PDA

View Full Version : FCS Senior Scout Bowl

smallcollegefbfan
November 20th, 2010, 09:15 PM
This might belong in another section but I thought I would pass along. There is no link in the email I got so I don't have one to include.

To FCS Fans-
The 2010 FCS Senior Scout Bowl committee is excited to pre- announce that on Friday November 19, 2010 a broadcast agreement with a leading national production company was secured to present the the FCS Senior Scout Bowl game to the nation. Details of the arrangement will be announced in a formal press release to follow at a later date. FCS Senior Scout Bowl Executive Director , Peter St Lawrence Stated on Friday," This game has moved from a concept to a reality in the course of a few short months thanks to the dedication and diligent efforts of the Bowl committee members. We remain committed to showcasing the players of FCS ,D-II, and D-III college football." The BSN Network will conduct a verified pro-level combine for all players during practices prior to the game. To date,seven scouts from various organization have signed up for" access credentials" in advance of attending. Former NFL Quarterback Gus Ornstein, Head coach for the North, recently emphasized the importance of the practice sessions over the game as players gain valuable opportunity to be noticed and evaluated by scouts. In Addition, The CDFL host of the D3 Senior Classic and the FCS Senior Scout Bowl, has announced a second year partnership with the Warsaw Eagles to provide 2 American players to play professionally in Poland in the summer of 2011.

The FCS Game will be a live webcast as well as a television tape delayed game presently 63 players have committed to participate in the game from around the nation. The game rosters will be finalzed with 45 players on each squad in a North vs South Format and released to the media on Monday December 6th at 6 pm . Player progress can be followed daily on the website watchlist http://www.fcsseniorbowl.com/

Peter St. Lawrence - George St. Lawrence
Co-Founders, FCS Senior Scout Bowl