PDA

View Full Version : The time is now to repent and accept Jesus into your heart

FCS_pwns_FBS
October 18th, 2010, 08:15 AM
From the the good book of Revelation, from the word of God.

"And I sayeth unto thee, ye shall know when the end times are upon ye. Indiana State shall be 4-2 and 2-1 in the MVC, UT Chattanooga shall be 4-2 and 3-1 in the Southern Conference, a lower level CAA south team will beat a ranked FBS team, an OVC team shall be in the top 5, The Big South shall take 2 wins away from the MAC, the Griz shall not be in the drivers seat in the Big Sky, Robert Morris shall regain power in the NEC, and Bethune Cookman shall reign unopposed over the kingdom of MEAC."

Thanks be to God. xlolx

SalukiJim
October 18th, 2010, 10:23 AM

"And I sayeth unto thee, ye shall know when the end times are upon ye. Indiana State shall be 4-2 and 2-1 in the MVC, UT Chattanooga shall be 4-2 and 3-1 in the Southern Conference, a lower level CAA south team will beat a ranked FBS team, an OVC team shall be in the top 5, The Big South shall take 2 wins away from the MAC, the Griz shall not be in the drivers seat in the Big Sky, Robert Morris shall regain power in the NEC, and Bethune Cookman shall reign unopposed over the kingdom of MEAC."

Thanks be to God. xlolx

Truly these are all signs of the end of days. That, or gravity just stopped working in our world!

Sycamore51
October 18th, 2010, 10:27 AM

Thanks be to God. xlolx

Amen Brother! Preach On!