PDA

View Full Version : UD vs WM who wins?

GreatAppSt
October 22nd, 2010, 02:17 PM
I'm going with UD on this one, call it a feeling.

caribbeanhen
October 22nd, 2010, 02:26 PM
Delaware goes 3 for 3 in the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico... ooops, I mean Virginia

superman7515
October 22nd, 2010, 02:33 PM
UD + W&M + CAA + TV Game/Top 10 Showdown... Winner = America

jmufan999
October 22nd, 2010, 02:45 PM
i imagine UD will win by 7-10 or so. W&M can pull it off if they go +1 in turnover diff or better. but i don't think they will.

Oldhen
October 22nd, 2010, 02:47 PM
I've gone on the record saying the odds are stacked against UD in this one... third CAA away game in VA... them coming off a bye... us coming off our worst game.

Either team can win, but the one that plays with the most intensity and makes the fewest mistakes will win. We play this game in Newark, I like our O against their D a lot, and think we win by several scores, home cookin' being what it is.

In Billburg? Firts, nobody wins this game just running the ball. UD would need to pressure Paulus with their front four and throw the ball efficiently when they're on O. I think they can do both, but really wonder if they're going to answer the bell tomorrow.

MR. CHICKEN
October 22nd, 2010, 03:00 PM
OWN-LAH PRESSURE OURAH D-FRONT HAS PUT ON......IS OURAH COACHIN' STAFF.........EVEN DUH RHODY QB....HAD TIME TA TEXT...HIS...PALS FROM HOFSTRA..B/4..CHUCKIN' DUH PIGGY.....GOTTAH CLEAN DAT UP...'CAUSE....BILL & MARE'S...PASSIN' ATTACK VERAH SOPHISTICATED.......IFIN' DEY PASS TA RUN...GRIMES WILL DO GOOD.....DEN A'GIN.......A.P.....BENEFITS..IFIN'....NO DROPPED SCUDS FROM DEVLIN....TA CROSBY'S GRUB HOOKS........:D...AWK!!

mcveyrl
October 22nd, 2010, 03:04 PM
OWN-LAH PRESSURE OURAH D-FRONT HAS PUT ON......IS OURAH COACHIN' STAFF.........EVEN DUH RHODY QB....HAD TIME TA TEXT...HIS...PALS FROM HOFSTRA..B/4..CHUCKIN' DUH PIGGY.....GOTTAH CLEAN DAT UP...'CAUSE....BILL & MARE'S...PASSIN' ATTACK VERAH SOPHISTICATED.......IFIN' DEY PASS TA RUN...GRIMES WILL DO GOOD.....DEN A'GIN.......A.P.....BENEFITS..IFIN'....NO DROPPED SCUDS FROM DEVLIN....TA CROSBY'S GRUB HOOKS........:D...AWK!!

The question is...who wins?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke5Mr5eCF2U

MR. CHICKEN
October 22nd, 2010, 03:07 PM
The question is...who wins?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke5Mr5eCF2U

THOUGHT IT WAS UNDERSTOOD...........BLUEHENS!!..............DOODL E-DOO!

Rob Iola
October 22nd, 2010, 03:13 PM

Morales...

MR. CHICKEN
October 22nd, 2010, 06:25 PM
HOPIN' YER RIGHT COACH.......HENS HAVE MANAGED OWN-LAH 8 SACKS..IN 7 GAMES....&...SOME WOOD ARGUE...MOST CAME AGIN'.....TASTY-KAKE KRIMPETS......MORALES HAS .5 SACKS IN 3 GAMES....AH KNOW HE'S BEEN SITTIN' IN UH CORNER....WEARIN' DUH POINTY LID...BUT OURAH D-FRONT IS ONLY RESPONSIBLE..FO' 5 QB BAGS...TOTAL....HAYNES 2...ATUNARASE 1.5...CLARK 1...MORALES .5.......MARCORELLE & WORRILOW 1 EACH.....& WALTERS .5......WHIFF LAYCOCKE'S......"DELAWARE WAS SOFT" REMARKS....PEN-TELLED....ON DIS WEEKS "SPARK MAGAZINE"...IN DUH LOCKER-STALLS.....HOPEFULLY HE & DEY....DO SHOW......xnodx...BRAWK!!

caribbeanhen
October 22nd, 2010, 07:22 PM
you have the like the Hens chances on the DBack's alone - they will make the difference in this game. I think xfer W&M QB looks good but is he ready for #9, #3, #4 and #1. As many have said already there is a concern about the amount of pressure the DL will be able to get on Paulie... on O, you gotta like Devlin but there is a lingering doubt about the receivers ability to get down field... lets go #5, it's your time ...
I am getting a vibe, the 1 800 type, that this one will go to OT and the Hens win

Tribe4SF
October 22nd, 2010, 08:52 PM
WHIFF LAYCOCKE'S......"DELAWARE WAS SOFT" REMARKS

??? In reference to what?

MR. CHICKEN
October 22nd, 2010, 09:01 PM
??? In reference to what?

HERE YA GO CHIEF...KEELER MENTIONED..ON HIS RADIO SHOW....LAYCOCKE....SAID.....AFTER LAST YEARS GAME...."DAT WAS DUH SOFTEST DELAWARE TEAM....HE'S PLAYED".....xnodx...BRAWK!!

ALL-SO...DISCUSSED ON GOHENS.NET....AWK!

http://www.gohens.net/boards/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10813