State is a more talented team than JU. Their defense will keep them in games. JU and Liberty don't have the defenses to hold down potent teams like Wofford, App State, etc. and I think that would hurt them in the playoffs.

Like I said the PFL will one day get a bid. In the mean time the message from the committee is very strong that the Big South is weak by allowing 7-4 teams from other leagues over them and the PFL needs to schedule up and hold their own.

FargoBison
November 21st, 2010, 11:46 AM
Here you go PFL fans...

Jim O'Day: A team's won-loss record is very important, however, in most cases a team's strength of schedule is a determining factor in the selection process.

http://www.ncaa.com/chat/111710aaa.html