View Full Version : SFA vs. McNeese = Heck of a Game

purplejacks
October 10th, 2010, 05:34 PM
What a game! Both teams played balls to the wall all night. Lots of hitting, great plays, offense, defense, special teams. It was really a great game and just too bad someone had to lose.

Hats off to the Cowboys, their coaches, players and fans. From the tailgate, the skydivers and hard-nosed SLC football.

Best of luck next week and rest of season.

AxeEmJacks
October 10th, 2010, 06:29 PM
Glad to see that more and more Jacks are getting active in this forum. GO JACKS!

Jack99
October 10th, 2010, 06:40 PM
I listened on the radio. Was a good game.

AxeEmJacks
October 10th, 2010, 06:52 PM
Any Jacks gonna be at the CARK game or the Piney Woods? I will not be able to make the CARK game but WILL BE (barring unforeseen circumstances) be at the Piney Woods.

SFA 93
October 10th, 2010, 07:10 PM
Yes, great game.

I'm debating on going to Houston for the Piney Woods showdown.

msupokes1
October 11th, 2010, 07:37 AM
I agree it was a great game. Just wish it could have ended a little different. For the first time all season I thought our defense played well. Especially in the first half. Just wish we had an offense this year. I will be honest though, I was not that impressed with Moses. He has some huge big time receivers to throw to. I think with those receivers our QB could look good. I will say that Jabari Williams is impressive. Good look the rest of the way and do the SLC well.

DG Cowboy
October 11th, 2010, 02:04 PM
Dang straight! 10 personal fouls, several knees, and a concussion to the MSU QB. I understand the players had to tell Coach V that he didn't know the plays. I think that was when he threw the INT on the MSU 30. That was his last play. Plus one of the 5 skydivers got blown into a residential yard and had to go to the hospital in an ambulance. That caused the SFA CB who was injured in the first series to have to wait on an ambulance to come get him, unfortunately. SFA played more error-free. Hope they go a ways in the playoffs.