PDA

View Full Version : Indiana State 38, Missouri State 35 (OT)

isutom
October 16th, 2010, 10:55 PM
The Sycamores are now 4-2 overall, 2-1 in the MVC. Indiana State trailed 35-21 in the third quarter only to tally to tie the game at 35-35. Freshman Cory Little's field goal in overtime was the game winner. The Bears missed a short field goal that would have sent the game into a second overtime.

Squealofthepig
October 16th, 2010, 10:57 PM
Kudos on the turnaround, and for helping make the Valley the most head-scratching-est of all major conferences!xthumbsupx

ngineer
October 16th, 2010, 10:59 PM
I'm glad to see the Sycamores making like a 'phoenix'...It's always great to see programs that are 'on the mat' get up and succeed!

JMUNJ08
October 16th, 2010, 11:14 PM
Just for a good note, INDIANA ST was one of my last 3 out of this week's Top 25. Yes, I couldn't believe I would say that statement....

BearsCountry
October 17th, 2010, 02:23 AM
If Indiana State could recruit Indianapolis and Cincinnati metros really well, they could have a very good recruiting base that is pretty much not touched by any FCS schools.

SalukiJim
October 17th, 2010, 05:47 AM
The Sycamores are now 4-2 overall, 2-1 in the MVC. Indiana State trailed 35-21 in the third quarter only to tally to tie the game at 35-35. Freshman Cory Little's field goal in overtime was the game winner. The Bears missed a short field goal that would have sent the game into a second overtime.

congrats, and glad to see a team with some stick-to-it-iveness (I just made that one up, don't go all Webster's on me, anybody!)