PDA

View Full Version : Where to stay in Statesboro, GA

App-a-latch-un
October 27th, 2010, 06:31 PM
Hey, just figured out a way to make it to the GA Southern App game, I know it's short notice and most places are probably booked but any recommendations on hotels down there?

proasu89
October 27th, 2010, 07:06 PM
Hey, just figured out a way to make it to the GA Southern App game, I know it's short notice and most places are probably booked but any recommendations on hotels down there?

Ask it's Bobdamnitxlolx

GA St. MBB Fan
October 27th, 2010, 07:24 PM
http://www3.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/FEMA+Trailer+Park+Residents+Facing+June+1+EGUqu0iJ HyJl.jpg

Achilles Return
October 27th, 2010, 07:34 PM
http://www3.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/FEMA+Trailer+Park+Residents+Facing+June+1+EGUqu0iJ HyJl.jpg

Another classy post by our favorite college fans.

App-a-latch-un
October 27th, 2010, 07:34 PM

hey I was gonna try to hook up with some Statesboro girls after the win......I think they just might be impressed by these digs, thanks man!!!

Eaglesrus
October 27th, 2010, 07:42 PM

Well, it's Appalachian and homecoming; I'd say your best bet is Savannah. I'm hearing that every hotel in Statesboro, or at least every decent one, is booked solid.

AtlantaMountaineer
October 27th, 2010, 07:43 PM
I used to have to work in Statesboro a lot. Theres a Holiday Inn Express (it stinks), an old Hampton Inn (OK but old). The best place is a Comfort Inn on the bypass an exit or so pass the stadium on the bypass.

GA St. MBB Fan
October 27th, 2010, 07:47 PM
Another classy post by our favorite college fans.

C'mon...have a sense of humor.

Horseshoe App
October 27th, 2010, 07:47 PM
We are driving back to Augusta. There are plenty of nice hotels there with rooms available. I tried finding something in Statesboro with no luck.

SuperEagle
October 27th, 2010, 09:40 PM
Your best bet would be Savannah as all of the hotels in Statesboro are booked. There is a Days Inn in a little town called Sylvania that usually has vacancy's. I've stayed there before when I couldn't find a place to stay in town. But it's about 30 minutes from the boro'. It's a safe area but there really isn't much to do there (cue the what's there to do in Statesboro jokes). But I would try Savannah first.

GeauxLions94
October 27th, 2010, 10:32 PM
I know it's short notice and most places are probably booked but any recommendations on hotels down there?

Baldy's house? xeyebrowx

seantaylor
October 27th, 2010, 10:47 PM
The new Holiday Inn is very nice. But pretty expensive. Stayed there a couple of weeks ago and it was $145 a night.

T-Dog
October 28th, 2010, 01:11 AM
Your best three options are Savannah, Savannah and Savannah. Plenty of hotels of all star-levels and price-ranges in the city and right off the interstate to choose from. Only a short drive to the Boro from there.

That's where I'll be staying on Friday night.

OL FU
October 28th, 2010, 06:24 AM
Well, it's Appalachian and homecoming; I'd say your best bet is Savannah. I'm hearing that every hotel in Statesboro, or at least every decent one, is booked solid.

I would agree that Savannah is your best bet, even if it's not homecoming and all the hotels in Statesboro are booked solid.xwhistlex

App-a-latch-un
October 28th, 2010, 06:51 AM
I figured Statesboro was completely booked from the few places I called. Savannah it is. Thanks guys.

Tribe4SF
October 28th, 2010, 07:11 AM
Extend your stay in Savannah. That's one fun town.

FCS_pwns_FBS
October 28th, 2010, 07:57 AM
If we lose to Samford (ugh!) some vacancies might open up if you don't want to drive all the way to Savannah. Hopefully we'll take care of business, though.

Baldy
October 28th, 2010, 08:07 AM
Baldy's house? xeyebrowx

Booked solid for the next 2 weeks. :D

App-a-latch-un
November 5th, 2010, 12:42 AM
I've been to Savannah....in the summer, most miserable trip of my life, you sweat in the shower.

Eaglesrus
November 5th, 2010, 08:47 AM
I've been to Savannah....in the summer, most miserable trip of my life, you sweat in the shower.

You won't have that problem this weekend, gonna be beautiful. I tell people all the time that the time to come to Savannah is between mid-October and the end of April.

SpeedkingATL
November 5th, 2010, 09:06 AM
Best place to stay in Statesboro?? That would be either Savannah or Hilton Head Island.

SideLine Shooter
November 5th, 2010, 09:27 AM
Best place to stay in Statesboro?? That would be either Savannah or Hilton Head Island.

xoutofrepx