PDA

View Full Version : A Dream Deferred...Bethune Cookman's perfect season ended by Rattlers

SCSUDog4Life
November 20th, 2010, 09:25 PM
One half to completing a perfect season was down. One half was left to secure a possible seed in the FCS Playoffs and a potential second round home game. Although the Wildcats had clinched at least a share of the MEAC title by halftime because South Carolina State thumped North Carolina A&T 48-3, they came out ready to show the 61, 712 fans in attendance and national television audience that they were as good as advertised, despite their strength of schedule.

Click Here for the rest of the story
http://www.examiner.com/bethune-cookman-wildcats-in-orlando/a-dream-deferred-wildcats-perfect-season-ended-by-rattlers-38-27

AppMAN04
November 20th, 2010, 10:23 PM
Hats off to Bethune, obviously one of the best turn arounds in FCS history ... Im just wondering whats going to happen now that Bethune gets the automatic bid and you have 2 more teams with one conference loss? I really doubt that all 3 will get in due to SOS

Big Dawg
November 22nd, 2010, 01:47 AM
I know we're all focused on the playoffs now, but I had to comment.

I'm very proud of the Rattler football team...we started the season out 2-3, and finished strong going 8-3 and claiming a share of the MEAC Title. This was a very talented team and the Rattlers will be back next season. No one expected us to beat BCU. Way to fight!!!