PDA

View Full Version : The Sports Network: Zero Patriot League Voters?

Lehigh Football Nation
October 22nd, 2010, 01:28 PM
On the "TSN gives the SWAC the Middle Finger", thread, the names of all the voters in the TSN poll are listed, broken down by conference.

There are 19 representatives of CAA teams.

Zero of Patriot League teams.

Comments?

zymergy
October 22nd, 2010, 01:31 PM
Maybe this is part of your answer.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?76977-The-Sports-Network-Is-Giving-The-SWAC-The-Middle-Finger&p=1571420&viewfull=1#post1571420

Lehigh Football Nation
October 22nd, 2010, 01:41 PM
Mods, please delete.

Patriot League: Charles Bare, Bill Bowman, Joe DiBari, Matt Dougherty, Keith Groller, Jeremiah Hergott, Steve Lomangino, Eric Malanowski, Matt Markus, Ryan Sakamoto

Ten, not zero.

yorkcountyUNHfan
October 22nd, 2010, 01:51 PM
Patriot League guys = really good at multidimensional calculus....counting to ten, not so much

Lehigh Football Nation
October 22nd, 2010, 02:09 PM
Patriot League guys = really good at multidimensional calculus....counting to ten, not so much

Good one - just didn't cross-reference the reference in the other thread to the TSN voter list.

FanofFCS
October 22nd, 2010, 02:11 PM
The list on the web site shows 10 voters from the Patriot League.

Bogus Megapardus
October 22nd, 2010, 02:23 PM

It's that impulsive, non-linear, stream-of-consciousness mode of reasoning thing again. That's all they teach now at the Patriot schools.

That and puppet shows, of course.

danefan
October 22nd, 2010, 02:40 PM
The list on the web site shows 10 voters from the Patriot League.

I like puppet shows.

Bogus Megapardus
October 22nd, 2010, 02:58 PM
I like puppet shows.

A bit of an inside joke from the Lafayette board, I'm afraid. I just couldn't resist.

WestCoastAggie
October 22nd, 2010, 07:00 PM
Patriot League Voters in TSN Poll: Charles Bare, Bill Bowman, Joe DiBari, Matt Dougherty, Keith Groller, Jeremiah Hergott, Steve Lomangino, Eric Malanowski, Matt Markus, Ryan Sakamoto

My SINCEREST Apologies to the PL Fans for leaving off these voters off the list I posted on the "TSN giving the finger to the SWAC" Thread.

Just blame it on being worn out from LSAT Prep.