PDA

View Full Version : SFA vs. SHSU in the Battle of the Piney Woods

purplejacks
October 16th, 2010, 08:15 PM
Well, looks like there is gonna be a ball game after all. SHSU under first year coach Willie Fritz is kicking some butt. Good for him, he is a good guy and learned his stuff from the old master Ron Randleman.

SFA is plugging along, having won 5 in a row after an opening lose to Texas A&M.

SHSU runs the ball.... SFA passes the ball. Gonna play in Reliant Stadium- Heck this is sizing up to be ONE GREAT GAME.

If for some reason you dont have tickets, then lick my sack cuz thats what you are, a ball likker.

Both teams need to fill the stands and support these teams in what looks like a great game to start this series in Reliant.

This could be another Cotton Bowl Matchup like the Texas and OU games, only on the FCS level... BE THERE OR START LIKKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!

TexasTerror
October 16th, 2010, 08:27 PM
Begins tomorrow with SHSU vs SFA in the 'Battle of the Piney Lanes' as I call it...

Neutral bowling alley in Arlington on internationally web-streamed Bowl.com!

purplejacks
October 16th, 2010, 08:34 PM
Your not serious ????

Bowling.. come on, get a life!

I just checked Las Vegas and SFA is giving up 17 pins for the match.... wanna go for $100???

AxeEmJacks
October 16th, 2010, 08:34 PM
I'll be there in purple.

TexasTerror
October 16th, 2010, 08:36 PM
Your not serious ????

Bowling.. come on, get a life!

I just checked Las Vegas and SFA is giving up 17 pins for the match.... wanna go for $100???

SHSU has actually made a HUGE commitment to bowling and I expect the school to compete for a national championship in the sport. Considering we have limited options at winning a national title and the fact that SFA is a legitimate rival, would love to see us get off to a strong start by shoving the Lumberjacks aside!

Plus - it gives us a nice start to BOPW week!

purplejacks
October 16th, 2010, 08:41 PM
I have heard from a reliable source that SHSU is getting to use the inflatable tubes in the gutter lanes for this match.