PDA

View Full Version : Comings and Goings

carney2
February 6th, 2006, 12:57 PM
There are two relatively new threads here about George Mason and Wichita State possibly implementing I-AA programs, and a while ago it was stated that Indiana State (PA) was considering a move up from D-II. On another thread (I wish that I could find it) there was mention of some schools considering the move to I-A (including Delaware which, to me, is not believable). Can anyone sort this thing out? Can we get a fairly complete list here of who is considering moving in and out and, maybe, the probabilities for each one. So far this is all rumor mongering and very confusing.

ChickenMan
February 6th, 2006, 01:07 PM
There are two relatively new threads here about George Mason and Wichita State possibly implementing I-AA programs, and a while ago it was stated that Indiana State (PA) was considering a move up from D-II. On another thread (I wish that I could find it) there was mention of some schools considering the move to I-A (including Delaware which, to me, is not believable). Can anyone sort this thing out? Can we get a fairly complete list here of who is considering moving in and out and, maybe, the probabilities for each one. So far this is all rumor mongering and very confusing.

I believe that was Delaware St... not UD's President who was interested in moving to I-A.