PDA

View Full Version : I Hope the WAC is LAUGHING at us...

TxState_GO_CATS!
October 23rd, 2010, 05:45 PM
We are ABSOLUTELY the worst team in our own conference.

Nw St. 17
TxSt. 3

4:00+ left in 4th Quarter.

Our team has no heart (aside from our freshman QB)...we lack the coaching to get these kids fired up. Pathetic...we had ~14,000 for homecoming today. The walls are definitely caving in. Sad.

We don't even belong in Div. II right now...xsmhxxsmhxxsmhx I REALLY hope we don't get an FBS invite...these coaches need to go, we need a fresh start.

Edit: And just as I post that, our freshman QB is helped to the sideline with an injury. *sigh*

TxState_GO_CATS!
October 23rd, 2010, 05:47 PM
Oh, and congratulations Northwestern St. Great job on turning around your program after enduring a HORRIBLE last couple of years.

xthumbsupx

msusig
October 23rd, 2010, 10:19 PM
Div. 2? I wouldn't go that far. What happened after Cal Poly and Southern Utah? It's like y'all fell off a cliff. It's definitely time to fire some coaches though.

txst80
October 24th, 2010, 04:32 AM
That was probably the 2nd worst performance I've ever seen out of a Bobcat team in my history as a fan here (Losing to D2 Abilene Christian in 2007 was the worst). I'm appalled by what I've seen on the field the past 3 games. What an embarassment.

LouiseBFree
October 24th, 2010, 10:11 AM
No need for laughing. It's expected. Historically, from a simple competitive standpoint, Texas State has been one of the worst SLC football programs over time.

Will fit perfectly in the new WAC, which will have no right to laugh at anyone else.

slostang
October 24th, 2010, 01:18 PM
That was probably the 2nd worst performance I've ever seen out of a Bobcat team in my history as a fan here (Losing to D2 Abilene Christian in 2007 was the worst). I'm appalled by what I've seen on the field the past 3 games. What an embarassment.

Wish you would have given up on the season before you beat Cal Poly. TXST has talent, I am just not sure they have much heart at this point in the season. Looks like they have quit.

JALMOND
October 24th, 2010, 02:08 PM
The WAC is like that desperate girl in your high school class. The one who would love anyone as long as they said yes to her. It doesn't matter who they are.