PDA

View Full Version : SFA's J.C. Harper receives COY Consideration!

SFADAD
September 30th, 2010, 06:55 PM
http://sfajacks.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/093010aaa.html

Ax 'em Jacks! :)

TexasTerror
September 30th, 2010, 07:11 PM
SFADad,

Sorry to break your bubble - but ALL coaches are up for this! Just takes an orchestrated voting effort by your 'faithful' to get the vote total higher. Even Ray 'I got drummed 72-3' Woodard, formerly of the TexasTerror Arena Football coaching staff got votes...

houtexan
October 1st, 2010, 09:29 AM
SFADad,

Sorry to break your bubble - but ALL coaches are up for this! Just takes an orchestrated voting effort by your 'faithful' to get the vote total higher. Even Ray 'I got drummed 72-3' Woodard, formerly of the TexasTerror Arena Football coaching staff got votes...

71 not 72. If you're gonna be an *** at least be an accurate ***.

NSUDemon98
October 1st, 2010, 10:41 AM
71 not 72. If you're gonna be an *** at least be an accurate ***.

That's pretty much all he does...cheap shots at other schools.

TexasTerror
October 1st, 2010, 11:17 AM
Just providing the facts...

All coaches are up for the same awards. Some schools that are in position to have great seasons such as SFA have every reason to drum up the publicity. Others who are on course for a 1-10 or 0-11 campaign have no reason to do, but in some odd cases - actually go about doing that.

Aho_Old_Guy
October 1st, 2010, 12:31 PM
I hate to continue the bubble-bursting (well ... not really xsmiley_wix ) if (and it's a big one) Jerry's Kids run the table in the SoCon and give the Gators a respectable tussle in The Swamp, it would be a travesty if JM did not take home the Robinson.

McNeese75
October 1st, 2010, 02:51 PM
Sure, beat the Gators and we agree to give it to Jerry's Kids. None of this respectable tussle BS LOL