PDA

View Full Version : New G-W QB?

Thumper250
February 5th, 2006, 01:31 PM
Stan Doolittle. Saw him on the signing list, but didn't get a chance to check him out in the Shrine game or at 96 high school. Seems to be a good pickup for G-W. I know the spartanburg paper had him headed to Columbia several times this season, but I guess they didn't offer.

Anybody seem him play?

youwouldno
February 5th, 2006, 01:42 PM
ESPN's Scouts, Inc. loves him. I'm not sure why he wasn't recruited by more schools.

catamount man
February 5th, 2006, 02:33 PM
Stan Doolittle. Saw him on the signing list, but didn't get a chance to check him out in the Shrine game or at 96 high school. Seems to be a good pickup for G-W. I know the spartanburg paper had him headed to Columbia several times this season, but I guess they didn't offer.

Anybody seem him play?

Good kid with a good arm. His dad's system at Ninety Six, SC has helped that team the last few years. They actually won a state title back in, I think, 1999-2000. Somewhere around that time frame. IINM, GW comes back over to Cullowhee in 2007, so we'll be able to see Mr.Doolittle live and in action. Good land for GWU. GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

nlwwln
February 5th, 2006, 07:12 PM
do you think he will have a shot to start over devin campbell, he is also a quality player.