PDA

View Full Version : VISITORS BEWARE AT SAC. STATE STADIUM...

daneboy
October 24th, 2010, 10:22 AM
Last week I attended a UFL game at Sac. St. stadium. Upon arriving at my seat, which by the way are the most uncomfortable of any stadium I have ever been in, I set my jacket on the bench next to me, and then it fell. I could see the jacket on the supports below me and went to get it. I could not as all access was locked. I found a red-shirted security person and was told that security would go under the stands and retrieve all that had fallen. All of the lost items could then be picked up at the end of the game at a fan service desk. While I did not see it happen, the jacket was gone from the supports by the end of the game. After the game I went to get the jacket as instructed. Unfortunately for me, I was given wrong information. Per the Sac. St. campus police, lost items can only be picked up on the following Monday. I learned this from a rather rude campus cop at the field. My problem is that I lost the jacket on a Friday night in Sacramento but I live in San Luis Obispo which is almost 5 hours away. In other words, my jacket is gone. So, if you are travelling to watch a game at Sac. St., be damn carefull and do not let anything fall between the seats unless you are able to to go back on Monday to retrieve your stuff. I do wonder though, what if one dropped their purse, their wallet, their cell phone, their medication? The people at Sac.St. are aware of the problem and yet make it very difficult for one to want to return...xnonoxxnonoxxnonoxxnonoxxnonoxxnonoxxnono xxnonox

GoAgs72
October 24th, 2010, 12:30 PM
It used to very unsafe at Sac State too when they had night games and beer everywhere. I think they've cleaned up some of that. One year the stands gave way and an Aggie fan fell about 30 feet. The bleachers are in great need of replacement by a real stadium.

Sec310
October 25th, 2010, 04:06 AM
And Sac St think they are ready to move up to the WAC?