PDA

View Full Version : Big Sky Week 11 predictions 2010

wapiti
November 10th, 2010, 09:14 AM
ND 13 @ UM 27 UM is at home and ND has struggled this year. It may be closer than UM would like, but they get the win.

SUU 17 @ EWU 32 EWU has been tough this year, even in games without TJ. SUU is not a push over either, but EWU is the better team and is at home.

NC 14 @ PS 17 I am going with the home team on this one. Both teams have struggled this year, but both teams have also showed some good football.

WSU 17 @ NAU 27 The battle of quaterbacks that start with the letter 'H'. Will Herrick be up to full speed for this game? If so, I see NAU winning this with home field advantage. Higgins will have to have a good day to give WSU a chance.

Sac 27 @ ISU 21 I think Sac is better than what their record says. ISU is still in a building process. ISU has had some close games at home. This could be another close one for ISU.

MSU has a bye

and the future Big Sky teams. (Two have already been predicted.)

SD @ Lamar

UCDavis @ CP

I Bleed Purple
November 10th, 2010, 02:49 PM
We don't know if Higgins will be playing or not yet.

Walkon79
November 10th, 2010, 03:30 PM
What's his status and what was the injury? I was sorry to see him go down. He's been great for you guys for a long time.

THE DANIMAL
November 10th, 2010, 03:32 PM
NORTH DAKOTA 10 VS. GRIZ 45 (maybe wishful thinking but I think the Griz are going to finally start playing to there potential at the right time)
SOUTHERN UTAH VS. EWU
NORTHERN COLORADO VS. PORTLAND STATE
WEBER STATE VS. NORTHERN ARIZONA
SACRAMENTO ST. VS. IDAHO STATE

JALMOND
November 11th, 2010, 10:56 AM
45-8 and hoping for perfection. The least number of "wrong" guesses since I started this has been 9 in the first year so I need another perfect week. Five games this week with only Montana State not playing. Some things left to be decided and some just playing on. Here are my predictions in the Big Sky games. All strictly my opinion only.

Southern Utah @ EWU---Possibly the best team in the Great West going on the road against possibly the best team in the Big Sky. This year the Great West has done pretty well against the Big SKy, although Southern Utah did lose their game against Northern Arizona. The Eagles are coming off of a bye week and will play Idaho State next week for a shot at gaining at least a share of the Big Sky conference title...EWU 27, Southern Utah 20.

North Dakota @ UM---Things have not been going so well as of late for the Grizzlies, but a bye week may just be what they needed. However, playing a non-conference game before the big bash with Montana State will test the focus that is now required for the Grizzlies to have any chance at a playoff spot. The Grizzlies can still get a share of the Big Sky title, but they need a lot of help...UM 30, North Dakota 20.

UNC @ PSU---Two teams with high expectations at the beginning of the year, maybe more so for the Bears as the Vikings were incorporating a new coaching staff and new systems. But now, a major disappointment for both as they are regulated to playing out the string. This is the final game for the year for the Bears, amid rumors surrounding their coach. The Vikings still have one game left...PSU 34, UNC 17.

Sac State @ ISU---By contrast from the UNC/PSU game, this pits two teams that have improved recently. The Hornets used their road win at Northern Arizona as a springboard to a win at home over Portland State and harbor slight playoff hopes. The Bengals have not got the wins to show for it, but certainly have scared a lot of people from the top teams in the conference. With the Hornets coming, can they get a win or just scare more...Sac State 35, ISU 14.

WSU @ NAU---The Wildcats have recovered from their early season slow start, recently getting a win over Montana and playing Montana State tough on the road. The Jacks have once again puzzled many people around the conference with their home loss to Sacramento State and a close loss to struggling Northern Colorado last week. This week, the puzzlement continues, with or without Higgins for the Wildcats...WSU 25, NAU 21.

JALMOND
November 13th, 2010, 09:42 PM
45-8 and hoping for perfection. The least number of "wrong" guesses since I started this has been 9 in the first year so I need another perfect week. Five games this week with only Montana State not playing. Some things left to be decided and some just playing on. Here are my predictions in the Big Sky games. All strictly my opinion only.

Southern Utah @ EWU---Possibly the best team in the Great West going on the road against possibly the best team in the Big Sky. This year the Great West has done pretty well against the Big SKy, although Southern Utah did lose their game against Northern Arizona. The Eagles are coming off of a bye week and will play Idaho State next week for a shot at gaining at least a share of the Big Sky conference title...EWU 27, Southern Utah 20.

North Dakota @ UM---Things have not been going so well as of late for the Grizzlies, but a bye week may just be what they needed. However, playing a non-conference game before the big bash with Montana State will test the focus that is now required for the Grizzlies to have any chance at a playoff spot. The Grizzlies can still get a share of the Big Sky title, but they need a lot of help...UM 30, North Dakota 20.

UNC @ PSU---Two teams with high expectations at the beginning of the year, maybe more so for the Bears as the Vikings were incorporating a new coaching staff and new systems. But now, a major disappointment for both as they are regulated to playing out the string. This is the final game for the year for the Bears, amid rumors surrounding their coach. The Vikings still have one game left...PSU 34, UNC 17.

Sac State @ ISU---By contrast from the UNC/PSU game, this pits two teams that have improved recently. The Hornets used their road win at Northern Arizona as a springboard to a win at home over Portland State and harbor slight playoff hopes. The Bengals have not got the wins to show for it, but certainly have scared a lot of people from the top teams in the conference. With the Hornets coming, can they get a win or just scare more...Sac State 35, ISU 14.

WSU @ NAU---The Wildcats have recovered from their early season slow start, recently getting a win over Montana and playing Montana State tough on the road. The Jacks have once again puzzled many people around the conference with their home loss to Sacramento State and a close loss to struggling Northern Colorado last week. This week, the puzzlement continues, with or without Higgins for the Wildcats...WSU 25, NAU 21.

4-1 only missing the Portland State game. 49-9 for the year. Need perfection next week to match my amount for least misses in a season.