9/9 N Colorado
9/30 Montana
10/14 Idaho State
10/21 E Washington
10/28 S Oregon (non-conference)

Other non-conference games...
9/2 at New Mexico
9/16 at McNeese State

Means we will have 5 home games and 6 road games (MSU, NAU, Weber and Sac St conference games on the road). At least we have only one I-A game (for now).

McNeese75
February 2nd, 2006, 01:20 PM
We are looking forward to your trip to the Hole. :D

DaGriz
February 2nd, 2006, 03:16 PM
I'll be making the Portland/Griz trip. Always a good time.

kalm
February 4th, 2006, 11:56 AM
I'll be in Portland for the Eagle game.

Tod
February 4th, 2006, 03:42 PM
9/9 N Colorado
9/30 Montana
10/14 Idaho State
10/21 E Washington
10/28 S Oregon (non-conference)

Other non-conference games...
9/2 at New Mexico
9/16 at McNeese State

Means we will have 5 home games and 6 road games (MSU, NAU, Weber and Sac St conference games on the road). At least we have only one I-A game (for now).

JALMOND, you can bet I'll be at the PSU/UNM game. The stadium is 10-15 min. from my house. Any chance you're coming down?

JALMOND
February 5th, 2006, 10:43 PM
JALMOND, you can bet I'll be at the PSU/UNM game. The stadium is 10-15 min. from my house. Any chance you're coming down?

I'd like to, but I probably won't. I've got a cousin I haven't seen in about 15 years who lives in Albuquerque and I'd like to take the opportunity, but I don't think I'll have the time.

You going to be one of the huddled masses of Griz fans in Portland Sept 30?

JALMOND
February 5th, 2006, 10:49 PM
I'll be making the Portland/Griz trip. Always a good time.

Always a lot of fun, yes. And September means the rainy season will still be a couple weeks away. Should be good weather which should show off Portland well (and the road trip from Missoula should be swell for you Griz fans). Trying to get my brother (UM grad) to come up for the game this year. Maybe that day could be the day for Ralph to make an appearance in Portland as well.

Tod
February 5th, 2006, 10:52 PM
:hurray: :hurray:
I'd like to, but I probably won't. I've got a cousin I haven't seen in about 15 years who lives in Albuquerque and I'd like to take the opportunity, but I don't think I'll have the time.

You going to be one of the huddled masses of Griz fans in Portland Sept 30?

Nope. Just don't have the funds. However, I will be your PSU fan in absentia vs. UNM. :hurray: :hurray: