PDA

View Full Version : ASU vs ELON Watching on Computer

clintc
October 5th, 2010, 08:25 PM
Last year somebody posted a Link where you could watch the games on the Computer. As this Game is on Fox Sport South my normally way of watching ASU games in COLORADO is on ASU TV but not this week. xbawlingx
Really like the radio guys but need some action as well. So if any body has a linke could they post.

THANKS AGAIN AND GO "NEERS

theasushow
October 5th, 2010, 08:29 PM
http://www.channelsurfing.net/

give that a try...ESPN will take you to ASU TV and it will cost you. the link above is sometimes great quality, sometimes decent quality...and sometimes BLOWS.

AtlantaMountaineer
October 5th, 2010, 08:31 PM
Channelsurfing.net shows a lot of games on the internet. You might try that shortly after the game starts.

phan
October 6th, 2010, 07:44 AM
On my local cable the games is being shown on FOX College Sports Atlantic (FCS).

RabidRabbit
October 6th, 2010, 04:06 PM
Channelsurfing.net has their list of what is showing posted that day, so can check earlier in the day, but not really able to verify before that day.

SoCon48
October 6th, 2010, 05:12 PM
Last year somebody posted a Link where you could watch the games on the Computer. As this Game is on Fox Sport South my normally way of watching ASU games in COLORADO is on ASU TV but not this week. xbawlingx
Really like the radio guys but need some action as well. So if any body has a linke could they post.

THANKS AGAIN AND GO "NEERS

Move to the East Coast. ;)