PDA

View Full Version : Ivy League Week 6

bonarae
October 17th, 2010, 08:00 AM
Record heading into this week: 20-12

The last 5 weeks of our short season all feature Ivy-Ivy games.

Penn at Yale
Cornell at Brown
Harvard at Princeton
Dartmouth at Columbia - very tough to call.

bulldog10jw
October 17th, 2010, 09:25 AM
Penn (Penn would be favored anyway, but Yale is also really banged up - hope I'm wrong)

Brown
Harvard
Columbia - bonarae is correct. Tough call

Green26
October 17th, 2010, 10:15 AM
Dartmouth over Columbia. If Dartmouth can beat Columbia, Dartmouth will come into its Homecoming on a minor roll, and have a good chance of beating Harvard.

Ivytalk
October 17th, 2010, 03:43 PM
Penn
Brown
Harvard
Dartmouth

CFBfan
October 18th, 2010, 06:50 AM
Penn (Penn would be favored anyway, but Yale is also really banged up - hope I'm wrong)

Brown
Harvard
Columbia - bonarae is correct. Tough call
c'mon bulldog, you're home....remeber those ref's??!!

bulldog10jw
October 18th, 2010, 08:15 AM
c'mon bulldog, you're home....remeber those ref's??!!

If the game is close, the ref's will put us over the top. I'm just not sure it will be close.

DJOM
October 18th, 2010, 03:47 PM
Yale---Home field advantage
Brown
Dartmouth
Princeton---this is the week

Go...gate
October 18th, 2010, 04:02 PM
Brown
Dartmouth

It's nice to know that there is another perpetually optimistic Tiger fan out there. Frankly, it would not surprise me if Princeton pulled the upset, and perhaps by a touchdown or two. They are due to put it all together, and Surace understands the Big Three games overshadow everything else.

kDex86
October 20th, 2010, 11:21 AM
Penn
Brown
Harvard
Dartmouth

colorless raider
October 20th, 2010, 12:17 PM
It's nice to know that there is another perpetually optimistic Tiger fan out there. Frankly, it would not surprise me if Princeton pulled the upset, and perhaps by a touchdown or two. They are due to put it all together, and Surace understands the Big Three games overshadow everything else.

Very unlikely for the Tigers to pull it off.

Penn
Harvard
Brown
Columbia

Ivytalk
October 20th, 2010, 01:34 PM
Brown
Dartmouth

Every week is "the week"! Princeton, hitch up your jocks and lock up your women (please!) -- Harvard is coming to town!xshakingmadxxazzxxhypedxxhurrayxxasswhipx

DJOM
October 20th, 2010, 05:28 PM
Princeton has long been known for having the prettiest smartest women in the Ivy League. They will be well protected.

bonarae
October 23rd, 2010, 06:09 PM
ALL FINAL SCORES:

Penn 27, Yale 20
Brown 27, Cornell 14
Harvard 45, Princeton 28
Dartmouth 24, Columbia 21 :(

New record: 23-13

Green26
October 23rd, 2010, 10:30 PM
Since I'm on a roll with 1 correct pick in a row, I'm pre-announcing that I'll take Dartmouth over Harvard next Saturday. Just wanted to get that out before you Harvard guys started picking Dartmouth next week.

Ivytalk
October 25th, 2010, 10:10 AM
It was a beautiful day for football in Princeton last Saturday. Why were fewer than 10,000 in the stands (announced attendance: 9.697)? Very entertaining game, with "trickeration" on both sides and not a lot of defense. Awesome rushing attack by Harvard's Gordon and Scales. Dartmouth will have to stop those two to have a shot at winning. On the other hand, Harvard's pass D continues to be suspect...

Green26
October 25th, 2010, 12:09 PM
Dartmouth's defense isn't that good, and is inconsistent, but sometimes steps up and makes plays.