View Full Version : Big South??????

SBUFAN33
October 20th, 2010, 06:56 AM
Where are all the big south supporters??????

LouiseBFree
October 20th, 2010, 07:23 AM
I think I hear crickets chirping.

jcmanson
October 20th, 2010, 08:49 AM
Most of us have moved to CS.com

Schfourteenteen
October 20th, 2010, 09:58 AM
I'm not sure if anyone actually supports the Big South anyway. :D We're all just a bunch of East Coast misfits who can't find any other places to play.

knucklehead
October 20th, 2010, 12:00 PM
Yes, and Yes to the last 2 posts.

Bogus Megapardus
October 20th, 2010, 12:26 PM
Does the Big South have a separate football message board?

knucklehead
October 20th, 2010, 01:06 PM
Nope!

jcmanson
October 20th, 2010, 01:10 PM
Does the Big South have a separate football message board?

Most of our schools can’t even keep up active message boards on their own. LU, Coastal, Winthrop, and VMI are the only schools with real active boards.

kuntryboimike
October 20th, 2010, 01:19 PM
I really don't post here. Everything I post is either on flamefans.com or championshipsubdivision.com. I'm just a creeper on this site.

Schfourteenteen
October 20th, 2010, 02:25 PM
DONT FORGET PRESBYTERIAN.

SumItUp
October 20th, 2010, 02:25 PM
Where are all the big south supporters??????

What is the story with the Sea Wolves this year? I expected they would be better this year than last.

BJuice
October 20th, 2010, 04:44 PM
I'm here. I post as regularly as I can. GO BUCS!!!

Bogus Megapardus
October 20th, 2010, 05:49 PM
What is the story with the Sea Wolves this year? I expected they would be better this year than last.

You will beat them. Stop the run; play cover 2 and prevent the deep stuff; get in the QB's face. I was going to say look out for the 28-year-old DE #9 - very chippy - but I just checked and he's no longer listed on the Stony Brook roster after he was ejected from the Lafayette game. Must not have been a positive game day experience for him in Easton.

kuntryboimike
October 20th, 2010, 06:56 PM
So our only game to really have any concerns with is @Coastal now? I really thought SBU would be a lot better than what they've shown. Maybe that's there plan haha. Try to catch LU off guard. But I doubt they will since it's the final regular season game.

heath
October 20th, 2010, 08:48 PM
If Coach Rocco can get his team into the playoffs,and they are healthy,on any given day they can beat anyone. The team rides on Mike Browns shoulders, and he can flat out light it up.

Seawolf97
October 21st, 2010, 09:31 PM
Saturday night should be a good game. As poorly as we have been playing I think we win this one by a field goal. But it is CCU's Homecoming so anything is possible. Neither one of the teams can afford a conference loss. I say SBU 20 CCU 17.

elcid83
October 22nd, 2010, 07:26 AM
So our only game to really have any concerns with is @Coastal now? I really thought SBU would be a lot better than what they've shown. Maybe that's there plan haha. Try to catch LU off guard. But I doubt they will since it's the final regular season game.

Well, I'm glad your boys won't have any concerns about my Gardner-Webb Runnin' Bulldogs. Just might give us an opportunity to sneak one by the Flames. Our D is playing really well this year, particularly against the pass. We have been really successful when QB, Chandler Browning is in the rotation, but John Rock is playing well also. While we have suffered some key injuries, the backups have really stepped up. If GW can finally get rid of their end of the season swoon, we should have a nice game against Liberty.

Go Runnin' Bulldogs!

jcmanson
October 22nd, 2010, 07:54 AM
yeah the G-W Liberty game should be a matchup of two 3-0 teams in conference. The winner of that will have the leg up on the first auto bid going into the last 2 games of the season.

bjtheflamesfan
October 22nd, 2010, 01:05 PM
Well, I'm glad your boys won't have any concerns about my Gardner-Webb Runnin' Bulldogs. Just might give us an opportunity to sneak one by the Flames. Our D is playing really well this year, particularly against the pass. We have been really successful when QB, Chandler Browning is in the rotation, but John Rock is playing well also. While we have suffered some key injuries, the backups have really stepped up. If GW can finally get rid of their end of the season swoon, we should have a nice game against Liberty.

Go Runnin' Bulldogs!

I dont think anybody is going to sneak up on the Flames at home...the offense, despite its struggles in the running game, has been lighting up the scoreboard (8 consecutive games at home scoring at least 40 points). Liberty also has a penchant for going for the kill shot more so at home than on the road. if G-W can keep their mistakes down they might be able to hang on but if the points start stacking up, LU is gonna run away with that one

Uncle Buck
October 22nd, 2010, 01:37 PM
SBU has been limping through this year on defense with a lot of injuries. Also injured on/off again is their premiere RB Ed Gowins, so things have not been breaking in the right direction for this club. On offense, a lot of drops by the WR's and the QB, he's just not good IMO. They can beat you if you don't stop the run, but i don't see them winning the conference.